Saint Peter

Death List Convention

When are we sending our quiz team to 'Eggheads' to kill CJ da Mooi?

I believe the pot is upto 75,000 pounds.

Bit out of date Winny, the Pot was won tonight but a group of " Spotty Herberts".

The Eggheads lost out by not knowing how many States in the USA still had the Death Penalty and the Herberts knew that Nicosia was the furthest South EU Capital compared to Lisbon and Valleta.

Were they allowed to garotte CJ as a bonus prize?

When are we sending our quiz team to 'Eggheads' to kill CJ da Mooi?

I believe the pot is upto 75,000 pounds.

Bit out of date Winny, the Pot was won tonight but a group of " Spotty Herberts".

The Eggheads lost out by not knowing how many States in the USA still had the Death Penalty and the Herberts knew that Nicosia was the furthest South EU Capital compared to Lisbon and Valleta.

Where do you live?

In Scotland the eggheads won tonight.

Dilemma; just had an e-mail about work, abroad, vital stuff, on November 3rd!!!!

f**k!!! A toughie.

Given the continued and unexplained absence of the instigator of Deathcon1, I thought it might be an idea if everybody intending to attend said event would drop me a PM so that we have an idea of numbers and so on.

Also because I'm deuced curious to know who all is coming.

And anyone who doesn't know where and when it is and wants to should do the same.

Thank You.

I won't be attending this convention for obvious reasons but Nap I have to say that your approach 'the rubbing of the hands' is one of the most intimidating approaches to a crowd that I have ever heard in my life.

I'm serious as I say this 'and at the same time' I almost have a tear in my eye.

Make sure that when you 'see these people' you will perform this gesture with pride.

That was nice!

Just reporting back from DL Con1.

Well done, one and all, for making the effort in getting there yesterday. Shame HMcAB&WA did not make it after doing the initial up-front scheme.

I was getting to thinking at about 14:15 hours, that I was going to be the only one to turn-up, but I'm counting there was a turnout of 10 folks.

Good to meet a few of real people behind their postings.

Chears for the beers.

What can I say, but I think we could do that again sometime.

Oh, and as an aside, if you did turn up and could not find us in the pub please let us know if you still had a fun time!

That was nice!

Well done, one and all, for making the effort in getting there yesterday. Shame HMcAB&WA did not make it after doing the initial up-front scheme.

I was getting to thinking at about 14:15 hours, that I was going to be the only one to turn-up, but I'm counting there was a turnout of 10 folks.

Chears for the beers.

Oh, and as an aside, if you did turn up and could not find us in the pub please let us know if you still had a fun time!

For security reasons, the content of the meeting and identity of those attending must remain a closely guarded secret.

I can, however, state that at least one member of this hallowed forum has a bladder which is considerably weaker than a Dale Winton handshake.

You know who you are!! :lol:

Lovely to meet all of you, I think I only got one fairly clear photograph though. You look particulary good in this one, Notapotato.

bosch%20hell%20detail.jpg

That was nice!

Chears for the beers.

For security reasons, the content of the meeting and identity of those attending must remain a closely guarded secret.

I can, however, state that at least one member of this hallowed forum has a bladder which is considerably weaker than a Dale Winton handshake.

It was particularly nice to sit and watch you all. Like Rotten Ali, I was, for a while, concerned that no-one would turn up. But in the end, my trip was worthwhile.

Thank you everyone who came, it was a most enjoyable day, (the bits of it I can still remember anyway) and I think everyone will agree that we're all lovely people.

Anubis I have something of yours. :lol:

It was particularly nice to sit and watch you all. Like Rotten Ali, I was, for a while, concerned that no-one would turn up. But in the end, my trip was worthwhile.

Ah Pook, but didn't you notice that you were being watched? The woman with the Beehive hairdo and dark eyeshadow at the end of the bar: that was Jeremy Beedle. The red patent handbag contained a miniature BBC outside broadcasting unit. I had my binoculars on Beedle from a concealed vantage point across the road and saw everything.

Anubis I have something of yours. :lol:

I thought I was last to have it, so phoned the place hosting us the next day to see if they'd found it anywhere.

Me: Do you have a ****** there?

Surly barman: No of course we don't have a ******

Me: I mean, perhaps you've found one that was left yesterday.

Surly barman: We don't.

Me: It's only a little model one, of course

Surly barman: We don't have any ******s

Me: Could you ask your colleagues?

Surly barman [away from phone]: There's somebody on the phone who's lost a f****n' ******

Voice in distance: a ****?!

Surly barman [away from phone]: Yes, a f****n' ******

[pause]

Surly barman: There is no ****** here

Me: Thank you. If one does turn up...

Surly barman, interrupting: Goodbye

Deathcon... you kind of had to be there.

Nice to meet all who were.

[Yes, I spotted Jeremy Beadle at the bar as well. He's got an enormous penis. But on the other hand, he doesn't...]

What a good night that was - and I didn't even have a hangover next day!

Well done to everyone who made the journey and lovely to meet you all.

DWB :lol:

ps AtJ - yours was a very small one, easily misplaced.

That was nice!

Chears for the beers.

Come on Pooka, we knew it was you.

You were the bearded Urangutang, sitting no more than a few feet from us.

Next time come and say hello.

That was nice!

Chears for the beers.

Now that you've come out as one who lurks in the highest order, please do tell us more of your afternoon's entertainment just to prove to us that you did just as you say and you are not pulling our combined legs?.

I.E. Who ate what? and what's the real first name of the chap who resurved the table?

What a good night that was - and I didn't even have a hangover next day!

Well done to everyone who made the journey and lovely to meet you all.

DWB :lol:

ps AtJ - yours was a very small one, easily misplaced.

Aye it was lovely meeting you DWB, I'd have lent you my hangover if I'd known you were missing one.

Anubis, I thought I was pleased to meet you but it turns out it's just this ****** in my pocket.

Missed it; butter my useless arse!

Thought it was next weekend but I've got plenty of emails etc. telling me when it was so it's completely my fault I failed to turn up of course.

Hope you all had fun, and hopefully I'll start visiting here again a bit more, as I imagine my up-to-date death-related posting has been sorely missed. :lol: I have a good imagination.

Here's hoping there'll be more DL conventions!

TLC

Given the continued and unexplained absence of the instigator of Deathcon1, I thought it might be an idea if everybody intending to attend said event would drop me a PM so that we have an idea of numbers and so on.

Also because I'm deuced curious to know who all is coming.

And anyone who doesn't know where and when it is and wants to should do the same.

Thank You.

Unexplained absence. Apart from being forced to work that weekend :lol: , I have no excuse.

Glad to see most people enjoyed it and nobody got ten bells kicked out of them. Sounds like a success.

I hope to see all the DL'ers at DEATHCON II.

Seeing as it's such a small ******, I don't have much use for it I'm afraid. I'm sure I won't need to use my ****** between now and Defcon2, so If you could look after it and promise not to damage its' penis between now and then I'd be glad.

Seeing as it's such a small ******, I don't have much use for it I'm afraid. I'm sure I won't need to use my ****** between now and Defcon2, so If you could look after it and promise not to damage its' penis between now and then I'd be glad.

And I was never aware your ****** had a *****. That's a bit bold to have a ****** with a *****! How on earth do you explain away having such a thing? Then again its not your problem now. Look out NAP its got a *****. If its got one of those then it may have a ******* *****!!!!. So you darned well better be ******* ********! Glad I never ******* touched it!

And I was never aware your ****** had a *****. That's a bit bold to have a ****** with a *****! How on earth do you explain away having such a thing? Then again its not your problem now. Look out NAP its got a *****. If its got one of those then it may have a ******* *****!!!!. So you darned well better be ******* ********! Glad I never ******* touched it!

It's true. If you look closely, the****** definitely has a small but distinct *****. And to think I've had it in my pocket all this time!

Well I've now put it safely away behind my ******.

photo-213.jpg

It's true. If you look closely, the****** definitely has a small but distinct *****. And to think I've had it in my pocket all this time!

photo-213.jpg

But it isn't the only ****** in the UK, it has a sister copy alive and well and untouched with it's ***** intact, it sit's on top of the monitor my Mum uses for her computer, devious things these ******** , they can infiltrate your life, will take a picture when I am back down in a fortnight. perhaps I can sell you my Mum's copy ATJ?

On a serious note there is an awful lot of interest in a DL Con2, not least by those that wanted to make No.1 but couldn't, those that couldn't get holidays to coincide, those that were enjoying a bit of weed too much to get the dates right :crossbone: and those that are simply still drunk on the fun they had at DL Con 1. Practically, I feel it has to be held in London, simply for ease of transport.

I suggest one of the May holiday weekends next year , 3rd or 24th, I'd love to hear anybody's thoughts on this.

photo-213.jpg

But it isn't the only ****** in the UK, it has a sister copy alive and well and untouched with it's ***** intact, it sit's on top of the monitor my Mum uses for her computer, devious things these ******** , they can infiltrate your life, will take a picture when I am back down in a fortnight. perhaps I can sell you my Mum's copy ATJ?

On a serious note there is an awful lot of interest in a DL Con2, not least by those that wanted to make No.1 but couldn't, those that couldn't get holidays to coincide, those that were enjoying a bit of weed too much to get the dates right :crossbone: and those that are simply still drunk on the fun they had at DL Con 1. Practically, I feel it has to be held in London, simply for ease of transport.

I suggest one of the May holiday weekends next year , 3rd or 24th, I'd love to hear anybody's thoughts on this.

Im sure I could drag myself along to the next one.

Hopefully, by the time the next meet comes along, I shall be able to handle my alcohol consumption a little better, mind you, I will never be able to consume the kind of quantities that NAP put away, he has hollow legs.

Here's hoping there'll be more DL conventions!

TLC

Agreed

I'm really sorry I missed it. I was in when Harry Mc was organising things and it was a rarity of being obliged to head abroad for work that intervened. Glad it went well.