Saint Peter

Death List Convention

So what's the score with this semi-venerable tradition, Ali my good man? And can we get Bellender along? Going to the bar is such a drag.

LOL - special guest status would be fitting but we will have to ask NAP. I'm sure it's going to happen again on the 30th October. Same place as DL Con III will do (that's not the place you found us on DL Con's I & II).

So what's the score with this semi-venerable tradition, Ali my good man? And can we get Bellender along? Going to the bar is such a drag.

LOL - special guest status would be fitting but we will have to ask NAP. I'm sure it's going to happen again on the 30th October. Same place as DL Con III will do (that's not the place you found us on DL Con's I & II).

Well I couldn't on the 30th of October.

The 23rd would be all right and so would the 13th of November. The 6th of November might be a bit tricky.

Do you really want Bellender to come? He can be a bit overbearing at times.

The 23rd would be all right and so would the 13th of November. The 6th of November might be a bit tricky.

Not sure I'd want anyone with that name to serve me anything, thanks.

23 and 30 Oct looking good in the MPFC diary, 6 Nov also possible.

It's gettin' to be a happy habit this convention malarky, eh?

Well, I can't work round the 23rd October - 'cus we will be doing a 6th Birthday Party for my little rotter.

Well, I can't work round the 23rd October - 'cus we will be doing a 6th Birthday Party for my little rotter.

But.....but........you're the GEORGE BEST of dead pooling!!!!

But if I duck out of my lad's party then I may be just as dead as George Best when I get home!

But if I duck out of my lad's party then I may be just as dead as George Best when I get home!

Now that's not fair!

We don't drink that much at DLCon.

The young 'un is five or six isn't he? Bring him along, show him a real party!! I'll personally stand him his first pint.

The young 'un is five or six isn't he? Bring him along, show him a real party!! I'll personally stand him his first pint.

"The person who lets people in will say... "No kids allowed"."

So there you have it - MPFC - you've been turned down!

Things are moving slowly on the DL Con front, I can do the 30th October and the 6th and 13th Nov but I need to know soon so I can book my tickets.

Things are moving slowly on the DL Con front, I can do the 30th October and the 6th and 13th Nov but I need to know soon so I can book my tickets.

Tip of the hat to LG folks. Anyone who would like to be at DL Con IV if you can't get along on Saturday 13th of November please say so very soon, because that one at the moment looks the best of these dates. Well, at least no one has yet said that they can't work around that day.

NAP can't do the 30th of Oct' and said the 6th Nov' was difficult. I can't do the 27th Nov' now so we really have only two prime dates in the 13th and 20th of November left.

So, anyone who would like to some along for a "meet-up / drinking session" please Email or PM me for the details.

Tip of the hat to LG folks. Anyone who would like to be at DL Con IV if you can't get along on Saturday 13th of October please say so very soon, because that one at the moment looks the best of these dates. Well, at least no one has yet said that they can't work around that day.

NAP can't do the 30th of Oct' and said the 6th Nov' was difficult. I can't do the 27th Nov' now so we really have only two prime dates in the 13th and 20th of November left.

So, anyone who would like to some along for a "meet-up / drinking session" please Email or PM me for the details.

I can't do Saturday 13th October as it's a Wednesday. Neither can I do Saturday 13th November, as I will be working. (Actually, thinking about it, Wednesday 13 October would be a good day for me :banghead: ).

Thanks for that - post amended - brain fade blamed.

I was actually thinking of not coming for financial reasons, but the 13th of November has some reasonable flights if someone can put me up again like last time. Not seen Alph for a bit, is he still about?

Seeing as Time is working that evening, we might consider changing the location to a Carefully Selected Public House in the Brighton Area. That could also raise the probability of getting Rankin along as a Guest Speaker.

Then we could all go sea-bathing later on or something.

I was actually thinking of not coming for financial reasons, but the 13th of November has some reasonable flights if someone can put me up again like last time. Not seen Alph for a bit, is he still about?

Seeing as Time is working that evening, we might consider changing the location to a Carefully Selected Public House in the Brighton Area. That could also raise the probability of getting Rankin along as a Guest Speaker.

But if we go to Brighton we might all get bummed to death.

I'm in :banghead:

I fuckin' love Brighton, I do. London/Brighton, either would do. Incidentally, I was in London on Saturday and stopped into a pub around Victoria, struck me how empty some hosteries are outside of the immediate centre on a Saturday. 13 Nov would be a goer for me, so - at the moment - would the two Saturdays beforehand.

I fuckin' love Brighton, I do. London/Brighton, either would do. Incidentally, I was in London on Saturday and stopped into a pub around Victoria, struck me how empty some hosteries are outside of the immediate centre on a Saturday. 13 Nov would be a goer for me, so - at the moment - would the two Saturdays beforehand.

Id love Brighton too....If I actually lived anywhere near it.

Gotta be London, Mary.

Sadly not possible, as I've explained to RA. Anyway, sea-bathing in November is NOT recommended.

Id love Brighton too....If I actually lived anywhere near it.

Gotta be London, Mary.

Aye, understood. The Big Smoke works for me too. Though, mebbe one year we could settle upon The Flying Saucer public house located somewhere near the current residence of Welshman. The only pub so named in the whole country.

Ready to hammer the nail into the diary - only two dates to work with now.

Plump for the 13th November and Six & Time will be a no-shows.

The other date is the 20th November - and although no one has said they can't get along, I really don't think I've had enough people interested yet in saying that they can work with that day.

I'll give every one till Friday to PM me, but it looks more like the 13th Nov' is going to be the day.

P.S. see post number 652 - date will be the 20th November 2010.

Sod the PMing, I will be there if it's 13th. I'm sure there's already a pie and chips with MPFC written on it!

Both dates are fine with me.

It'd be sad not to meet Six and Time, but on the other hand, it wouldn't be a DLCon without Mary.

So I'll leave the decision up to someone else if you don't mind. :(

it wouldn't be a DLCon without Mary

NAP man, I'm all made up, weeks to go and I can feel the love in the room already!

Well I have just taken on some work on the 13th.

Had to be done given the state of my bank balance, but don't let that stop it being that day if it's the best date.