honez

Jimmy Savile

Guest Jimmy Savile fan

he was a great man who raised lots of mney for charity and a great British eccentric.All the rumours about him are totally groundless and u should all be ashamed of urselevs for mentioning it on the day a good man died

he was a great man who raised lots of mney for charity and a great British eccentric.All the rumours about him are totally groundless and u should all be ashamed of urselevs for mentioning it on the day a good man died

Calm down.

He could've died yesterday.

Guest #1Apple Fan

With his shell suits and all that bling he was the original chav. Every chav out there can look back at Jimmy as their original fashion icon.

Never liked the guy found him a bit creepy but he did a lot for charity.

RIP jimmy , someone posted above he was the original chav .

i hope those rumours aren't true about dead people and jimmy savile, but i guess we all have skeletons in our closet ;)

Apparently skeletons with broken arms. A side of Saint Jimmy I was not aware of but I am not at all surprised by.

An odd fellow and mother worshipper. Gave me the creeps too.

Razor

Guest guest_littlefrank

awww, the poor bugger has probably not even gone cold and people are digging up the have i got news for you "transcript" again.. very well done, but revealed a long time ago to be totally fake.

a wierd chap for sure but sad to see him go..

Went to see some ice hockey this evening and wondered why a load of the guys at the back were singing "there's only one Jimmy Savile"!

Funny way to nearly find out some news.

I'm very saddened by this news.

I mean, I've got 2 ancient old DJs on my DDP team and neither of them are Savile. ;)

Fun fact: Savile is the 2nd celebrity to have died in 2011 that had been picked every year by a team on the Derby Dead Pool since its inception (The other being Elizabeth Taylor).

The email I posted last night is fake, btw, but it spread like wildfire back in.... I wanna say 2000 but it might have been later. It was circulated in an attempt at conning journalists into printing fake "wicked whisper"stories and apparently it worked.

Anyway, nice little piece by Louis Theroux on his time filming with Jimmy.

We had a family get-together last night, and I caught up with a relative who has been quite well-known in the psychiatric profession. Through charity stuff, she had cause to meet Mr Savile on a number of occasions. She naturally could not confirm or deny the corpse-diddling rumours, but she did confirm that he was a nasty bastard who was definitely not all he appeared to be to the general public.

SNN2501Asutcliffe_740914a.jpg

New desktop wallpaper.

I stand by the comments I made the last time this photo was posted. With the right material, that trio could've stormed the X Factor!

Incidentally, the "one Jimmy Saville" chant probably meant less than it seemed yesterday. It's been a staple of sports- based abuse for years, I can recall Carlisle United fans erupting with that one a few years ago when Orient sent a substitute with long blonde hair onto the pitch. The meaning of the chant these days is that anyone stupid enough to combine naturally blonde hair with an approach to grooming that went out of fashion thirty years ago deserves all the abuse they get.

SNN2501Asutcliffe_740914a.jpg

New desktop wallpaper.

That is one of the most surreal pictures of all time...

The email I posted last night is fake, btw, but it spread like wildfire back in.... I wanna say 2000 but it might have been later. It was circulated in an attempt at conning journalists into printing fake "wicked whisper"stories and apparently it worked.

Anyway, nice little piece by Louis Theroux on his time filming with Jimmy.

Wasn't Charlie Brooker meant to be one of the writers of that piece?

Grim has fixed it for me!

I'm sure you all know what the next two posts need to be ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to anybody who is offended. But I found this quite funny

Dear Jimmy Saville,

My daughter has always been a huge fan of yours and has always said how she would love to meet you, can you fix it for her?

Yours sincerely ,

Mitch Winehouse

So is that feet down? Or one side down, one side up?

Still, take a fair bit of luck to see the sea from Leeds. Daft old sod.