Tempus Fugit

Farrah Fawcett

The reason why these "tabloid rags" like to publish stories exaggerating a celebrity's "imminent demise" is b/c sick f*cks like you feed into this garbage. If you sick f*cks weren't so obsessed with when the next great celebrity is gonna die, these tabloid rags wouldn't post this garbage. Get a f*cking life and stop obsessing over when the next celebrity will die. If everybody did this, tabloid rags wouldn't publish front page cover stories of Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett in "gravely ill" or "critical condition" situations. You sick motherf*ckers buy this garbage -- that's why they keep publishing stories "overhyping" a celebrity's "imminent demise within hours/days."

Leading candidate for drive-by rant of the year? I kinda wonder how someone who's so opposed to the notion of interest in celebrity death would ever come across the DL. But perfect spelling and grammar in the post, so props for that.

• Like 1

The reason why these "tabloid rags" like to publish stories exaggerating a celebrity's "imminent demise" is b/c sick f*cks like you feed into this garbage. If you sick f*cks weren't so obsessed with when the next great celebrity is gonna die, these tabloid rags wouldn't post this garbage. Get a f*cking life and stop obsessing over when the next celebrity will die. If everybody did this, tabloid rags wouldn't publish front page cover stories of Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett in "gravely ill" or "critical condition" situations. You sick motherf*ckers buy this garbage -- that's why they keep publishing stories "overhyping" a celebrity's "imminent demise within hours/days."

Oh look! A rant.

And an accusation that I read tabloid "newspapers".

Which I don't.

So it's wrong.

Let's see what the DLRI says:

[1] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.

[0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.

[0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.

[0] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.

[1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.

[1] The post contains one or more obscenities.

[0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.

[0] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.

[0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.

[0] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.

[0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".

[0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".

[0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".

[0] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.

[0] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.

[0] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.

[0] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).

[0] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).

[0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.

[0] The posts speaks about the poster in the third person

[0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.

[1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.

[0] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.

[0] The post contains one or more email addresses.

[0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

The DLRI of this post is (4/25)*100 = 16.

Hardly counts as a rant at all really.

You have the same IP address as BCAlum2000! :(

Would you care to comment Mr/Mrs/Miss ranter?

Are you a burglar who broke in to BC's house and spotted BC's computer switched on and decided to make a quick statement?

Are you a burglar who broke in to BC's house and spotted BC's computer switched on and decided to make a quick statement?

MWAH HA HA! Owned, as my kids would say! I do believe BC is almost as much of a twat as BS.

MWAH HA HA! Owned, as my kids would say! I do believe BC is almost as much of a twat as BS.

Don't say that. Banshees may up his game to see off the competition.

Another one mugging it for the cameras. Months to live? If it's more than 8 and 1/2, that'll be a bonus but otherwise another 8 points down the toilet...

Son using her to plead for leniancy. Says she weighs 86 lbs.

Less than Karen Carpenter (just getting that in before Handrejka :crossbone: )

How much did Tammy Faye weigh just before she died? I seem to recall she was seriously skeletal.

Son using her to plead for leniancy. Says she weighs 86 lbs.

Less than Karen Carpenter (just getting that in before Handrejka :crossbone: )

How much did Tammy Faye weigh just before she died? I seem to recall she was seriously skeletal.

Well, I've been back through the TFBM thread and note she did a good job at hanging on. Not sure what she weighed prior to the cancer but died at just about 60lbs. Also note that in her final 8 months she came down from 68lbs.

So, I guess Farrah's starting weight would be 20% more than TFBM. That may be a endgame total of 72lbs for Farrah. At 86lbs now and losing upto 1 and a half lbs a month would actually still give her a way to go yet. Maybe even another 9 months or so. But, as a rule of thumb I would still call it earlier than that (punting on September).

So, I guess Farrah's starting weight would be 20% more than TFBM. That may be a endgame total of 72lbs for Farrah. At 86lbs now and losing upto 1 and a half lbs a month would actually still give her a way to go yet. Maybe even another 9 months or so. But, as a rule of thumb I would still call it earlier than that (punting on September).

