Saint Peter

Death List Convention

I'm going to decline I'm afraid as it's probably not a good idea for me to go to London considering my personal life, on top of that my second year of my MA has started and I'll be skint and snowed under with essays. Thanks for the invite though and have a great time you all.

Once again I am making plans and God is pissing himself laughing, but I'll do my best.

Once again I am making plans and God is pissing himself laughing, but I'll do my best.

Tell you what TH, if you actually make the meet I shall walk from London to Dover, WALK across the English Channel, crawl on my hands and knees all the way to the Vatican City, knock on the doors of the Papal Apartments and offer to suck the Pope off.

For f'ucks sake dont turn up....... :lol:

Tell you what TH, if you actually make the meet I shall walk from London to Dover, WALK across the English Channel, crawl on my hands and knees all the way to the Vatican City, knock on the doors of the Papal Apartments and offer to suck the Pope off.

Can you actually afford that much time off? Rumour has it Windy hasn't quite finished with his studies and he needs you the humble English taxpayer to give him a hand. Besides, isn't walking/crawling to the Vatican just demonstating the SCO1 gene deficiency syndrome, the inability to part with money. I believe Ryanair have an offer on at the moment and you can't be too far from Stansted. Come on Harry come to England so the pope can come too.

Bon appetit LFN!

Can you actually afford that much time off? Rumour has it Windy hasn't quite finished with his studies and he needs you the humble English taxpayer to give him a hand. Besides, isn't walking/crawling to the Vatican just demonstating the SCO1 gene deficiency syndrome, the inability to part with money. I believe Ryanair have an offer on at the moment and you can't be too far from Stansted. Come on Harry come to England so the pope can come too.

Indeed - I return to the University tomorrow to begin my postgraduate year. I will enjoy it just as much as every single teenage mother enjoys her unexpected child.

LFN and his English friends are off the hook though as I have paid my own fees this time round. So he can afford his odd means of travelling to the Vatican after all. :lol:

For f'ucks sake dont turn up....... :(

Bon appetit LFN!

Monkey, Im probably going to have to walk to the DL meet as it is, I will be poor as im soon to part with a sum of money for a Classic car thats older than you :lol:

I will probably have to crawl on my hands and knees home tho........

On reflection, the Pope has a whole plethora of Choirboys to attend to his needs so, perhaps, he wont be needing me :lol:

South Park did a beautiful satire on this very point.

I feel quite queasy now.

Bon appetit LFN!

Monkey, Im probably going to have to walk to the DL meet as it is, I will be poor as im soon to part with a sum of money for a Classic car thats older than you :lol:

On reflection, the Pope has a whole plethora of Choirboys to attend to his needs so, perhaps, he wont be needing me :lol:

I feel quite queasy now.

It's not this one is it. LFN? Sounds like quite a nice Ford Angular.

If you sucked off the pope would it leave a Nazi taste in your mouth?

Aye, that coat's mine...

LOL - in fact I just about coughed up a lung!

Since I'm checking these threads after opening my PM's (including a very nice one from TH) that somewhat may lead to LFN having to just do all these things! Now I would not have said, without TH having put the post on the board, but since its now public I'm gratified to know that some of us may indeed be moving heaven and earth to "beer-up" with the very same, and now very apprehensive LFN. What a laugh to be had?

Bon appetit LFN!

I feel quite queasy now.

It's not this one is it. LFN? Sounds like quite a nice Ford Angular.

Lol. No! In saying that Honez, trawling the ads from Lands End to John O's has dug up a veritable feast of adverts which have utterly mangled the English language.

Mary, Im thinking that a communion wafer may be a better bet. Im aware that the Popes dick is probably dry, shrivelled and a bit flakey but so is a wafer and I know which of the two Id rather have in me gob.

RA, tell him the venue has changed, er.....to High Street China!! Yeah, make it High Street China.

I really must learn to shut the f'uck up. :(

Just to let you know at least those who are aiming to get along. I've just received 10 specially commissioned give-away prize gifts, which I will hand out to those who will have travelled the furthest distances to get to the event.

He-hee!

Want to know what I've got for you? - Then you'll just have to be there, to be in with a chance, to get your hands on one!

Just to let you know at least those who are aiming to get along. I've just received 10 specially commissioned give-away prize gifts, which I will hand out to those who will have travelled the furthest distances to get to the event.

He-hee!

Want to know what I've got for you? - Then you'll just have to be there, to be in with a chance, to get your hands on one!

A job lot of "made in Derry" Orange order joke Pope dicks left over from the troubles?

He-hee!

A job lot of "made in Derry" Orange order joke Pope dicks left over from the troubles?

LOL.

No, it's not a guessing game!

He-hee!

LOL.

Could it be a ******* ?

RA,

Just to confirm I won't be there. I have realised that the date is me & my partner's anniversary, so one suspects I will get in trouble if I forego the nice romantic Greek restaurant meal planned for her for a pissup with the likes of LFN & MPFC..... :)

He-hee!

LOL.

Could it be a ******* ?

I saw one of those recently.

Could it be a ******* ?

I used to have one of those. You can guess what happened, it was a few days of fun and ever since it's been gathering dust in the attic.

regards,

Hein

Could it be a ******* ?

I used to have one of those. You can guess what happened, it was a few days of fun and ever since it's been gathering dust in the attic.

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

Could it be a ******* ?

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

I got more enjoyment out of the cardboard box it came in.

Could it be a ******* ?

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

Did you sell it on ebay? I think I bought yours.

Could it be a ******* ?

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

Pleased to see the back of mine, made a loss.

Could it be a ******* ?

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

As-is. No refunds or exchanges. No warranty expressed or implied. Not responsible for damages.

Could it be a ******* ?

regards,

Hein

I sold mine.

As-is. No refunds or exchanges. No warranty expressed or implied. Not responsible for damages.

Fair enough. Its just that there were 20 fifty dollar bills wrapped around it when I opened the box.