honez

Jimmy Savile

Guest Sir James

UH uh

One is not ow-verly altogether, as it 'appens, would yew believe, UH uh, ow-verly bowled ow-ver by this, in fact, as it 'appens, feedback, about, Yours true-leh, yew seh, rattle rattle jewellery jewellery bling bling Stoke Mandeville marathon marathon UH uh

Wun is equally not ow-verly himpressed with the lack of appropriate eye-cons on this 'ere site, as it were, also, as it 'appens, jingle jangle rattle rattle UH uh, as one would expect not own-leh wun of these here happy fay-ces boot wun of these happy fay-ces, that's fay-ces and not faeces, guys n gals, yew seh, wun of these here happy fay-ces, boot all-sew bearing a big cigar, as it 'appens, about the boat, yew see

chariteh chariteh

may i just say i find sir james of saville to be a creepy kf if ever there was one. anyone catch the documentry he did with lious theroux? what a self centered arse. he said, not hsi words but my interpretation that he didnt like the kids and always insited that the cameras were always on him on jim'll fix it. I bet he did like the kids. absolutely vile person and yep ive heard them rumours too about the mortuary and stuff. vile man.

a creepy kf

I'll gloss over the spelling errors et al if you can explain what a KF is? If it involves Koalas, Kangaroos or Kumquats then I don't want to know........

I would guess the k is for kid.

The f I'll leave to your, and any lawyers, imaginations.

You don't worry about the grammar police though... :D

Did anyone see Sun headline today - "UK's Worst Paedo"? Does this mean he never managed to do the business with anyone under, say, seventy or eighty?

This bloody country can't even produce competent child abusers these days. I blame Tony Blair.

On which subject - what price Tony and his dodgy ticker for 2005? (please please God Please....)

You don't worry about the grammar police though... :P

i spend all day at work making sure me grammar is correct, when talking about lowlife such as sir james of saville i really cant be arsed! :lol:

Guest As it 'appens
thankyou yeti.

i never say the full words incase theres a lawyer about.

Scarily rosy cheeks nowadays

As it 'appens yew seh

a thow-sand pownds goes tew Stewk Man-der-vill yew seh

Grammar aside. Have just been thrust this way by my NZ companion, the Tsunami kid. Two points really, lots of work for Charridy, DOES like to mention it though and did that Penn bloke from Reservoir Dogs borrow Jim's trackies for the film. Now on the subject of indescretions, is Jim a Catholic? Or related to someone in the pastoral system? Apparently my step-dad, drunk and stupid about 20 years ago, said that they used to go out "hunting talent" around Manchester. Find out his school mates at Friends Reunited maybe. We'll get him before the grim reaper. Stay tuned listener.

One view ...

http://www.boredatuni.com/wht_found.php?whtId=38

Or t'other ...

http://www.sorehead.org/jimmy/

Definitive spelling ?

Jimmy Savil-guess

Now all we have to do is get 'Johnathan' King's name spelt right ...

Clue it ain't Jonathan ! (and curiously we're back to Jimmy S. too)

Guest Phoenix Lazarus

It's actually Jim's birthday a week today. He's 78 this time. As he approaches the big eight zero, surely the odds on him popping off are going to shorten at a very rapid rate.

Guest Jimmy's No1 Fan.

I can confirm that Sir James is very much alive and well. I see him in my local newsagents and while he is quite wisened I wouldn't describe him as being on death's door.

I could 'take care of him' for the right price.

Guest Phoenix Lazarus

That reminds me! Jim's birthday tomorrow! I'm sure all will joining me in wishing him many happy returns (back from the dead-or is it back to the dead....?).

I can confirm that Sir James is very much alive and well.  I see him in my local newsagents and while he is quite wisened I wouldn't describe him as being on death's door. 

I could 'take care of him' for the right price.

Is that the same newsagent where you have your card - hitman for hire, reasonable prices, good acurate shot, serious callers only please, no domestics - in one of those plastic wallets, normally in the window, that holds roughly 50 other business cards for people to advertise in?

Considering that you're his #1 fan, I'm a bit surprised that you are so willing to Fix It For Him.

I've been thinking...was Jimmy ahead of his time?

Did he invent Bling? :)

Did he invent Bling? :)

Unwittingly, I believe. A victim of circumstance.

Did he invent Bling?  :lol:

Hey GR, have you been thinking that ever since I said the exact same thing on the 18th June?? :)

Doh! Sorry RK - If I had been more on the ball I would have deleted your post before claiming this "original" idea...

Now back to work on my other inventions...how about a Death Pool competition based in Derby... :)

Guest Johnny

Well i could do with him kicking the bucket as would win me a windful at work on our deathpool. Currently over £800 in the pot. Help pay for my trip to Florida!

Guest Rob Ranger

I saw sir Jim, in the highlands of Scotland last summer looking great for it too I recon hes good for another decade at least ! :angry: