honez

Jimmy Savile

What about Jimmy Saville?

Although never marrying probably lengthens the lifespan of most men he must be in with a shout.

He was on the list in 1987 but not since.

Jimmy's apparently 80. He must be taking a strange combination of drugs to look the way he does

_42150466_saville_getty.jpg

Hmmm if the Leeds rumours about him are true it isn't drugs he does...

Are you insinuating that his list of hobbies could potentially be of the same nature as those of Mr King or Mr Glitter, as opposed to drinking weak lemon squash commonly preferred by hobbyists?

Are you insinuating that his list of hobbies could potentially be of the same nature as those of Mr King or Mr Glitter, as opposed to drinking weak lemon squash commonly preferred by hobbyists?

Actually now you ask me, no, it's something much more sinister if the voices are speaking the truth. In some ways it has a tie in to this forum, though the link is an extenuous one to say the least.

Actually now you ask me, no, it's something much more sinister if the voices are speaking the truth. In some ways it has a tie in to this forum, though the link is an extenuous one to say the least.

He likes shagging dead people? Urgh.

f**k me.. hang on. who started this rumour? jimmy savile shags dead people?

Guest Jayson
Sir Jimmy Savile has been robbed by a woman in Leeds. :lol:

Ha, yeah I saw this in the papers today. Apparently a drunken 20-something jumped on him after a dinner party, stole his pink john lennon specs and did a runner. I can't remember the exact quote he gave, but it was something along the lines of him being happy as a woman of that age hadn't jumped on him in about 50 years.

He's reported her to the police and suggested that she serve 100 hrs community service as his carer.

You can't fault the old boy's sense of humour I suppose.

J

Sir Jimmy Savile has been robbed by a woman in Leeds. :lol:

I've been in a situation like this before.

That turns me on. I feel women who feel the need to take full authority of a man are only really looking for affection or some form of bondage. Now what that woman seriously needs is discipline and that might even mean a spanking. Now if she is a considerably attractive woman (Brunette)- (Jersey accent maybe) - (A 'if I weren't robbing you I would want you) kind of stair I would say some form of discipline or seduction would call ... unless it's one of those Jerry Springer moms trying to feed her four children ... then it's a horrible occurrence.

Guest GrimPeeper

Jimmy Saville's gone! Am I first? Am I? Am I?

Guest GrimPeeper

I was! Woohoo! Slow coaches!

You havent posted a link yet, hurry.....................

Guest Guest

How's about using the Jimmy Savile thread?

Guest GrimPeeper

I'm still counting it as a win. Damn you pen pushers in city hall. I don't live by your rules.

Urgh-ah-urgh-ah-urgh! He fixed it for St Peter to meet him!

Can I have a badge now?

Too bad Grim Peeper, maybe Lard will fix it for you to claim the 1st post award ;)

You can say anything you like now. He can't sue.

Guest Guest

He was on the first ever death list way back in 1987.Wasnt on this years though!

Thank fuck for that, I've been dying to tell you all that I saw him and Dr Legg off Eastenders (he is dead, isn't he?) double-bumming a sea-lion at Bristol Zoo on the day of the Royal Wedding. Yeh, that's right, sue me now, you jingle-jangling corpse-fiddler!

Guest Leonard Fenton

Thank fuck for that, I've been dying to tell you all that I saw him and Dr Legg off Eastenders (he is dead, isn't he?) double-bumming a sea-lion at Bristol Zoo on the day of the Royal Wedding. Yeh, that's right, sue me now, you jingle-jangling corpse-fiddler!

No, I am not dead. My lawyers will be in touch.

Guest Geoffrey Sealion

Mine too, you terrible bastard.

Bring it on, eyebrow fiend. Then it will all come out about you and Wellard too.

Bring it on, eyebrow fiend. Then it will all come out about you and Wellard too.

Not to mention Ethel's Willy...

Guest William Ethels

Objection!

I wonder who called the police. He lived alone didn't he? Makes me think he'd been dead a while and was starting to pong.

I wonder who called the police. He lived alone didn't he? Makes me think he'd been dead a while and was starting to pong.

I doubt they would have been alerted by the smell.

They would've just thought he'd gotten a new girlfriend.