Saint Peter

Death List Convention

Well, really it should be Harry since he started the ball rolling...

Re the Scots comments above Lady G...I don't think you should blame the media for everything in Aspatria. Centuries of West Cumbrian inbreeding might account for some of it!

I hate living in America

Is America one unified whole? Which bit of it are you hating living in at the moment?

I hate living in America

One of James Browns more catchy toetappers imo...........

• Like 1

I hate living in America

Is America one unified whole? Which bit of it are you hating living in at the moment?

My face when every English speaking person outside of North America says this same damn thing. We're obviously referring to the Untied States. I'm not speaking Spanish or Portuguese, am I? And when have you ever heard a Canadian call them self American?

All that aside, southeast US. Where its hot year around and everyone is an idiot.

I hate living in America

My face when every English speaking person outside of North America says this same damn thing. We're obviously referring to the Untied States. I'm not speaking Spanish or Portuguese, am I? And when have you ever heard a Canadian call them self American?

All that aside, southeast US. Where its hot year around and everyone is an idiot.

Quite.

OK looks like I'm organising and 'Arry has ruled (see RA post above).

There will be a DL Mini Con in Canterbury, UK, on September 29th. If you want to attend please PM me for details.

OK looks like I'm organising and 'Arry has ruled (see RA post above).

There will be a DL Mini Con in Canterbury, UK, on September 29th. If you want to attend please PM me for details.

Good work Welshy. Come on DL Londoners (and elsewhere), a good chance to meet up, the weather's supposed to be nice too. Booze and grub could be on the agenda.

Looked over the link above...nee sign of a chip shop, like!

Last chance to PM me if you wish to know the details as I am off to the far east for a week.

PM 'Arry or LG in my absence.

Last chance to PM me if you wish to know the details as I am off to the far east for a week.

PM 'Arry or LG in my absence.

Yep you can PM me. I will be around for the next 33 hours and, if East Coast trains get their lines sorted, I should be in Kent on Friday afternoon.. Seemingly we have 9 people attending so far, that is a good turn out for a DL Con, mini, micro or whatever. Can I also mention deathlist.net has it's own Facebook page, it is not easy to find as the privacy settings are sky high, but if you would like to join it PM me. Cheers, LG.

NINE people...awesome!!

NINE people...awesome!!

You REALLY sure its nine Mary? It could be four with two accounts plus one or summat.

You never know fella.

If some of them start conversing with themselves, let me know, eh?

• Like 1

NINE people...awesome!!

Don't get too excited they are not all DL'ers, although I was explaining to one of the friends I am bringing along about the DL and she thought it sounded like fun and wants to know more, may have a convert there. If the 9 people I know of attend, then the ladies will be outnumbering the men for the first time at a DL meet up:-)

As a side note can I just complain about the Kent weather, I arrived this afternoon and the rain has been torrential, I was promised sunshine!

Reet, I'm heading off, as Patrick McGoohan would have it...be seeing you!

Envious... Hope you have lot have fun.

• Like 1

I second that RA, hope you've all had a smashing day!

• Like 1

Aye, not bad. I ducked out early in the proceedings, but did get a nice cuddle from Lady G first. Left the others stumbling pubwards. I expect they'll surface to levels of consciousness fit to post on here sometime in the middle of the week. Lady G came with an entourage and we got to meet our newest member. Weather very agreeable, real ale fairly strong.

Aye, not bad. I ducked out early in the proceedings, but did get a nice cuddle from Lady G first. Left the others stumbling pubwards. I expect they'll surface to levels of consciousness fit to post on here sometime in the middle of the week. Lady G came with an entourage and we got to meet our newest member. Weather very agreeable, real ale fairly strong.

Aye not bad indeed! A great time seems to have been had by all, my 'entourage' were raving about it all the way home in the car. That cuddle has been caught on camera mpfc and will be available to view on a Facebook page near you soon when I finally return home and have the energy to load photos up onto the net. It was a day of good food, good beer (wine and cider) and great banter. I am currently in bed and getting ready to sleep, it was a fun but exhausting day. For the stats over the whole day 8 adults and 2 children attended, not quite all at the same time.

It was just great, thank you to all that attended :-)

Aye, kids at a convention; forgot to mention that. Mebbe we could send flyers to some schools for the generally maladjusted and socially inept and some of the top public schools as well. That'd make for a cracker of a DLCon!

We are now into 2013 and this means another DL Convention. This one will be in Scotland as I am organising it. I am thinking the first weekend in October and it will be in Glasgow - this is not up for discussion unless you are prepared to pay me a lot of money - it is easily accessible from all points of the UK by public transport and from further afield by air and train links, also easy to drive to. All objections and better suggestions can be made here, they might be ignored though......

I've already started saving the train fare.

Mines a pint o' heavy!

• Like 1

No way LG.