Jump to content
Saint Peter

Death List Convention

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

 

Back in Berlin...

 

this trip will stay with me for quite a while. New York is an impressive city, and we mostly only saw Manhattan.

Thanks for the company, Book, and the final kick in the ass to just go ahead and do it.

 

It's been a pleasure!!! Without you this trip would never have happened, so thank YOU! :)

Please don't forget to mention the day at Coney Island...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fgjdsgs.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL Mini-Con #251

CarolAnn & Sir Creep

 

A57C54FC-60D9-42D5-A2C7-00873A3C6566.jpeg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

DL Mini-Con #251

CarolAnn & Sir Creep

 

A57C54FC-60D9-42D5-A2C7-00873A3C6566.jpeg

Dammit. Wish I'd taken one of me and Honez when we met up a few years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FTR @CarolAnn is a fun, funny and fantastic person.  She’s brilliant.  Probably went without saying but now it’s said.  Had a great time talking about death and DL to all the horrified patrons at Denny’s.

SC

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have always wanted to take part in the conference but never really got the opportunity for it. Once I got the tickets but van gogh museum tour van gogh museum tour  for some personal emergencies I had to skip the conference and I still consider that as a big loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So on a serious note.....

 

any interest from from the hoi poloi in an actual DL Con soon?  Like calendar year 2019?  

If any, throw a time and place together.  Oh and don’t tell @Lord Fellatio Nelson

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

So on a serious note.....

 

any interest from from the hoi poloi in an actual DL Con soon?  Like calendar year 2019?  

If any, throw a time and place together.  Oh and don't tell @Lord Fellatio Nelson

 

I'm a child trying too hard to be an adult, so no. Come 2020, however, I'd be happy to travel anywhere in the UK, or possibly further afield.

 

It would be an honour to breathe the same air as deadpooling royalty. I don't actually hate you all :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do they actually HAVE DeathList T-shirts for sale presently???  

It JUSSSST occurred to me it would be the PERFECT thing to wear to the upcoming mini DL Con this May.
I mean fucking PERFECT.  @Paul Bearer Can we make this happen?????  In haste!  Needed in a month tops.  
Hell you're in Scotland I'll just pick the damn thing up.  XL.
SirC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2019-04-11-05-30-40-692_com.android.chrome.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

So do they actually HAVE DeathList T-shirts for sale presently???  

It JUSSSST occurred to me it would be the PERFECT thing to wear to the upcoming mini DL Con this May.
I mean fucking PERFECT.  @Paul Bearer Can we make this happen?????  In haste!  Needed in a month tops.  
Hell you're in Scotland I'll just pick the damn thing up.  XL.
SirC

You should be able to visit the shop if you log on to the death list merchandise link on the initial page beside the forums link. 

 

Happy shopping. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:duck:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

:duck:

 

 

I've done three DL Cons and never seen anyone sporting or supping from the merch.

 

Ronnie Biggs had a mug

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meeting internet cuntos: expectation vs. reality

 

fl6ia5v6pro11.jpg.5675f0f857bfe5c4bcad21dc2221cc25.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Meeting internet cuntos: expectation vs. reality

 

fl6ia5v6pro11.jpg.5675f0f857bfe5c4bcad21dc2221cc25.jpg

 

Ha bad experience?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

 

I've done three DL Cons and never seen anyone sporting or supping from the merch.

 

Ronnie Biggs had a mug

Though some attendees have received DL Con pens, courtesy of Rotten Ali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, time said:

Though some attendees have received DL Con pens, courtesy of Rotten Ali.

 

 

Oh aye, my bad for omitting to mention that - still got one somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So wait let me get this straight, the airline The Inverness Two is gonnae be barred from forever is Virgin, aye? That right @Sir Creep ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

So wait let me get this straight, the airline The Inverness Two is gonnae be barred from forever is Virgin, aye? That right @Sir Creep ?

 

:rolleyes:

Admins please...

Can we please enlarge the DL eye roll emoji? 

Enlarge.....and enhance! :lol:  :facepalm:  

 

Can Mods get warnings?

Boudicca — The Inverness Two are already barred from Air Canada.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 :lol: You have barred us from an entire continent mo cridhe. Cool!

 

And yes, mods can get warnings or be banned altogether <IYG> 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/04/2019 at 20:20, Boudicca said:

 :lol: You have barred us from an entire continent mo cridhe. Cool!

 

And yes, mods can get warnings or be banned altogether <IYG> 


Tha gaol agam ost, mo nighean donn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this yet more pointless allusion to the cloak and dagger situation regarding member no-one dares to name and the silks or another  argument between you two?

 

If the former, can you just fucking leave it out until you can actually provide details and save the rest of us the petty oneupmanship bollocks. Thanks. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thirteen days till DL Con Inverness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL Con #514 — Inverness 

 

Wouldn’t be a proper DL Con if a 15-yr old single malt whisky didn’t meet its maker at half eight in the morning.  

Slàinte mhath!  -  from Boudicca and Sir Creep.

 

1D7E0F6E-1282-4A4F-9428-C8AADB08D729.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL Con #7846b

 

CarolAnn and Sir Creep

 

 

081F308E-51B5-435C-9430-43C2F98786CA.jpeg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use