Guest Final Nail

Bruce Forsyth

i think one day he will just literally drop dead lets hope it isn't a tommy cooper type of drop dead.

Spoilsport.

I suppose it would be entertaining :D . But i think brucie is one of the good guys ( saying that and he gets arrested by yewtree detectives next week) and I can think of a few above bruce that deserve it more.

Then again with bruce refusing to retire maybe its probably how he would like to die.

Bruce Forsyth is one of those people who splits the opinions of the nation but I must admit that he is the King of Light Entertainment, you may not like the product but he is one of the best proponents of the form. Ask yourself the question who would you rather watch Bruce, Jim Davidson, Michael Barrymore, Jonathon Ross or Lionel Blair. I rest my case.

I'd watch Sooty in preference to any of that lot and read a book in preference to watching Sooty. We have a choice!

This may come as a shock to a large part of the population.

i think one day he will just literally drop dead lets hope it isn't a tommy cooper type of drop dead.

Spoilsport.

I suppose it would be entertaining :D . But i think brucie is one of the good guys ( saying that and he gets arrested by yewtree detectives next week) and I can think of a few above bruce that deserve it more.

Then again with bruce refusing to retire maybe its probably how he would like to die.

Bruce Forsyth is one of those people who splits the opinions of the nation but I must admit that he is the King of Light Entertainment, you may not like the product but he is one of the best proponents of the form. Ask yourself the question who would you rather watch Bruce, Jim Davidson, Michael Barrymore, Jonathon Ross or Lionel Blair. I rest my case.

I'd watch Sooty in preference to any of that lot and read a book in preference to watching Sooty. We have a choice!

Here, here! None of that lot, including Bruce Forsyth, is fit to lace Sooty's boots. If I had a hand in it, I'd give Sooty the show. He'd make a good fist of it.

87 today and blabbering on to the papers about his fear of dementia (cos his first missus has it - though, thankfully, that means she's forgotten she ever imbibed his demon seed), and also planning a series of shows at the Palladium.

All right my loves!

• Like 1

87 today and blabbering on to the papers about his fear of dementia (cos his first missus has it - though, thankfully, that means she's forgotten she ever imbibed his demon seed), and also planning a series of shows at the Palladium.

All right my loves!

Turns out she died last year, per a week-old article on Brucie's speaking out in support of assisted dying.

HE decided to quite Strictly because he was "lonely."

Nowt to do with his ancient and basically crap jokes annoying viewers, then.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/571541/Bruce-Forsyth-Strictly-Come-Dancing?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=externalwidget&utm_term=expressshowbiz&utm_campaign=outbrainfebruary

Leads tributes to Val Doonican: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/val-doonican-dead-bruce-forysth-5987748

At the rate he is going, will there be anybody left alive to pay tribute to Brucie when he snuffs it?

Edit: In line with Cliff Richard and Nicholas Winton, should the title be changed to Sir Bruce?

Zsa Zsa Gabor will probably still be around when he goes but that`s it.

• Like 2

Leads tributes to Val Doonican: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/val-doonican-dead-bruce-forysth-5987748

At the rate he is going, will there be anybody left alive to pay tribute to Brucie when he snuffs it?

Edit: In line with Cliff Richard and Nicholas Winton, should the title be changed to Sir Bruce?

I really do think that there should be a state funeral, when the day finally comes, for his toupee which, to be fair, has been a legend or summat.

I really do think that there should be a state funeral, when the day finally comes, for his toupee which, to be fair, has been a legend or summat.

Nah, it'll branch out, go solo, and put his paltry achievements in the shade.

• Like 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sir-bruce-forsyth-hospitalised-following-6600132:Sir Bruce ordered to rest at home after suffering from concussion after falling over.

Could this be the beginning of the end? unlikely as all the tests appear to be fine and he has been released from hospital but it is never a good sign when old people start falling over. I wouldn't be surprised if the old man made it to be 100 to be honest as he seems to be the type who will go on forever but one to keep an eye on all the same.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sir-bruce-forsyth-hospitalised-following-6600132:Sir Bruce ordered to rest at home after suffering from concussion after falling over.

Could this be the beginning of the end? unlikely as all the tests appear to be fine and he has been released from hospital but it is never a good sign when old people start falling over. I wouldn't be surprised if the old man made it to be 100 to be honest as he seems to be the type who will go on forever but one to keep an eye on all the same.

Re oldies falling, if they're ahead of you in the Post Office queue there's certain advantages when it happens!

• Like 1

The prospect of an all-mourning dance episode of "Strictly" could be an enticing prospect though.

• Like 2

The prospect of an all-mourning dance episode of "Strictly" could be an enticing prospect though.

"And now, Peter Andre and Janette Manrara dance the Paso Doble to 'I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down!"

• Like 3

If he were to go that would be a nice Brucie bonus for a number of DDP teams.

If he were to go that would be a nice Brucie bonus for a number of DDP teams.

Good game ! Good game !

• Like 1

He will be hosting the SCD Christmas show.

or not

Pulls out for health reasons but does hope to appear in the 2017 Deathlist

or not

Abdominal aortic aneurysms have a 40% mortality rate ,and if they can get treated before rupture, a 5% and below mortality rate! I'd say "he should be ok", but then, we don't know the type, size or what happened prior to his surgery.

or not

Abdominal aortic aneurysms have a 40% mortality rate ,and if they can get treated before rupture, a 5% and below mortality rate! I'd say "he should be ok", but then, we don't know the type, size or what happened prior to his surgery.

What happened was that an EIGHTY SEVEN year old man tripped and fell, the kind of thing most of us do from time to time but brush ourselves down and carry on.

He has also had extremely invasive surgery which will take an 87 year old considerably longer to recover from as opposed to somebody much younger.

He may well go on for another ten years but he wont.

• Like 1