honez

Jimmy Savile

Still, take a fair bit of luck to see the sea from Leeds. Daft old sod.

It takes even more luck to see the sea through a gold coffin and 6 feet of earth.

• Like 1

It takes even more luck to see the sea through a gold coffin and 6 feet of earth.

Luck? More like a f'kin miracle!

Luck? More like a f'kin miracle!

The burial is in Scarborough where he'll......er.... be able to see the sea. :scratchhead:

After BBC producers nixed the Newsnight investigation into Sir Jimmy's predeliction for predary paedo approaches to young girls there are press reports today suggesting ITV are going there very soon and have interview footage with some of the victims.

In view of all this, would it be fair to assume that the "legendary" internet hoax pertaining to his alleged mauling by Paul Merton on "Have I got news for you" was either A ) Accurate B ) Partially accurate or C ) Horseshit but instigated by person(s) that wished to expose his "activities" consequently priming the public for his inevitable future outing?

Just wondering, like.

Yours

LFN Cynical Barsteward Esq.

PS: Anybody know if any Channel is going to do the deed on " Aunt Sally" Ya know........Fecal implications and suchlike.

PPS: I aint naming her.

PS: Anybody know if any Channel is going to do the deed on " Aunt Sally" Ya know........Fecal implications and suchlike.

Probably at the same time they do the "[beloved sitcom star and political campaigner] has a plastic sphincter because the previous one was destroyed from her love of being fucked with a cocaine-covered dildo", "[kids TV magazine show host] got plowed by the entirety of a university rugby team in one sitting on a pool table" and "[former Newcastle, Fulham, England and Manchester City manager with a perm] likes them young" episodes.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

As a massive Jimmy Savile fan I am deeply shocked by these revelations and refuse to believe them.As a small child I went on Jim'll Fix It and he couldnt be nicer.he even took me on a tour of the studios and cared so much he even showed me the mens toilets. Sadly my parents turned up before he could show me the 'special cubicle' I'll never know what that was now :(

I've set the recorder for ITV late-on Wednesday. Just got to order in a bulk supply of tissues now! What a man...dead almost a year and still fixing it for us!

In view of all this, would it be fair to assume that the "legendary" internet hoax pertaining to his alleged mauling by Paul Merton on "Have I got news for you" was either A ) Accurate B ) Partially accurate or C ) Horseshit but instigated by person(s) that wished to expose his "activities" consequently priming the public for his inevitable future outing?

Just wondering, like.

Yours

Give Us A Clue then?..........

Did you see what I did there?

Just wondering, like.

Yours

Yes i did.

You reminded me that you are fucking old enough to remember!! :lol:

Probably at the same time they do the "[beloved sitcom star and political campaigner] has a plastic sphincter because the previous one was destroyed from her love of being fucked with a cocaine-covered dildo", "[kids TV magazine show host] got plowed by the entirety of a university rugby team in one sitting on a pool table" and "[former Newcastle, Fulham, England and Manchester City manager with a perm] likes them young" episodes.

Right, the last one was easy peasy but you are going to have to help me out a bit on the others.......please! :)

Electric Blue Peter!

Dunno about the first one though...

Just wondering, like.

Yours

Yes i did.

You can go right off some people, you know! I'll have you know I'm still in my 30s!

Electric Blue Peter!

The first one is obvious. It's Emily Bishop off Coronation Street. Well known for taking it up the Bourneville Boulevard.

Electric Blue Peter!

Bond actress *coff*...........Ghurkas *coff*.........

Electric Blue Peter!

Bond actress *coff*...........Ghurkas *coff*.........

Joanna Lovely! Fucking hell.

Just wondering, like.

Yours

Yes i did.

You can go right off some people, you know! I'll have you know I'm still in my 30s!

30s? I think you are clinging to the 3 for dear life!!!!!!

Well Ive never gone off you, you are still 100% quality!! :)

Ok, I get the fabulous TV star but Im hoping we aint talking about Lesley Judd here for the other one, dear GOD not wonderful Lesley!!!!!

Ok, I get the fabulous TV star but Im hoping we aint talking about Lesley Judd here for the other one, dear GOD not wonderful Lesley!!!!!

A little bit later, LFN. Let's just say Duncan was not the only one who was daring...

The accusation

His Nephew defends

Should make a very interesting programme.

Well Esther Rancid Rantzen has just been on the ITN News and, as far as she is concerned, Saville has been nailed. The End.

Strangely, the nephew is highly critical that such accusations were not levied at Sir Jim while he was still alive and fiddling.

Well apparently they were matey, in 2007 when a complaint to the Police was made and the Police decided that Uncle Jim, fundraiser extrodinaire couldnt have possibly played the pink oboe on some poor underaged wretch......... :rolleyes:

I reckon his nephew is as big a c**t as his Uncle, actually.

A little bit later, LFN. Let's just say Duncan was not the only one who was daring...

??? We cant be talking about St Peter, surely? Then again... :ph34r:

??? We cant be talking about St Peter, surely? Then again... :ph34r:

I thought it was ''Green is the colour''............