Saint Peter

Death List Convention

I'm in London most of the year, but by a masterstroke I'm going to be in the good ol' US of A in October - I'm sure this meeting in October thing is done deliberately.

I'll be there, wild horses couldn't keep me away, as I said before my younger brother lives in London, so I should have a bed for the night, there is a chance he may be sent to Australia by his work but I'll worry about my sleeping arrangements nearer the time. Should be a good night and thanks to LFN for taking on the organising, it's a thankless job, hope it isn't too hard.

I love beer me.

Ah, a soul mate.

Say it loud, say it proud.

he may be sent to Australia

I believe the correct word is transported. Only 50 more years and my parole comes up. With good behaviour I might be released to be able to attend DL-Con 52.

Right, we have a plan.

The venue will be in Central London and the date will be Saturday November the 1st 2008.

Two things: Ive given a huge wodge of notice and people would have been paid by then.

Thats two excuses not to attend out of the window :P

Thank you LG and HarryMac, lots of support and sensible advice!

People,if you can attend PM me.

So far Ive had a very good and positive response, hopefully we shall have even more attending this year than last.

Right, in a nutshell, the date and venue is set ( the venue to be given via PM )and all you have to do is be there.

Regards

LFN

You know, I won't be attending the November 1st spectacle in London later this year. I'm sure from where all of you stand it will actually be a very entertaining night. Now I'm a little 'what's the word' ... aggravated that Fellatio Nelson is running such a fanatical event because ..'shakes head' I personally feel he shouldn't be the person representing 'what this place is in the flesh' .. but he is generous enough to run such an occasion so I do give him the credit for these efforts. I'm trying to be fair.

Anyway, I'm really unable to comprehend the whole 'atmosphere' of how these conventions go down. Are they 'Very formal?' .. 'Does everyone get wasted like it's no mans business? I really have no idea. The fact is that in reality all you need to do 'is extend your hand' and show respect to the other people. That's respect. But when I show up at a convention I'll blow the roof off that sum bitch. That means 'drinks for everyone' and I'll pay for whatever you guys want. Orderves .. 'it depends' (Just rent out a top restaurant for the night!) I hope that's what your doing.

The only problem with me going to a convention is 'I don't really want to get arrested in London'. I mean I might ruin the whole thing. If somebody starts in with me 'I'll seriously kick your ass' and everybody would be trying to break it up ... and it would be a disaster. I'm not exactly the kind of guy to get in bar fights 'I have more class' .. I'm not that kind of guy.. but all I'm saying is I'm entitled to defend myself. Overall I don't think anything like that would happen and maybe far into the future I might arrive 'even as I doubt it' but I hope this is done right.

You know, I won't be attending the November 1st spectacle in London later this year. I'm sure from where all of you stand it will actually be a very entertaining night. Now I'm a little 'what's the word' ... aggravated that Fellatio Nelson is running such a fanatical event because ..'shakes head' I personally feel he shouldn't be the person representing 'what this place is in the flesh' .. but he is generous enough to run such an occasion so I do give him the credit for these efforts. I'm trying to be fair.

Anyway, I'm really unable to comprehend the whole 'atmosphere' of how these conventions go down. Are they 'Very formal?' .. 'Does everyone get wasted like it's no mans business? I really have no idea. The fact is that in reality all you need to do 'is extend your hand' and show respect to the other people. That's respect. But when I show up at a convention I'll blow the roof off that sum bitch. That means 'drinks for everyone' and I'll pay for whatever you guys want. Orderves .. 'it depends' (Just rent out a top restaurant for the night!) I hope that's what your doing.

The only problem with me going to a convention is 'I don't really want to get arrested in London'. I mean I might ruin the whole thing. If somebody starts in with me 'I'll seriously kick your ass' and everybody would be trying to break it up ... and it would be a disaster. I'm not exactly the kind of guy to get in bar fights 'I have more class' .. I'm not that kind of guy.. but all I'm saying is I'm entitled to defend myself. Overall I don't think anything like that would happen and maybe far into the future I might arrive 'even as I doubt it' but I hope this is done right.

I thank you Banshees. I've been having a pretty sh*t weekend, but you have just cheered me up no end. I needed a good laugh, and you have just provided it. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Orderves.....

I thank you Banshees. I've been having a pretty sh*t weekend, but you have just cheered me up no end. I needed a good laugh, and you have just provided it. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Orderves.....

I was waiting for the cushty or you plonker Rodney, then I realised we are not talking about a man of comic genius.

Are they 'Very formal?'

Wait a minute, I'll ask the chairman.

Incidentally, thanks for the long lead time. I'm deffo working on November 8th but that - oddly - would make getting out of working the previous weekend very easy.

You really, really, really have no idea do you?

PS: You are unlikely to be arrested in London. Mugged? Yes. Knifed? Yes. Have your Bank Card skimmed? Yes. Shot? Quite possibly. Our country is sinking into the Abyss.

PPS: After the 1st of November nobody will be able to say "That Lord Fellatio Nelson fella couldnt organize a piss up in a Brewery."

