Saint Peter

Death List Convention

Just putting the feelers out there, but would anyone potentially be up for a con in Cologne at some point next year (not carnival time)?

where the fuck is that?

Just putting the feelers out there, but would anyone potentially be up for a con in Cologne at some point next year (not carnival time)?

where the fuck is that?

You don't need to know, your mummy wont let you out to play with strangers anyway. :lol:

Sounds interesting. Got friends living close and not seen them since 2004. Provisionally possible...

If Handy had suggested Pyongyang you would have stated that it was a possible for you.

Love ya man!!! :D

where the fuck is that?

You don't need to know, your mummy wont let you out to play with strangers anyway. :lol:

I couldn't afford to meet up with this forums band of retards in Cambridge never mind in the krouts land.

where the fuck is that?

I couldn't afford to meet up with this forums band of retards in Cambridge never mind in the krouts land.

That's inflation for you, it means, in real terms, your pocket money just doesn't go that far.

Potentially.... depends on when vs workload (and also renewing my passport).

Cologne sounds interesting, I lived there for a couple of years. I can't yet confirm to participate, because I expect a couple of life changes in the next months, but it's definitely a possibility for me.

Cologne sounds interesting, I lived there for a couple of years. I can't yet confirm to participate, because I expect a couple of life changes in the next months, but it's definitely a possibility for me.

I lived there for a couple of years too. I'm thinking probably May sometime as I need to fit in with the friends I'll be visiting. Hope the life changes are not unpleasant ones.

I lived there for a couple of years too. I'm thinking probably May sometime as I need to fit in with the friends I'll be visiting. Hope the life changes are not unpleasant ones.

If they occur, they will be good. I feel underemployed at the moment. Evidence: my activity on this forum (at this time)!

'Tis mine your suppliant now to be,

Ah, let the band of love - be three!"

20 years ago I lived in Cologne, too. Now I am working there, so it should be possible for me to take part in the DL Convention.

Can someone tell me a little bit more about the convention, please? How do you meet and where?

20 years ago I lived in Cologne, too. Now I am working there, so it should be possible for me to take part in the DL Convention.

Can someone tell me a little bit more about the convention, please? How do you meet and where?

When I arranged the Amsterdam meet and agreement was reached on when, all overseas visitors made their own travel and hotel arrangements. I proposed a place to meet by PM and arranged good weather. All I did next was go to meeting place, get something to drink and wait. The other DLers duly arrived.

Ok, I prepared some things to do and see as well.

When I arranged the Amsterdam meet and agreement was reached on when, all overseas visitors made their own travel and hotel arrangements. I proposed a place to meet by PM and arranged good weather. All I did next was go to meeting place, get something to drink and wait. The other DLers duly arrived.

I remember the restaurants...

Can people keep me updated about the DL Con in Cologne. I have seriously considered too leave this site because my activity here in recent years has been nearly nonexistent (as I just don't seem to care a lot about posting here anymore), but would like to go to atleast one Deathlist Convention before I leave.

Damn..Cologne is quite far from Canada...if i am correct...that may be hard to get too lol

Can people keep me updated about the DL Con in Cologne. I have seriously considered too leave this site because my activity here in recent years has been nearly nonexistent (as I just don't seem to care a lot about posting here anymore), but would like to go to atleast one Deathlist Convention before I leave.

If anything concrete, such as date negotiations, comes up, I´ll PM you.

Little DL-Convention on September 4th 2016 :D

As you see, we are also celebrating that ABBAs Dancing Queen hit No. 1 in the UK 40 years ago!

gaevecxh.jpg

• Like 15

Yo Yo! That was a very pleasant afternoon. We'll meet again.

• Like 1

Yo Yo! That was a very pleasant afternoon. We'll meet again.

With pleasure! :)

Little DL-Convention on September 4th 2016 :D

As you see, we are also celebrating that ABBAs Dancing Queen hit No. 1 in the UK 40 years ago!

gaevecxh.jpg

I can tell that GC Reptile is quite a handsome chappy underneath the colourful artistry!

• Like 1

Well, thank you!

• Like 1

I remember the restaurants...

Me too especially the vegan steak. It was like eating rubber! The Amsterdam meet up was great, I have very happy memories of it. Sadly, from my point of view, I will be taking a rain check on this one Handrejka. Life is too busy, I am already booked up for a week in June with American friends flying in to Scotland culminating with a visit to London and Wembley to see Jeff Lynne's ELO. I have to organise my old Mum and my crippled dog around it too. Fun!

On 24/05/2017 at 04:09, Harvester Of Souls said:

I've been having a DL convention of one, most weekends. The bar tab is staggering...

I've - sort of - been having one at work given the tonnage of people looking over my shoulder to see who's just carked. Struggling to persuade them to join up and start posting mind.

• Like 1

Now I know the bulk of folks here are not in America, and it's $$ to travel here (that is if you can get past the first question: why would you? lol).  But that said, New Orleans has to be in the top 10 destinations, so if ever any of you DO happen this way, by all means mention it and maybe Sir Creep will buy you some jambalaya and gumbo in the Big Easy.  It would be cool just to meet one of you.  The odds of me heading to the U.K. in the next few years is remote, but would definitely like to visit again (it's been 17 years), so we shall see.

SC

• Like 2

On 2016-12-26 at 00:30, gcreptile said:

Well, thank you!

Your welcome @gcreptile although @Book looks like he could be pretty handsome too under that colourful disguise! 

More seriously though I wonder whether another convention of sorts will ever happen again? 

• Like 1