honez

Jimmy Savile

Still trying to figure out who this celebrity is - seen as it's not Brendan O'Caroll and we've established that. Could it be a One Show/Pointless presenter - only genuine family shows I can think of on BBC One.

In the papers today is an article about the late John Inman who is being accused some THIRTY SEVEN years later of fiddling with a then 13 yr old boy.

All of this is fucking me off a bit.

The accuser is a 48 year old man who has had ample opportunity to have reported this, certainly at the time that the Savile scandal broke, but chose to sit on his hands and wait until this moth to finally come forwards.

I understand that there could be a whole plethora of reasons why he didn't but, fucking hell, now???

He might have sat on his hands for 37 years because he was sore....

He was a teenager for at least 6 or so years in that period, no why he was sitting on his hands then.

In the papers today is an article about the late John Inman who is being accused some THIRTY SEVEN years later of fiddling with a then 13 yr old boy.

The accuser is a 48 year old man who has had ample opportunity to have reported this, certainly at the time that the Savile scandal broke, but chose to sit on his hands and wait until this moth to finally come forwards.

I understand that there could be a whole plethora of reasons why he didn't but, fucking hell, now???

And what exaclty does this 48 year old man want to do about it? Sue Inman's corpse?

And what exaclty does this 48 year old man want to do about it? Sue Inman's corpse estate that will have been passed on to his family?

FTFY

And what exaclty does this 48 year old man want to do about it? Sue Inman's corpse estate that will have been passed on to his family?

FTFY

Cheers. I wish the clod all the best. Surely the time to start tort proceedings has passed.

FTFY

Cheers. I wish the clod all the best. Surely the time to start tort proceedings has passed.

Unfortunately due to the UK's current climate it's the perfect time for such tort proceedings - although it'd likely be a trial of facts at this stage.

The fact that seeing a celebrities name pop on the news leaves you waiting to here the words dead or pedophile in you're mind for the current climate his for celebrities over here of a certain age at the minute..

My knowledge of English law is contrary, I mean non-existent, so I'm confused. I presume that, even for sex crimes, criminal proceedings in England need a live accused, so no luck there. Under Dutch law, seeking damages from heirs of a dead defendant is difficult anyway, but after such a period any judge would summarily throw such a case out.

Waiting for the first allegations to surface about Sir Terry.

It's fair game as he is dead, and not able to defend himself or his reputation.

• Like 1

Most pedos have been people you'd have suspected as a bit odd. Terry's never been like that and tbf he grew up in Ireland as a Catholic so probably knew to well what was on the other end of it all even if he ever had such desires (which he probably didn't).

Ive heard rumours that his toupee has been flagged up in the Yewtree Investigation.

Has Ulrike Johnson paid tribute to old Terry does anyone know ?

• Like 2

Has Ulrike Johnson paid tribute to old Terry does anyone know ?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????

Come on Handy, spill the beans, what have you heard this time?? :D

Nothing anyone in their right mind would believe.

Ive never been in my right mind, id believe!!! :D

• Like 2

Not ruling out B O'C ....

But..wouldn't it be funny if Jack Whitehall did indeed have a super injunction out at the moment.

Not that he does of course .

:sherlock:

• Like 1

Will they place his wig on top of the coffin, y'know - the way a Moto GP rider would have his helmet on top?

• Like 4

He's supposed to have upset her when they hosted Eurovision together by implying her ancestors were Nazis and getting people to place Swastikas in her dressing her room. See, ridiculous.

He's supposed to have upset her when they hosted Eurovision together by implying her ancestors were Nazis and getting people to place Swastikas in her dressing her room. See, ridiculous.

Oh, is that all.

sad-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

But..wouldn't it be funny if Jack Whitehall did indeed have a super injunction out at the moment.

Ok, Im thick, PM me the details fella!! :D

Will they place his wig on top of the coffin, y'know - the way a Moto GP rider would have his helmet on top?

Ive spent the afternoon with that mental image Mary, infact I shall never again be able to think of Wogan any other way. :lol:

Why is that, to stop all the papers telling everyone he's a right cunt?

• Like 2

You are a deffo DL legend Handy, you come up with stories so wild, so obscure, so brilliant!! :D

This is probably common knowledge but I only just learned that Charles Trenet was allegedly a nonce and that it was Maurice Chevalier and Mistinguett who informed the police about him!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistinguett

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Trenet

I am guessing that Maurice and Mistinguett weren't asked around to the BBC studios to perform to often... :(

Picasso too:

"In April 1907 Olivier went to a local orphanage and adopted a 13-year-old girl, Raymonde.[6][7] The small family did not last, however, and upon discovering explicit drawings of Raymonde made by Picasso, Olivier sent the girl back to the orphanage."

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernande_Olivier

The most interesting thing here is how much more recent these allegations are compared to others. Although it implies the offences took place outside of the BBC.