honez

Jimmy Savile

At first it was funny but now I think the fact that you can name so many Cliff Richard songs/albums is a bit worrying...!

I'm sure I don't know who you could possibly mean... Is he one of those Pop music stars the young people talk about?

Oh, and I don't know why it has popped into my head at this particular moment, but are readers of this thread aware of the concept of a 'super-injuction'?

This is a legal device whereby a banning notice is served on any media outlet reporting allegations made against an individual, which also incorporates a ban on mentioning that said injunction is in place.

Cheers.

Vaguely aware but didn't know what it was called. Not sure if we have a similar law down here - possibly, because they didn't name Rolf for a long time in the Aus. media until he was finally named in the UK press.

If the accused is the person people think it is, I understand they live overseas. Would there be any problem extraditing them from their place of residence?

PS - for the record, I'm not telling my Mum until the person is formally named in the media so she doesn't know about any of this. Her reaction will be.... interesting... as she is a life-long fan... :o

Guest Guest

http://www.dailymail...ake-Savile.html

Maybe it would be quicker for the investigators to list the people in Britain who AREN'T paedophiles. <_<

I think there might be a few law suits heading the Daily Mails way .. :puke:

http://www.dailymail...ake-Savile.html

Maybe it would be quicker for the investigators to list the people in Britain who AREN'T paedophiles. <_<

I think there might be a few law suits heading the Daily Mails way .. :puke:

article-2562518-033E1BF40000044D-44_306x423.jpg

She looks like a male Arsene Wenger, so that would stand up in a Court of Law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562518/The-truth-Labour-apologists-paedophilia-Police-probe-child-sex-group-linked-party-officials-wake-Savile.html

Is David Icke the new editor of the Daily Mail? :-[

• Like 1

Latest news from the Max Clifford trial........

Be prepared to be greeted by the funniest headline of the year, one that will probably take some beating even if it is only March. And that will make some say "Well that explains everything" and others sarcastically say "Big surprise there......."

http://www.dailymail...-old-woman.html

Wow......... now the judge had to send the jury out of the court to calm down for a few minutes because they were laughing so much at the various testimony about Clifford's penis.

http://www.independe...ng-9200015.html

I drove past a estate built aroud 10 years ago and the road name was "Yew Tree Close"

That would be bad news for a lot of 70s celebs.

• Like 1

I drove past a estate built around 10 years ago and the road name was "Yew Tree Close"

Actually that sounds like their kind of place.

It strikes me that there is a very obvious and simple way to end this seemingly complex legal issue regarding Mr Clifford's member.

The 'grow-er not a show-er' defence would be a fine legal precedent as well.

It strikes me that there is a very obvious and simple way to end this seemingly complex legal issue regarding Mr Clifford's member.

Yeah, but will it stand up in court?

• Like 3

Hmmm, that's a hard one.

• Like 1

Hmmm, that's a hard one.

A hard two and a half if witnesses are to be believed...

Guest Guest

I recall one time Max Clifford went to his local clinic for an injection.he took down his trousers and the nurse said 'just a little prick'. Clifford angrily replied 'enough of the bleeding insults and just give me the injection' !

Hmmm, that's a hard one.

Makes you wonder how small Bernie Ecclestone's is. "Napoleon syndrome" and all that shit.

Did I seriously just post that? Sorry for putting the thought of Bernard Ecclescake's genitalia in your heads. That's the kind of stuff only screwed up people like myself can think about, and only very briefly, and only at hours like this one. Anyone got one of those "memory-erasing" guns from the Men In Black films? I could use it right now!

Hmmm, that's a hard one.

Makes you wonder how small Bernie Ecclestone's is. "Napoleon syndrome" and all that shit.

Nah he just is a little prick

I drove past a estate built aroud 10 years ago and the road name was "Yew Tree Close"

There's a road near me called "St Peter's Close". Quite appropriate for the Deathlist.

• Like 3

There's a road near me called "St Peter's Close". Quite appropriate for the Deathlist.

I wonder what the average age of resident is there......

Is there a nursing home on that street, perchance?

• Like 1

73-year-old man detained by Operation Yewtree.

People will be making lots of insinuations about the identity of this person, it's not unusual.

Aye, a legendary swordsman of that generation. But...not especially noted for favouring his fillies young.

At least Wayne Rooney is safe, eh?