honez

Jimmy Savile

Its a pity the likes of Godot aren't about, ya know, guys ITK who could give us some pointers as to the direction Yewtree could take.

After the frenzy of the last couple of years and the Cliff Richard debacle, things have gone a bit quiet.

Revving up a little today as the number of NHS institutions involved in the Savile enquiry rises to 41. http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-29932391 at this rate of growth I'm guessing statisticians would predict the entire planet will be involved in the enquiry by early 2021.

Aye, we are starting to talk telephone numbers in terms of how many he abused the length and breadth of the country.

To be absolutely fair, you have got to hand it to the scum bag, the lengths he went to to cultivate and groom a nation so that he could do what he did was incredible.

How many marathons did he run for "charidee"? All so that the public would think he was a generous and loveable fella.

Im amazed he had any energy left to fuck a corpse....

Its a pity the likes of Godot aren't about, ya know, guys ITK who could give us some pointers as to the direction Yewtree could take.

After the frenzy of the last couple of years and the Cliff Richard debacle, things have gone a bit quiet.

Revving up a little today as the number of NHS institutions involved in the Savile enquiry rises to 41. http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-29932391 at this rate of growth I'm guessing statisticians would predict the entire planet will be involved in the enquiry by early 2021.

Aye, we are starting to talk telephone numbers in terms of how many he abused the length and breadth of the country.

To be absolutely fair, you have got to hand it to the scum bag, the lengths he went to to cultivate and groom a nation so that he could do what he did was incredible.

How many marathons did he run for "charidee"? All so that the public would think he was a generous and loveable fella.

Summat else that borders on surreal is how close Gerry Sadowitz' "what a man" ironic appreciation comedy routine about Savile has now be turned to the absolute truth. Sadowitz - if I remember correctly because I was helpless with laughter - accused Savile of necrophilia, abusing kids and hospital patients, hoodwinking professionals including the police and doctors and shagging pensioners. Am I missing owt or is it just hard proof of interfering with the elderly that is now lacking to complete the set.

• Like 1

Summat else that borders on surreal is how close Gerry Sadowitz' "what a man" ironic appreciation comedy routine about Savile has now be turned to the absolute truth. Sadowitz - if I remember correctly because I was helpless with laughter - accused Savile of necrophilia, abusing kids and hospital patients, hoodwinking professionals including the police and doctors and shagging pensioners. Am I missing owt or is it just hard proof of interfering with the elderly that is now lacking to complete the set.

Well the inquiry is looking at a wide spectrum of ages from 5 to 75.

The problem will be finding pensioners still alive to testify.

Its nailed on Mary, any hole was a goal, any age dead or alive.

Full fuggin house,

Full fuggin house,

You mean he fucked Pete Burns as well? Now that IS fucking sick.

• Like 2

Full fuggin house,

Hell yeah!! I mean, swapping grim humour and dedicating hours of our lives to speculating on which minor celeb might cark it is one thing. But the thought of willingly co-mingling with Pete Burns fair turns my stomach.

Surely, even Jimmy didn't go there.

• Like 1

Full fuggin house,

Some people will do anything to get on Top of the Pops...

There's probably quite a few national treasures who like Saville the truth will only be known after there deaths.

Full fuggin house,

Yeah, well once upon a time, long long ago when you were still in fuggin Primary school ( THAT long ago) Pete Burns was not too unattractive, speshally to a "if it moves fuck it if it doesn't, fuck it till it does" merchant like Savile.

This was, of course, long before Burns transformed himself into a, erm, facial burns lookalike victim.

On a separate vein, if many serial killers are lorry drivers is it fair to say that many of our sexual offenders are DJs/in the entertainment industry?

Its possible, right?

On a separate vein, if many serial killers are lorry drivers is it fair to say that many of our sexual offenders are DJs/in the entertainment industry?

Its possible, right?

Let's see:

That 'Strayan fella: check

Saville and friends: check

The Roman Catholic church: check

I think you're on to something.

regards,

Hein

Full fuggin house,

Yeah, well once upon a time, long long ago when you were still in fuggin Primary school ( THAT long ago) Pete Burns was not too unattractive, speshally to a "if it moves fuck it if it doesn't, fuck it till it does" merchant like Savile.

