Guest Final Nail

Bruce Forsyth

Guest Final Nail

Hiya, sorry if I'm posting the blatently obvious or am doing something foolishly wrong but this is my first post.

I love him to bits and I'm happy he's not snuffed it yet, but surely Brucie is a red hot favourite to peg it soon? How old is he? In his 80s by now surely?

:(

He's 76, and now back on telly, I notice. I reckon the large-chinned one has got a few years left in him yet.

If you were married to an ex-Miss World contestant wouldn't you be feeling sprightly and younger than your years? Looked pretty good on the Come Dancing show thats been on the BBC recently - I think he was at Royal Ascot this week as well.

DWB :(

DWB - that's very bold of you to admit you watched Come Dancing. Or was this just for a split second in between changing channels?

It would be nice to see him on the list on year. To see him nice.

erm... erm... I was waiting for something to start... erm... yes... yes... that was it... I was waiting for... erm... the football... yes... the football to start!

Though apparently, according to one newspaper, Come Dancing has taken so much out of ol' Brucie that he's turned down doing a second series.

So maybe ....

NO!!!!!! hes got more years in him yet, he would waste a place on nexts years list.

As for him marrying a miss world-er , i think shes probably older than he is, and not that atractive, what was she, miss world 1925????and deathbeatle who do u think will win "come dancing".

Claire Sweeney seems very confident of victory - probably odds on with the bookies seeing as she has done this sort of thing for a living - so I'll go with Natasha Kapwhatshername.

Unless of course she has already been evicted - I really was waiting for the England match to start you know!

DWB- Calire sweeny has been evicted, and i too do think Natasha Kaplistyplonky-thingy will win. She was there at Royal Ascot too promting the show with Bruce, and that eastender boy, goodness did u see bruce's wife???? she looked like 8 foot old dragon in a hat, i think i am wrong shes didnt win Miss World 1925, it was Miss World 1924. ................................. ooops going off the death topic

EG

I think you would be better off trying to predict the death of his career, rather than the great man himself. I'd say Brucie, a national treasure and institution, has a good few years in him yet, in fact I think we'll all be asking ourselves if we "were right to go higher" in a good few years time!

Let's just hope that Bruce plays his cards right and doesn't bust this year.

Frrrrreeeezzzeeee

Of course no comic genius writing team needed if Brucie makes it to the list and and gives us a Brucie bonus...

"Didnt he do..." !

Nice to see you to see you nice

your much better audience than last week, werent they alwful, what a rabble, that Ellsie from Kings Lyn, what deaful woman (laugh from audience) and her friend Edith, ( another laugh from audience). Its time to come on down.... whoever..you ...are.

Have i covered most of his opening act now?

Opening act??

I think you've covered most of his career Earl :)

For those who are interested. Bruce was shopping at Costco in Reading yesterday. He looked really well and his wife is very nice. He is not at all up-his-own-arse, quite happy to chat, and most importantly - looked in really good health. Didn't he do well!

DWB :rip:

Do we deduce from this that DWB was also shopping in Costco in Reading? I always had him down as a Tesco man myself........

Damn - this would have been the perfect time for Mr Alive and I to unveil a half-finished joke about "Lidl-class people"... but alas, my recollection is that, despite several attempts, it never turned into anything amusing.... :rip:

I am at ease with my shopping habits, although my usual haunt is the Watford branch. I am more than happy to discuss the merits of Costco with anyone willing to listen. By the way, my theory on why Brucie, with all his millions, shops at Costco is by being thrifty, he stays rich! Oh ... and by presenting Earl Gloomy's favourite dancing show on the beeb of course!

DWB :rip:

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :rip: you can't prove a thing, i dont watch such dancing shows on the beeb, whatever gave you that idea DWB. i do like Moria ( i think thats the spelling) Staurt , the beebs breakfast new reader though.

P.S. Costco, liddle, tesco??????? I go to waitrose and Harvey Nicholas Food Hall.

Moria Staurt ???

Who the bloody hell is that ??

Does she look like a balrog then ?

Or a dwarf ?

P'haps you mean Moira Stuart... ?

:lol:

PS How old is she ? Too early for bets on her popping her clogs I guess !