Jump to content
Guest Final Nail

37. Bruce Forsyth

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah, I mean this is Deathlist.

If you want happy clappy go and find Mumsnet or something.

 

 

Now there's an idea - does anyone hereabouts actually visit mumsnet as well.

 

I'll tell you for free - I don't

 

Even the Voice of Young Maryport is well past needing childcare now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maryportfuncity said:

 

 

Now there's an idea - does anyone hereabouts actually visit mumsnet as well.

 

I'll tell you for free - I don't

 

Even the Voice of Young Maryport is well past needing childcare now

Maybe we need to send in Lardy and Toast in some sort of undercover operation, mission to be decided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Maybe we need to send in Lardy and Toast in some sort of undercover operation, mission to be decided.

 

Have you seen Lardy's blog

 

She'd wake up the happy clappy crowd over there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maryportfuncity said:

 

Have you seen Lardy's blog

 

She'd wake up the happy clappy crowd over there

I have, its essential reading!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do look in on Mumsnet occasionally for entertainment purposes, and it is not like you think.  Not all of it anyway.  There are sections on there that are not for the faint-hearted.

 

It was someone on here who pointed me towards it a long time ago.  Possibly Boudicca, it was a long-standing female deathlister anyway. 

 

Try "Mumsnet Classics" for a taster.  https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics

"Am I Being Unreasonable" section can also be an interesting read. 

 

The "happy clappy" stuff is more to be found on Netmums, which is quite a contrast to Mumsnet.  There they all call each other "hun" and give everyone lots of (((((((hugz)))))))

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Toast said:

I do look in on Mumsnet occasionally for entertainment purposes, and it is not like you think.  Not all of it anyway.  There are sections on there that are not for the faint-hearted.

 

It was someone on here who pointed me towards it a long time ago.  Possibly Boudicca, it was a long-standing female deathlister anyway. 

 

Try "Mumsnet Classics" for a taster.  https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics

"Am I Being Unreasonable" section can also be an interesting read. 

 

The "happy clappy" stuff is more to be found on Netmums, which is quite a contrast to Mumsnet.  There they all call each other "hun" and give everyone lots of (((((((hugz)))))))

 

Middle class whinging, eurgh no thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He deserves to see his 90th birthday. Great man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're waiting for the hot weather to "take him out" - tabloid photographers and form studying opportunities sure to follow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That'll probably be another long wait then.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 17:42, maryportfuncity said:

They're waiting for the hot weather to "take him out" - tabloid photographers and form studying opportunities sure to follow

Sadly I fear the next heat he will endure is the crematorium...

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/sir-bruce-forsyths-wife-thanks-13121424

Makes visit with his wife to hospital where he stayed back in March. Seems like Wilnelia did all the talking but it's becoming more apparent that Bruce is active and fully recovered. He should last until 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the article I don't think Bruce was there only Wilnelia so no question marks removed for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Reading the article I don't think Bruce was there only Wilnelia so no question marks removed for me.

 

You're right, there's nothing in that article to suggest he went.  Surely he would have been the one to unveil the plaque if so. 

No photos of him either.  He wasn't there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Doubt we will ever see Bruce out in public again to be honest, he is pushing 90 and hasn't been seen since October 2015 i think, obviously more ill than they are letting on, wouldn't be surprised if he died just before or just after his 90th next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Doubt we will ever see Bruce out in public again to be honest, he is pushing 90 and hasn't been seen since October 2015 i think, obviously more ill than they are letting on, wouldn't be surprised if he died just before or just after his 90th next year.

I am of the opposite opinion. If his wife is looking to do Strictly I think he will make it till next year. Otherwise awkward...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I am of the opposite opinion. If his wife is looking to do Strictly I think he will make it till next year. Otherwise awkward...

Yeah but you dont stop living just because somebody MIGHT die.

Bruce is now retired, he is probably wheelchair bound and quite frail.

That doesnt mean he is about to die, it just means that he is an old fella.

His wife must carry on regardless or summat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Doubt we will ever see Bruce out in public again to be honest, he is pushing 90 and hasn't been seen since October 2015 i think, obviously more ill than they are letting on, wouldn't be surprised if he died just before or just after his 90th next year.

I'll probably die either before or after my 90th too. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

I'll probably die either before or after my 90th too. 

You never know. You could potentially die on your 90th birthday. :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Doubt we will ever see Bruce out in public again to be honest, he is pushing 90 and hasn't been seen since October 2015 i think, obviously more ill than they are letting on, wouldn't be surprised if he died just before or just after his 90th next year.

At this rate he'll fucking see my 90th.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget he's "in charge" of his own destiny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×