honez

Jimmy Savile

It's DJ Neil Fox's turn

Firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, it's the only possible way that even approaches fair. But there comes a point even for me where sheer number of accusations starts to look incriminating.

"His lawyer is denying ever single one of the accusations - he started at half past nine this morning and was still going at teatime"

how could Cyril Smith have raped anyone with his big fat belly?

You don't have to be standing up to rape someone

By the looks of it the fat,lazy peado c##t never stood up for anything .

• Like 1

Guest Guest

It's DJ Neil Fox's turn

Firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, it's the only possible way that even approaches fair. But there comes a point even for me where sheer number of accusations starts to look incriminating.

"His lawyer is denying ever single one of the accusations - he started at half past nine this morning and was still going at teatime"

It's DJ Neil Fox's turn

There's no real evidence for it but it IS scientific fact??? Moron...

I read that Theresa May said that the public still doesn't grasp the whole scope of the pedophilia investigation, that it is ingrained in british society... Well, I think that every isolationist caste of people "encourages" pedophilia. I mean, the best example is the Catholic Church: hides itself behind church walls, tries not to get too involved in modern society (especially the upper echelon), the members cover up each others crimes. It happens in Germany as well, not just in the Church but most prominently, at the Odenwaldschule, a private boarding school, founded as a sort of spearhead of progressive education, slightly familiar to religious sects and situated in a remote forest. It's much more likely to encounter pedophiliac actions when power and isolation come together. I think that's also true for the British upper class, and that might be why the focus of Jewtree is on the Tories. Other parties allow more participation of lower classes and enable more social mobility. It's much harder to keep a secret if people are constantly coming or leaving. So "Labour pedophilia" could only happen on the local level whereas the Tories with their better connections to power and wealth, as well as their focus on class, could have some kind of national pedophile ring going.

It's DJ Neil Fox's turn

I read that Theresa May said that the public still doesn't grasp the whole scope of the pedophilia investigation, that it is ingrained in british society... Well, I think that every isolationist caste of people "encourages" pedophilia. I mean, the best example is the Catholic Church: hides itself behind church walls, tries not to get too involved in modern society (especially the upper echelon), the members cover up each others crimes. It happens in Germany as well, not just in the Church but most prominently, at the Odenwaldschule, a private boarding school, founded as a sort of spearhead of progressive education, slightly familiar to religious sects and situated in a remote forest. It's much more likely to encounter pedophiliac actions when power and isolation come together. I think that's also true for the British upper class, and that might be why the focus of Jewtree is on the Tories. Other parties allow more participation of lower classes and enable more social mobility. It's much harder to keep a secret if people are constantly coming or leaving. So "Labour pedophilia" could only happen on the local level whereas the Tories with their better connections to power and wealth, as well as their focus on class, could have some kind of national pedophile ring going.

I understand your argument but we have examples across the political spectrum. However the Palace of Westminster might itself become such a closed group. I think I have mentioned this befoe but Google Frank Beck.

It's DJ Neil Fox's turn

Sorry, that will have gone over your head, being as you're not from the UK. 'Brass Eye' was a satire.

I was going to say "tongue in cheek" but on second thoughts better not.

• Like 2

Another one with a connection to A certain mr nasty . Gives bail to his peado friend , his publicist turns out to be a one of the worst offenders and now a guy he worked with for years on a talent show is probably one too. He must be a really bad judge of character :rolleyes: . No one earns 300 million pounds (especially in the entrainment industry) and is that stupid or inept judge of character. People like him have their ear to the ground and know what is going on and what will go on. No wonder he lowered the age to 14 to enter he competitions and had a baby to stop people questioning why he hadn't had children and settled down yet. 30 years time we might have another jimmy savile like scandal on our hands when he dies .

Blimey, Enoch Powell has now been linked to historic child sexual abuse.

Something to do with satanic rites or summat.

I suspect that no Black or Asian kids were harmed in his pursuit of 'pleasure'........ :ninja:

Here's a story from down here: the head of the education department's child safety office is, himself, allegedly a paedophile(!)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-11/ed-queensland-director-of-child-safety-facing-child-sex-charges/6385814

He's up on ten charges: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-13/education-qld-child-safety-director-brett-oconnor-in-court/6388436

http://news.sky.com/story/1490575/politician-abused-me-regularly-survivor-says

Wonder who the politician is? Clearly someone not widely known as a nonce like leon Brittan was.

'The politician is not from Staffordshire but is from the current political era'.

Not sure if this means the Politician is a current MP or not but watch out for any resignations or retirements in the coming weeks from a current MP or lord.

Wonder who the politician is? Clearly someone not widely known as a nonce like leon Brittan was.

'The politician is not from Staffordshire but is from the current political era'.

Not sure if this means the Politician is a current MP or not but watch out for any resignations or retirements in the coming weeks from a current MP or lord.

There's only 20 male currently serving MPs who were a member of parliament for an English seat in the late 1980s...

There's only 20 male currently serving MPs who were a member of parliament for an English seat in the late 1980s...

"She said: "I would know that face anywhere. I have lived with it and others in my head for over 20 years, I know every inch of him."

Though that would narrow the search, I'm saying TMI.

SC

(PS article only says the politician from 'the current era' not sure we can interpret that as a sitting politician)

"She said: "I would know that face anywhere. I have lived with it and others in my head for over 20 years, I know every inch of him."

Though that would narrow the search, I'm saying TMI.

SC

(PS article only says the politician from 'the current era' not sure we can interpret that as a sitting politician)

I'm guessing PJB

• Like 2

Hope this works

Again..... nope...

What's wrong with posting images the simple old way? It's like watching a 430lb Downs kid struggling to put his trousers on at the moment.

Hope this works

Again..... nope...

What's wrong with posting images the simple old way? It's like watching a 430lb Downs kid struggling to put his trousers on at the moment.

I don't know why it isn't posting the pic. It shows up on my iPad though.

Hmmmmm indeed, presumably these two have passed evidence to the police before someone powerful tries to off them.

I did a double take in the opening sequence and thought they were about to out Peter Wyngarde, the paedo interviewed did bear a passing resemblance to him back in the 70s.

Re the documentary linked above, Sir Peter Hayman's Wiki page has a whole section on his paedophile doings.

Hmmmmm indeed, presumably these two have passed evidence to the police before someone powerful tries to off them.

I did a double take in the opening sequence and thought they were about to out Peter Wyngarde, the paedo interviewed did bear a passing resemblance to him back in the 70s.

Someone hereabouts PM'd me and rigthtly pointed out the folly of idle speculation with regard to names. So, being more circumspect, I would point out that the documentary above confronts one of the victims with pictures of alleged abusers who are still alive. These pictures are not shown to the camera but one alleged abuser is discussed as a senior politician who left parliament at "the last election" and is now in the Lords. Granted, the last election isn't specified so nobody actually says 2015, but if it was a reference to the recent poll, there are only eight new lords since then, and looking at the eight candidates does narrow the field fairly quickly.

• Like 1