honez

Jimmy Savile

Could be a woman! They don't say it's a bloke, do they? They just use words like "celebrity" and "star".

I'm assuming this bit refers to the complainant:

"The newspaper reported that the man had been due to take part in filming work with the BBC but had not done so after the corporation was made aware of the allegations."

Could be a woman! They don't say it's a bloke, do they? They just use words like "celebrity" and "star".

"The newspaper reported that the man had been due to take part in filming work with the BBC but had not done so after the corporation was made aware of the allegations."

Deffo sounds like East Enders.

Has that spin off started filming yet?

Reports are saying the alleged perpetrator is a male and that the incident took place in a Scottish hotel sometime this month.

Reports are saying the alleged perpetrator is a male and that the incident took place in a Scottish hotel sometime this month.

I've never worked for the BBC.

Just saying...

• Like 1

In the papers today is an article about the late John Inman who is being accused some THIRTY SEVEN years later of fiddling with a then 13 yr old boy.

All of this is fucking me off a bit.

The accuser is a 48 year old man who has had ample opportunity to have reported this, certainly at the time that the Savile scandal broke, but chose to sit on his hands and wait until this moth to finally come forwards.

I understand that there could be a whole plethora of reasons why he didn't but, fucking hell, now???

He might have sat on his hands for 37 years because he was sore....

• Like 1

In the papers today is an article about the late John Inman who is being accused some THIRTY SEVEN years later of fiddling with a then 13 yr old boy.

The accuser is a 48 year old man who has had ample opportunity to have reported this, certainly at the time that the Savile scandal broke, but chose to sit on his hands and wait until this moth to finally come forwards.

I understand that there could be a whole plethora of reasons why he didn't but, fucking hell, now???

But does 13 and 37 not come to 50? Something just doesn't add up. ;)

• Like 5

Must be true, it does indeed take years off you.

Well I was going to say that had he sat on his arse at the age of 13, like he had in the subsequent decades, there would never have been a case to answer.

I decided not to coz that would have been in very poor taste :lol:

• Like 1

the man is a able bodied 23 year old you'd have to have one hell of a weight advantage to rape him. That's why it had got to be someone large,Eddie Large.

This thread could be renamend as "General Nonse Thread".

Doesn't rule out Jimmy Krankie in my humble ....

• Like 1

Lol that wasn't a bad shout with little Jimmy.

Meant to be a cross dresser like her/him.

Mrs Brown's...... Boys....

Why do I get the feling it's somone from Strictly?

Why do I get the feling it's somone from Strictly?

It's not...the clue was in the previous post ;)

the man is a able bodied 23 year old you'd have to have one hell of a weight advantage to rape him. That's why it had got to be someone large,Eddie Large.

What the fuck have you got against Eddie Large? Jesus, his career was pretty much over before you were even a tingle in the binman's ballbag. What's he ever done to offend you that you persist in accusing him of being a nonce?

• Like 6

I'd hardly describe Mrs Brown's Boys as a family show.

• Like 2

What the fuck have you got against Eddie Large? Jesus, his career was pretty much over before you were even a tingle in the binman's ballbag. What's he ever done to offend you that you persist in accusing him of being a nonce?
are you covering up for someone lardy?

a tingle in the binman's ballbag

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I am laughing at lardy's stupidity as well.

rofl.gif

I am laughing at lardy's stupidity as well.

I'm not.

• Like 3

What the fuck have you got against Eddie Large?

I think the issue is probably more a case of what Eddie Large once had against him.

Show us on the doll, Morbid...

• Like 2

No, you massive twat. I have never met Eddie Large, nor have I heard any compelling evidence against him, therefore I cannot say one way or another if he is a nonce. You've never met him either, and you've never seen any hard (phnarr) evidence, but that hasn't stopped you making a massive assumption that he likes to fuck kids.

I said a little while ago to someone on here, can't remember who, that we shouldn't judge forum posters on their age. I'm beginning to change my stance on that.

And I also wouldn't describe Mrs Brown's Boys as a family show. I'd describe it as a pile of shite.

• Like 5

No, you massive twat. I have never met Eddie Large, nor have I heard any compelling evidence against him, therefore I cannot say one way or another if he is a nonce. You've never met him either, and you've never seen any hard (phnarr) evidence, but that hasn't stopped you making a massive assumption that he likes to fuck kids.

I said a little while ago to someone on here, can't remember who, that we shouldn't judge forum posters on their age. I'm beginning to change my stance on that.

And I also wouldn't describe Mrs Brown's Boys as a family show. I'd describe it as a pile of shite.

wait so you ARE Eddie large,I knew it.