This was, of course, long before Burns transformed himself into a, erm, facial burns lookalike victim.

Its possible, right?

Actually, I used to strut my funky goth stuff to Dead or Alive at under-18s Trax Discotheque on a Wednesday night, and I was somewhat envious of his lovely long curly hair. There was no indication back then that he would eventually look like something you unblock your sink with.

• Like 1

Actually, I used to strut my funky goth stuff to Dead or Alive at under-18s Trax Discotheque on a Wednesday night, and I was somewhat envious of his lovely long curly hair. There was no indication back then that he would eventually look like something you unblock your sink with.

I had to Google for Burns to get an idea what all that is abount. I vaguely remember the band had a bit of a hit in the 80s. Recent pictures of him are, ehrm, disturbing.

The name of the band is a stroke of genius, we should consider hiring it for DL's 30 Year Jubilee Party. After we rob a bank, that is.

regards,

Hein

I had to Google for Burns to get an idea what all that is abount. I vaguely remember the band had a bit of a hit in the 80s. Recent pictures of him are, ehrm, disturbing.

The name of the band is a stroke of genius, we should consider hiring it for DL's 30 Year Jubilee Party. After we rob a bank, that is.

regards,

Hein

That is a very polite way of saying 'fucking hideous', I assume :D

regards,

Hein

To be honest I think Pete Burns would do it for free just to get the publicity.

Maybe someone from The One Show could come along and do a feature.

Q - Why did Jimmy Savile cross the road?

A - He had his knob stuck in a chicken.

• Like 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987

Plenty of well known top Tory names being outed in this Mirror article...

Never liked the look of these first four or so being named. All of them were very full of themselves.

And by the looks of it one of the unnamed from this expose is still an MP.

Must be a small list of 30 year plus standing Tory MPs still in the House of Commons.

Shocking, but let's not forget it was Thatcher inviting Savile round for Christmas that shows how interlinked these top types had easy coverup routes. Really creeps me out.

Shocking, but let's not forget it was Thatcher inviting Saville round for Christmas that shows how interlinked these top types had easy coverup routes. Really creeps me out.

Steady on now. Have you got a short-term memory? Jimmy Savile was ADORED by the British public for his charity efforts before any of the sex allegations came out. It would be in the interests of any British PM to be seen with such an individual for good PR.

I don't think the fact that he was invited round to Number 10 for tea and biscuits = interlinked pedophile ring/coverup involving the government of the day.

It's far too easy to get caught up in what's alleged in the press, and just remember that it's very easy to accuse somebody of something once they're no longer alive and kicking and here to defend themselves, by offering evidence to the contrary or providing alibis.

And it just so happens that all 4 of the names given by the chap in that article you just posted are now deceased. The man seems very confident to speak out about it in interviews - not at all shaken or traumatised (so not acting as if he's been afraid or even embarrassed to talk about it for years)... which makes me wonder, why hasn't he done it before now? Especially seeing as several of those names were still alive until a few years ago and could've been brought to justice?

I don't dispute for one minute that individuals like Sir Jimmy or Sir Peter Morrison were guilty - where the evidence is overwhelming against them. But when you get one person selling a story to the papers and making rogue claims against a score of other individuals who have never been mentioned before, you have to seriously consider that some individuals may just be jumping on the bandwagon to fabricate stories of dead public figures (who can't defend themselves or disprove them) in order to make themselves some wonga.

I can see how individuals like Sir Peter Morrison took vulnerable individuals into his hands and abused them, and how people around them who knew about it chose to cover it up to escape bad PR BUT I simply don't believe that any government of the day was a secret pedophile machine - that's David Icke conspiracy level shite.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-abuse-inquiry-i-found-rent-boys-to-entertain-top-tory-politicians-in-the-1980s-claims-former-party-activist-9602754.html

The Independent had this angle on it...

