honez

Jimmy Savile

Meanwhile, a fleeting lowlight from the BBC's online coverage of today's revelations:

Savile had a well-known fixation with the dead and the report contains allegations he posed for photographs and performed sex acts on corpses in the hospital mortuary

Also, apparently involved in full blown rapes on NHS premesis until 2009 (when he was 82).

Surely, the biopic will be a required viewing for any DLer!

Guest Paul Arthur Reeves

#376/377. Very prescient. Did you know something I didn't?

#376/377. Very prescient. Did you know something I didn't?

I know something prescient: Savile's shameful deeds will result in draconian safety checking throughout the public services and that - frankly - will fuck it up for most people in those areas who are only mildly deranged!

They should dig Jimmy savile up and charge him with skullbuggery .

When i first heard this today all i could think about was this haha i can't stop laughing , scary thing is jimmy savile probably done something similar somewhere at sometime. :o

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/2653/video/872933/what003/whatculture.com/5

Australian coverage: http://www.abc.net.a...-bodies/5553742

So all of those rumours about him doing his dead mother might actually be true. :blink::puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Still, that must be a credit to his skills in bed, if he made a dead woman squeal.

With the case against Rolf being upheld, police will probably be more confident to proceed with charges against that "beloved pop star" now. Every cloud...

• Like 1

With the case against Rolf being upheld, police will probably be more confident to proceed with charges against that "beloved pop star" now. Every cloud...

Lets hope so , i think that certain popstar is prolific as Savile was.

TBH I don't, I think Savile was a reptile so low the only thing that turned him on was breaking a taboo. The "beloved popstar" is more plain in denial. I doubt he has rings made from the glass eyes of the dead etc. Or that he did his dead dutchess when she finally popped her (very ancient) clogs.

TBH I don't, I think Savile was a reptile so low the only thing that turned him on was breaking a taboo. The "beloved popstar" is more plain in denial. I doubt he has rings made from the glass eyes of the dead etc. Or that he did his dead dutchess when she finally popped her (very ancient) clogs.

"Duchess"? :o I do hope you don't mean one of The Stranglers, cos I'm going to see them next week ;)

Wow! Really? :o

"Duchess"? :o I do hope you don't mean one of The Stranglers, cos I'm going to see them next week ;)

Apparently "Duchess" was what Savile called his mum.

Anyone else reckon CR, JP and BD are next? They've got to witchhunt the musicians at some point!

Anyone else reckon CR, JP and BD are next? They've got to witchhunt the musicians at some point!

I don't know. Who the fuck are JP and BD?

Guest Guest

surely you're not scared to say Gary Glitters name! He's hardly likely to sue for defamation!

For JP, think dark-furred canines. I have no idea who BD is either, though. :scratchhead:

Guest Guest

they're saying the pop star is 'creepy'. Is it Ozzy Osbourne?

they're saying the pop star is 'creepy'. Is it Ozzy Osbourne?

What's the source for that?

As for "BD", the only pop star I can think of with those initials is Bobby Darin! :P

UPDATE: Unless you mean that the answer is blowin' in the wind. :blink: We are talking UK performers, though, aren't we? Yewtree wouldn't extradite someone like that, surely.... Can't think of any other bloody BDs right now, though! :P

For JP, think dark-furred canines. I have no idea who BD is either, though. :scratchhead:

If JP is who I think you're suggesting, that'll go down like a l.... This could mean that BD is a typo and should read DB, due to the story of the groupie (LM) who lost her cherry to DB aged 13 before her "relationship" with JP at age 14. I'm not condoning underage nookie but there's a big difference between a consenting groupie who has boasted of her celebrity conquests in the era of free love (man), and the victims in the Yewtree cases.

Or I could be barking up the wrong tree entirely.

• Like 2

For obvious reasons I'm unable to be more specific than to suggest that one man could have took a real live dead one.

Apparently "Duchess" was what Savile called his mum.

I know. I was joking.

• Like 1

How can a beloved pop star go on a Summer Holiday with a Living Doll, Travelling Light and Moving It? I suppose that Congratulations could be in order for the Young Ones.

i would hazard a guess that JP could be a man with a squeaky voice............only other JP could be Jimmy Page..

BD, I am struggling with, and agree that Blowing in the Wind might be a clue

How can a beloved pop star go on a Summer Holiday with a Living Doll, Travelling Light and Moving It? I suppose that Congratulations could be in order for the Young Ones.

i would hazard a guess that JP could be a man with a squeaky voice............only other JP could be Jimmy Page..

BD, I am struggling with, and agree that Blowing in the Wind might be a clue

Bob Dylan is not a pedophile, BD is possibly not defined as a pop star depending on your opinion of his music.

Surely not Bruce Dickinson...he does fly his own plane, come to think of it so has he got his own stewardesses and trolley dollies