Saint Peter

Death List Convention

On 13/08/2021 at 23:08, The Quim Reaper said:

Ah cool, so this isn’t so much a DL Con being planned, more just a Bou’s Buddies outing. Honoured.

It isn't even that. It's just a layover, but if it has to be a social occasion I'd want you and the others to hold my hand and tell me I'm insane before I get on a plane to Detroit is all. 

And @En Passant

Banshees Scream rocking up would be awesome actually. 

On 13/08/2021 at 21:13, Boudicca said:

It isn't even that. It's just a layover, but if it has to be a social occasion I'd want you and the others to hold my hand and tell me I'm insane before I get on a plane to Detroit is all. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886x85uc08o0qm4ch4rfs

Its ten years since we were here

Brouwerij-IJ2.jpg

How the fuck is it 10 years already?

• Like 1

On 01/11/2020 at 16:42, Lard Bazaar said:

12 years ago today we went to London, lads! 

Gosh trying to imagine what some of you would be like to meet in person! Especially if it's at a boozy social gathering!!

11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Gosh trying to imagine what some of you would be like to meet in person! Especially if it's at a boozy social gathering!!

We are fucking ace to meet! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

We are fucking ace to meet! :D

Sounds intriguing!! So does this mean you have met some of the legendary  Deadpoolers from here like @Toast ? and can you confirm my theory she is a cross breed between Joan Collins and Penelope Keith??!:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Sounds intriguing!! So does this mean you have met some of the legendary  Deadpoolers from here like @Toast ? and can you confirm my theory she is a cross breed between Joan Collins and Penelope Keith??!:D

I always had Toast up for being Elsie Tanner! No, never met her.

Met, off the top of my head.... Lardy, MPFC, LG, RA, STTG & DTTG, TM ( who was notapotato) Captain Oates, DWB, HMBWA, another fella who I can't remember (last on here years ago) ATJ, and others. I will try to remember them and update.

Had some great meets tbf, we really are just ordinary folk that rock!! :D

Got pissed too!

EDIT: Alphonsin. We all loved him, such a lovely guy!!

EDIT 2: Godot.

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

On 12/08/2022 at 17:19, time said:

Its ten years since we were here

Brouwerij-IJ2.jpg

How the fuck is it 10 years already?

Eleven years (yesterday) now!

• Like 1

Ten years since the Canterbury Beer Festival DL Con. I'm getting a hangover just thinking about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time said:

Ten years since the Canterbury Beer Festival DL Con. I'm getting a hangover just thinking about it.

I'd be up for a DL Con anywhere in the UK. I heard @Sir Creep is willing to pay for around 240 cups of coffee.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I'd be up for a DL Con anywhere in the UK. I heard @Sir Creep is willing to pay for around 240 cups of coffee.

That'll be useful the morning after.

On 28/09/2023 at 16:00, time said:

Oh aye, I - sort of - remember it. Reeling a bit on the train home as I recall

• Like 1

TIME - for a convention - time to have some FUN - time to do it again...

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Rotten Ali said:

We import ⅔rds of our cheese haven't had a full-scale convention in over a decade. That is a disgrace.

I am once again vowing to take the LNER to London to have some overpriced drinks and chat shit about David Attenborough and Ruth langsford mum. Anything for you folks.

3 hours ago, Rotten Ali said:

Count me in!

(and marvelous to see you hereabouts, as the saying goes, or summat).

• Like 2

I might be tempted to venture out, although I don't drink as much as I used to (reaches for cocktail shaker)

• Like 1

I've been advised against it my entire childhood but I'd be willing to get a train down to London to meet a bunch of strangers I've met over the internet, who are more than likely triple my age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe somewhere a little less - stabby?

I know a place that has cracked down on knife crime around 30 years ago, mind...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Maybe somewhere a little less - stabby?

I know a place that has cracked down on knife crime around 30 years ago, mind...

Good point, but we might struggle for numbers. The least arseholeish Glaswegian member has already said no to a convention. Something about having a wean and responsibilities. How unreasonable of him, says the layabout student...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Good point, but we might struggle for numbers. The least arseholeish Glaswegian member has already said no to a convention. Something about having a wean and responsibilities. How unreasonable of him, says the layabout student...

I'm actually a student living in Glasgow as well! Not sure if my whopping post count of 10 qualifies me as a proper forumer though - I mostly just lurk. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Surprise Demise said:

I'm actually a student living in Glasgow as well! Not sure if my whopping post count of 10 qualifies me as a proper forumer though - I mostly just lurk. 

Of course you are, you're the one who killed off the Fusa Tatsumi stan accounts! I've met a bunch of people off the internet who I have far less in common with, most of them over 40, and I've never had anything short of a great time. Maybe a smaller Glasgow meetup is in order then.

26 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Of course you are, you're the one who killed off the Fusa Tatsumi stan accounts! I've met a bunch of people off the internet who I have far less in common with, most of them over 40, and I've never had anything short of a great time. Maybe a smaller Glasgow meetup is in order then.

I'd be cool with that.

I'm normally the uncle of most of my friend groups, as long as it's not too suspicious me hanging about with a gang of students. Ha!

• Like 1

On 24/03/2024 at 18:19, Rotten Ali said:

Fucking hell, you are still about then!!:D

• Like 1