Saint Peter

Death List Convention

Knowing from old, the odds are people wont turn up, even if you have agreed a date to accomodate them.

Go for the 20th, the chances are that all the usual suspects will be able to attend ( NAP really needs to be accomodated as he has been going from the off and Im sure Mary may be able to pop in while his missus goes shopping etc..) and you will also paint those into a corner who couldnt do the 13th and will be shuffling uncomfortably on their seats knowing that they may have to come up with a good one for not making it the week after....or summat.

Knowing from old, the odds are people wont turn up, even if you have agreed a date to accomodate them.

Go for the 20th, the chances are that all the usual suspects will be able to attend ( NAP really needs to be accomodated as he has been going from the off and Im sure Mary may be able to pop in while his missus goes shopping etc..) and you will also paint those into a corner who couldnt do the 13th and will be shuffling uncomfortably on their seats knowing that they may have to come up with a good one for not making it the week after....or summat.

The date for DL Con IV will be:

Sat. 20th November 2010

So far only one person has a problem with this date, very sorry Godot, I hope it won't be more.

Ah, Mrs MPFC's diary sez SHOPPIN'!

I'm oiling the bike's chain as we speak, I will be there.

I could only do the 13th of the two dates so best wishes to all on the 20th, sorry I can't be there.....again.

While I knew I couldn't make the 13th, I will have to check the diary for the 20th. What time do the festivities commence/terminate?

While I knew I couldn't make the 13th, I will have to check the diary for the 20th. What time do the festivities commence/terminate?

They start whenever you get there and end when you want to get the last train back.

Is it okay if I bring a girlfriend?

If she can buy a round, yes.

You're fooling no-one, as it is perfectly obvious that no boy that is a member of DL has a girlfriend :unsure:

I'll be coming along with fellow DL member JodieTheyer. If there are any shoe shops close to our venue, she'll stop me from spending my money there rather than at the bar!

I can't make it (again) tsk.

But I'll be in the country in January if anyone feels like shouting me a kebab.

Sure, bring one for me too.

Although somewhat smaller than Oz, the country is a sizeable place. If you are aboding outside of West London the Kebab will be cold by the time you get it. Where shall I have it sent?

DWB :)

Although somewhat smaller than Oz, the country is a sizeable place. If you are aboding outside of West London the Kebab will be cold by the time you get it. Where shall I have it sent?

DWB :)

Send it anywhere DWB but, for fuck sakes, dont send him any Chicken!

( In joke...food poisoning...blah....blah )

I'll buy you a beer when you're over. See you in the pub on 6th Jan '11?

Definitely HCW. I'll PM you.

You're fooling no-one, as it is perfectly obvious that no boy that is a member of DL has a girlfriend :)

You won't be saying that when I become your step-dad.

You're fooling no-one, as it is perfectly obvious that no boy that is a member of DL has a girlfriend :)

You won't be saying that when I become your step-dad.

;) I love you more and more each day Windsor!

However, you are far too fragile and innocent to have the puss-ridden spunk-receptacle that is my mother inflicted upon your delicate person. I'd stick with the likes of Myra Hindley if I were you, much nicer.

Definitely HCW. I'll PM you.

Just realised I may not be back on the 6th, I might still be in the air. I'll definately be there on the 13th.

Sat. 20th November 2010

So far only one person has a problem with this date, very sorry Godot, I hope it won't be more.

Thanks RA for setting the date, it's unlikely I will attend, health issues may rule me out but I hope those that do attend have a great day. For those that are attending for the first time - it's great fun and for those of you attending for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time, enjoy your day and raise a glass for me, I'll be toasting you back here in the backwater that is the Scottish Borders :) .

Sat. 20th November 2010

Thanks RA for setting the date, it's unlikely I will attend, health issues may rule me out but I hope those that do attend have a great day. For those that are attending for the first time - it's great fun and for those of you attending for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time, enjoy your day and raise a glass for me, I'll be toasting you back here in the backwater that is the Scottish Borders :) .

As is expected, I won't be attending either.

I'm lazy and can't be arsed going all the way down to Londontown. (I'm also a tee-total, socially retarded, unemployed, penny-pinching moaner).

I'm lazy and can't be arsed going all the way down to Londontown. (I'm also a tee-total, socially retarded, unemployed, penny-pinching moaner).

Have you no ambition at all, to improve yourself?

Have you no ambition at all, to improve yourself?

Not really.