The IMDb lists Tammy Fawe as being 4'11'', whereas Farah Fawcett is 5'6.5"...at least 10 per cent taller. The additional skeletal mass etc would have to be factored in. :crossbone:

The IMDb lists Tammy Fawe as being 4'11'', whereas Farah Fawcett is 5'6.5"...at least 10 per cent taller. The additional skeletal mass etc would have to be factored in. :crossbone:

I know it's a tough call, but which one has/had the most vacuous cranium? Surely the lack of cerebral mass relative to follicle blondness would also have to be factored in.

Damn, the corresponding mass of gelatinous silicone would cancel it out. Bugger.

Looks like Redmond O'Neal is full of s*it.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entert..._100182448.html

So Redmond apparently tried to hype up Farrah's "imminent death" in order to get out of jail. Since Redmond lied in front of the judge, there's this little something called "perjury." Perjury is a serious crime and Redmond should be rotting in prison a long time for lying about Farrah's "imminent dying/death" in order to get out of jail.

I know it's a tough call, but which one has/had the most vacuous cranium? Surely the lack of cerebral mass relative to follicle blondness would also have to be factored in.

Damn, the corresponding mass of gelatinous silicone would cancel it out. Bugger.

Now we are getting somewhere! Working back through the BMI index charts with those heights, I'm getting a better indication. If TFBM had a BMI of 12.12 (equal or less than 14.9 is listed as starvation) then with Farrah's height and current BMI being 13.67 then she is "ball park on the way". How long would it take to get to a BMI of about 12.12?. Working back that would be at about 76 lbs (not my initial impression of 72lbs). She could still lose another 10 lbs at about 1 to 2 lbs a month? but then that's only 5 months to 10 months max.

Little chance she will get to next year.

Looks like Redmond O'Neal is full of s*it.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entert..._100182448.html

So Redmond apparently tried to hype up Farrah's "imminent death" in order to get out of jail. Since Redmond lied in front of the judge, there's this little something called "perjury." Perjury is a serious crime and Redmond should be rotting in prison a long time for lying about Farrah's "imminent dying/death" in order to get out of jail.

Prepare your case....spend lots of time since she will be dead soon.

Guest Pandora

Looks as though we're getting close.

Revealing for the first time how the anal cancer long ago spread to other parts of Fawcett's body, including her liver, O'Neal says, "She stays in bed now. The doctors see that she is comfortable. Farrah is on IVs, but some of that is for nourishment. The treatment has pretty much ended."

Revealing for the first time how the anal cancer long ago spread to other parts of Fawcett's body, including her liver, O'Neal says, "She stays in bed now. The doctors see that she is comfortable. Farrah is on IVs, but some of that is for nourishment. The treatment has pretty much ended."

Well...we've heard it from the horse's own mouth (Ryan O'Neal).

Hopefully this isn't a case of the media once again hyping a celebrity's "imminent" demise.

Well...we've heard it from the horse's own mouth (Ryan O'Neal).

Hopefully this isn't a case of the media once again hyping a celebrity's "imminent" demise.

Looks like home stretch time. Maybe this weekend?

Guest mike

shes a gonner then.shame shes not on the list!

I loved this comment on that article...

IS THERE ANY WAY OF GETTING THIS INFORMATION TO RYAN O'NEAL?

CONTACT MR MORTON, AT XANGO, LEHI, UTAH.

HE CAN GET HIM IN CONTACT WITH DR TEMPLEMAN, WHO HAS HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH CANCER PATIENTS USING THE XANGO JUICE.

IT WORTH TO TRY!

Posted by: GONZALO RIVERA May 08, 2009 at 09:08 AM

Oh, if only Dr Templeman had been there to insert his Xango Juice into Jade Goody in time.

Like a certain Mr Saville allegedly says; it's never too late to insert the Xango Juice.

shes a gonner then.shame shes not on the list!

Well, I do have her on my list so if she dies, she'll be the first hit on my list! Yay me.

So when was the fi®st report of liver cancer? I'll re-aprease my prognosis to five weeks tops from that date.