Can I ask, will this be an evening thing, or afternoon, or quite possibly both I suppose? Just so I know if I'm going to have to arrange some hideously priced overnight accommodation.

Can I ask, will this be an evening thing, or afternoon, or quite possibly both I suppose? Just so I know if I'm going to have to arrange some hideously priced overnight accommodation.

Well I shall be there about Midday(ish).

Last year I arrived at about 1.30ish and there were three members already there, others turned up during the course of the afternoon.

Lardy, turn up anytime after midday, leave whenever you wish to.

No set rules, turn up, go to the bar ask about the table reserved to me ( thats under my real name, Banshees you twat!)

and the rest will be history.

Oh, and could let me know whether you too have an exceedingly weak bladder, Ive two candidates, I need two more for a proper " to the Ladies Loo and back" relay team.

Regards

LFN

Well I shall be there about Midday(ish).

Last year I arrived at about 1.30ish and there were three members already there, others turned up during the course of the afternoon.

Lardy, turn up anytime after midday, leave whenever you wish to.

No set rules, turn up, go to the bar ask about the table reserved to me ( thats under my real name, Banshees you twat!)

and the rest will be history.

Oh, and could let me know whether you too have an exceedingly weak bladder, Ive two candidates, I need two more for a proper " to the Ladies Loo and back" relay team.

Regards

LFN

I have a surprisingly large bladder capacity which can hold out for hours - however, once the seal is broken, that's it - I shall be going every half hour, on the half hour.

Bollox. Once again, DeathCon coincides with my opera habit. Don't you people have any culture?

Bollox. Once again, DeathCon coincides with my opera habit. Don't you people have any culture?

Plenty thanks, which do you prefer Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus casei imunitass or Synechococcus sciophilus ?

I'll be there, wild horses couldn't keep me away, as I said before my younger brother lives in London, so I should have a bed for the night, there is a chance he may be sent to Australia by his work but I'll worry about my sleeping arrangements nearer the time. Should be a good night and thanks to LFN for taking on the organising, it's a thankless job, hope it isn't too hard.

Lady Grendel, I've been wondering about this. Say you were on the way to the convention when a herd of wild horses did indeed cause you an obstruction and tried to prevent you from reaching your intended destination, how would you go about not letting them stop you? :P

Plenty thanks, which do you prefer Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus casei imunitass or Synechococcus sciophilus ?

This is off topic but since you've went to France I feel as if you are becoming French. I'm dead serious. I also think if words could win an award for their lack of usage in the world yours would rule the category. (I hope you take that as a complement) because I had to look all three of them up. Your vocabulary is unlimited. I don't think anybody here could come close to knowing the amount of words you know. I also feel your the kind of person who denies them self credit when they really deserve special treatment.

This is off topic but since you've went to France I feel as if you are becoming French. I'm dead serious. I also think if words could win an award for their lack of usage in the world yours would rule the category. (I hope you take that as a complement) because I had to look all three of them up. Your vocabulary is unlimited. I don't think anybody here could come close to knowing the amount of words you know. I also feel your the kind of person who denies them self credit when they really deserve special treatment.

I dont think that Monoclinic is unique in her extensive vocabulary (English or French ) nor its usage.

I too have an extensive wardrobe of words.

Bet you cant find out what these mean.

"Uratwaticus tosspoticus" "Euworrisheepicus Pervicus" Wataknobendicus Cretinicus"

There, three words to chew over BS.

Oh, I promise not to deny myself any self credit and I do deserve special treatment.

I thank you.

Wait .. I was speaking to Monoclinic .. Since when is your name Monoclinic? Since when? And how exactly do you manifest into this conversation? It's my belief that Monoclinic has a very impressive vocabulary.

Now you clearly stated that you disagree 'and that's your opinion' but everything else you just said is typical Fellatio Nelson nonsense, and above all you really have f****n nothing to say so get back to me when you actually become interesting.

What would we do without you BS?

Whom could I possibly prod with a stick to provoke just the reactions I want to get.

Who makes us all laugh, without even intending to.

Sucker!!

Hmm, I see if I book now, the flight will be really cheap.

All the more money to spend on beer. happy_26480.gif

I suppose I'm obliged to be there so that Anubis gets his ****** back.

Guest Armitage P Shanks

Marvellous, marvellous. Armitage will be there with bells and whistles on, just as long as the fragrant Hortense lets go of the leash for a few hours. Form an orderly queue now, ladies.

John_McCririck_607724.jpg

Guest Guest

Do you seriously think the gorgeous women of the Death List would show the slightest interest in a tub of lard like you, Armitage? Now could you please put it away and mow that bloody lawn.

_1049599_judith_keppel300_pa.jpg

Guest Armetis Flanks

Armitage:

You sly devil you. You weren't going to tell me about this shindig, were ya? Forgive and forget, life goes on, forget the past !

(I stole a woman from Armitage in Mexico City once. Like taking candy from a baby.)

c9caqo7t0ucaqame0mca92bne5.jpg

Only just found an Email in the system for me. Been laughing my head off for the last 10 minutes catching up on the thread. I'll be there, God(ot) willing.