As for the list of Tory MPs that are were elected before 1984 and are still MPs today, that were born between 1st July 1942 and 31st July 1944 and were aged 69 in July 2013, they number, as I can make out, only 3 men. However these 3 MPs are not currently ministers so the guy who had the police caution on that date was not one and the same person. But more likely one of the other two that were alluded to.

Also I'll add that Savile was guesting at Chequers over Christmas - not just popping round to number 10 for tea and biscuits.

Plus even in this thread you can find early evidence (post number 8 by AtJ) of misgivings and strong rumours as to his misdeeds and uncruplus goings on. Look out for that photo of JS, the Yorkshire ripper and Frank Bruno.

The Louis Theroux programme was high lighting the weirdest aspects of Savile's mind set long before the nation was exposed to the horror of his crimes.

This new angle spreads even more light on a sorry state of affairs.

Not really. David Icke is the creame-de-le-creame of all nut jobs. Makes a career of it...

Steady on now. Have you got a short-term memory? Jimmy Savile was ADORED by the British public for his charity efforts before any of the sex allegations came out. It would be in the interests of any British PM to be seen with such an individual for good PR.

I don't think the fact that he was invited round to Number 10 for tea and biscuits = interlinked pedophile ring/coverup involving the government of the day.

It's far too easy to get caught up in what's alleged in the press, and just remember that it's very easy to accuse somebody of something once they're no longer alive and kicking and here to defend themselves, by offering evidence to the contrary or providing alibis.

And it just so happens that all 4 of the names given by the chap in that article you just posted are now deceased. The man seems very confident to speak out about it in interviews - not at all shaken or traumatised (so not acting as if he's been afraid or even embarrassed to talk about it for years)... which makes me wonder, why hasn't he done it before now? Especially seeing as several of those names were still alive until a few years ago and could've been brought to justice?

I don't dispute for one minute that individuals like Sir Jimmy or Sir Peter Morrison were guilty - where the evidence is overwhelming against them. But when you get one person selling a story to the papers and making rogue claims against a score of other individuals who have never been mentioned before, you have to seriously consider that some individuals may just be jumping on the bandwagon to fabricate stories of dead public figures (who can't defend themselves or disprove them) in order to make themselves some wonga.

I can see how individuals like Sir Peter Morrison took vulnerable individuals into his hands and abused them, and how people around them who knew about it chose to cover it up to escape bad PR BUT I simply don't believe that any government of the day was a secret pedophile machine - that's David Icke conspiracy level shite.

1. I'm not so sure that JS was "adored" by the public. I always thought him to be a creepy and loathsome creature, and so did those in my circles of family and friends.

2. It's hardly a coincidence that those named in the article are dead. There are good reasons for not naming the other individuals who are still breathing. For now.

• Like 1

How has this gone 3 pages without anyone suggesting that it was Jimmy Savile's foreskin that went into Pete Burns' famous lip job?

You're slacking, people.

Jimmy Savile was a c**t, plain and simple. Nobody liked him apart from the establishment and those that profited from his Charidee work.

He was always weird, always unlikeable, Im not getting any notion that he was ever a much loved celebrity.

Icke may well be a nutter but he was shouting about institutional paedophilia in the high society of Great Britain long before any of us were made aware of anything that suggested a deep rooted and organized group of powerful people were involved in systematic abuse.

Its very easy to hide behind conspiracy theories, blame people for not stepping forwards and siting hysteria when discussing all of this shit but the more I read and the more I hear the more I am convinced that paedophile groups were not just the refuge for the working class, the thick and the loners living with their mothers. Some very powerful people were and still are involved and these people were/are too "important" to be exposed, too mighty to be knocked down on the say so of their weak victims and were, almost certainly, blackmailed by security agencies to ensure that they had/have people of influence to manipulate when required.

Infact, Im bound to say, anybody who actually believes that most of this is made up bullshit by fantasists and nothing actually went on at all, are naïve to the extreme.

• Like 1

Lionel Blair won't work with kids anymore because he's afraid of false child abuse allegations. Do we take this statement at face value?

Lionel Blair won't work with kids anymore because he's afraid of false child abuse allegations. Do we take this statement at face value?

I had no idea the old hoofer was still "working."