Saint Peter

Death List Convention

19 hours ago, Deathray said:

Something around mid-June suit everyone?

Maybe Birmingham so the southern cunts can also spend half a day driving there for a fucking change.....

I'm on a road trip through France in June.

Besides, you wouldn't turn up anyway.

55 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Your link does not work in the EU. 

It isn't only links. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Your link does not work in the EU. 

Oh well.  Happens in this direction sometimes too, videos esp
Basically says Mayor declared all public events/gatherings cancelled until 2021.

• Thanks 1

12 years ago today we went to London, lads! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Was it that long ago?!!!

Fuck, it was a good day!!

21 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

that is surely not the Thames behind that lovely set of testicles

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Was it that long ago?!!!

Hasn’t time flown! I’m trying to remember who was there who is still here now and I think it’s only you me and Mary?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Hasn’t time flown! I’m trying to remember who was there who is still here now and I think it’s only you me and Mary?

Yeah, I think you are right!

Good times!:D

Ten years since DL-Con IV, the first I attended. Also in attendance, Maryport, Rotten Ali, NAP and Six. Much London Pride consumed.

• Like 1

Unexpected events this trip to Scotland.

Boudicca and I were one of the last few vehicle allowed to ascend the Kessock Bridge into Inverness.

As we approached the apex, a policeman ran across from one side to the other and was looking down at the water.  Police on both sides doing that.  When we got to the other side the bridge police had just closed all access to bridge traffic.  I told Bou ‘I think there was a jumper’.

A couple hours later, confirmed.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/one-person-dead-following-incident-at-kessock-bridge-222102/?fbclid=IwAR2eQa0jm6fbs_PDwWu1622zPc4D7q2rX8cp350eSHqD2jX_c3ufpNEhtAw

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Cunto said:

Unexpected events this trip to Scotland.

Boudicca and I were one of the last few vehicle allowed to ascend the Kessock Bridge into Inverness.

As we approached the apex, a policeman ran across from one side to the other and was looking down at the water.  Police on both sides doing that.  When we got to the other side the bridge police had just closed all access to bridge traffic.  I told Bou ‘I think there was a jumper’.

A couple hours later, confirmed.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/one-person-dead-following-incident-at-kessock-bridge-222102/?fbclid=IwAR2eQa0jm6fbs_PDwWu1622zPc4D7q2rX8cp350eSHqD2jX_c3ufpNEhtAw

I assume that they had been previously informed that you were visiting Scotland...:lol:

• Haha 1

On 01/11/2020 at 16:48, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Was it that long ago?!!!

It was indeed - what I can remember of it anyway

• Like 1

15 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

It was indeed - what I can remember of it anyway

Yes, it got a bit blurry towards the end.  :D

On 18/12/2020 at 19:31, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I assume that they had been previously informed that you were visiting Scotland...:lol:

Or as a pal on FB said upon reading a person jumped - Miss Boudicca had already had enough of me and took drastic measures. :mellow:

Facebook reminds me that 9 years ago today several of us were indulging ourselves at this place:

Logo-Brouwerij-t-IJ_Brewery-in-Amsterdam.jpg

Probably about time we did something similar again before we're all too old (OK, before I'm too old)!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, time said:

Facebook reminds me that 9 years ago today several of us were indulging ourselves at this place:

Probably about time we did something similar again before we're all too old (OK, before I'm too old)!

Boudicca and SirC will be in your beloved Amsterdam Sept 15.  ‘One night only’ b there or b square.

• Like 1

Actually please don't unless you're Hein, Quim or Lady Grendel. I have enough to worry about, totalling bikes, falling into canals, barred from the red light district, then refused boarding without thinking that fucking Deathray or someone is going to turn up as well. Cheers. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Actually please don't unless you're Hein, Quim or Lady Grendel. I have enough to worry about, totalling bikes, falling into canals, barred from the red light district, then refused boarding without thinking that fucking Deathray or someone is going to turn up as well. Cheers. 

There is a nice Argentinian Steak house in the Red Light district.

Just saying..

• Haha 1

@Lord Fellatio NelsonOh Christ don't you start complicating things now and leading me astray. We will be sedately going to the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum and won't be anywhere near anywhere that bad decisions will be made that might go viral.

This also goes for @harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy because he's a bad man too :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

@Lord Fellatio NelsonOh Christ don't you start complicating things now and leading me astray. We will be sedately going to the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum and won't be anywhere near anywhere that bad decisions will be made that might go viral.

This also goes for @harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

You won't be interested in the Bols Experience then.

• Like 1

Quick Google says it's drink related. I live within walking distance to the Dalmore and drink the water that makes it.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you tbh, you are nice. It's just Zorders is likely to turn up instead and that would be awkward.

• Thanks 1

Ah cool, so this isn’t so much a DL Con being planned, more just a Bou’s Buddies outing. Honoured.

On 12/08/2021 at 09:08, time said:

Great minds think alike Time I had just sent Boudicca a picture of our visit to the Bols Museum, rest assured it wasn't one of you, me and Hein looking pissed drinking strong cocktails!

August 2012 DL Con Amsterdam was quite an experience. Myself, Time, Rotten Ali, Magere Hein, welshman and harrymcnallysblueand white army all attended and we had the best weekend  apart from the dodgy vegan restaurant complete with a seperate dining room room with antiques/jumble sale crap covering every surface - the dolls were creepy.  I have a shedload of photos from those 3 days. Somewhere I have a great photo of all 6of us at the end of the Saturday night, think it was taken just after Mr. McNally bought everyone a whisky shot and that tipped us over the edge into complete drunkenness. 

I think I have been able to upload a photo of me outside said Bols museum from that day. 

Amsrerdam Bols museum.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1