Saint Peter

Death List Convention

How about here?

please-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Isn't that a bit crude for you, oh superior one?

What a coincidence that you posted this mpfc, I was just coming on to confirm my attendance at this years event. Train tickets arrived this morning and my hotel booking has been made, hope to meet up with some of you in September :) .

AWESOME, last year was a bit laddish and I made the mistake of caning it in the gym beforehand and then necking a few pints of real ale before everyone else had assembled and food was being considered. A female presence might well moderate such behaviour next time.

AWESOME, last year was a bit laddish and I made the mistake of caning it in the gym beforehand and then necking a few pints of real ale before everyone else had assembled and food was being considered. A female presence might well moderate such behaviour next time.

Yeh, cos that worked really well last time I came! :lol::dead3:

• Like 3

A female presence might moderate such behaviour just not this female's presence. You do know I am a Glaswegian? We don't do anything in moderation B) .

• Like 1

A female presence might moderate such behaviour just not this female's presence. You do know I am a Glaswegian? We don't do anything in moderation B) .

Well I know for a fact that you don't moderate your wine intake LG, last time we were at a convention together I could have sworn that your wine glass was the size of a small Country in Africa...... :lol:

• Like 1

Well I know for a fact that you don't moderate your wine intake LG, last time we were at a convention together I could have sworn that your wine glass was the size of a small Country in Africa...... :lol:

You know me too well LFN! I would dispute the size of the wineglass though, wasn't it the size of a large country in Africa :P

• Like 1

I'd like to come to one these one day. Maybe not for the next year or two though, im moving ,getting married and trying for a child. Once all that is out the way love to come to a deathlist convention .

I'd like to come to one these one day. Maybe not for the next year or two though, im moving ,getting married and trying for a child. Once all that is out the way love to come to a deathlist convention .

We could meet you halfway. Post details of the time, date and venue of your wedding reception and Lady G - wineglass in hand - will lead the DL deputation into the venue. We'll be no trouble and we promise to leave before the subsequent efforts at conception take over.

• Like 4

We could meet you halfway. Post details of the time, date and venue of your wedding reception and Lady G - wineglass in hand - will lead the DL deputation into the venue. We'll be no trouble and we promise to leave before the subsequent efforts at conception take over.

Speak for yourself!

• Like 4

Speak for yourself!

:D

Pity some of us are out of this Hostels upper age limit, but I like Todds manner and would have been ideal accommodation.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea?bffb

I have to miss out this year sadly, so all those attending will have to have a drink for me.

On the bright side, I will be able to find my way home easier this Saturday.

I have to miss out this year sadly, so all those attending will have to have a drink for me.

Have already expressed my regrets at missing out on our annual chat. I know I enjoyed it last year, fuck knows what we said, mind.

Have already expressed my regrets at missing out on our annual chat. I know I enjoyed it last year, fuck knows what we said, mind.

I too am sorry you can't make it time, hoped to have a few beers with you and a catch up. Maybe n ext year?

Looks like a smallish turn out this year but we will have fun regardless. I can report that the 8 hours spent travelling down from Scotland were stress free, hotel excellent and a few beers with Welshman and Mrs. Welshman was great.

Turning in early myself in preparation. Will wheeze a few miles attempting exercise early tomorrow and then undo the good work at the DLCon.

• Like 1

Turning in early myself in preparation. Will wheeze a few miles attempting exercise early tomorrow and then undo the good work at the DLCon.

Take a bucket with you Mary, LG will need something large and substantial to drink her wine out of....

Y'all take at least one picture of the bunch of you for those of us who can't swim that far. You have my permission to hide your faces behind your glasses and beer steins. Actually, I would be disappointed if you didn't.

Y'all take at least one picture of the bunch of you for those of us who can't swim that far. You have my permission to hide your faces behind your glasses and beer steins. Actually, I would be disappointed if you didn't.

There's a picture online somewhere of us a couple of years ago in the centre of the city, the local citizens can be seen reacting with complete indifference to the presence of dead pooling A' list talent, or summat.

There's a picture online somewhere of us a couple of years ago in the centre of the city, the local citizens can be seen reacting with complete indifference to the presence of dead pooling A' list talent, or summat.

Amazing how people will bow for a lowly Queen and ignore people who really make a difference in the world.

• Like 2

Amazing how people will bow for a lowly Queen and ignore people who really make a difference in the world.

Pictures were taken yesterday, though not by me. Coming to a FB page near you soon, I trust.

Pictures were taken yesterday, though not by me. Coming to a FB page near you soon, I trust.

Loaded them onto my computer last night, sadly I have very few, I am afraid my camera spent most of the day in my bag as I was too occupied eating and drinking my way through what the stalls had on offer. I did photograph the fab 'twisted potatoes' - not a reference to Tuber Mirum but a full potato fried on a stick.

Great to see you Lady G, I'll confess to being the only DLer on hand to spurn the twisted spuds...the venison burger getting my vote!