Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

Guest Guest

read in a well known UK magazine that Ross Davidson ex - Eastender actor has brain cancer and has about 12-18 months to live . One for next years list I think !

I'm sure I heard the same thing about Gwyneth Strong for Only Fools and Horses a couple of years ago(that she had a brain tumor). Anyone know anything about that?

Guest Guest
seems a young 'un. Do we have an age?

55 I believe

Thats a handy piece of news - although presumably this will have little effect on his acting ability :old:

My Eastenders knowledge is patchy but hasnt he been playing a corpse in the Walford cemetary for some years now ? - I can foresee a typecasting problem on the horizon for him :P

Thats a handy piece of news - although presumably this will have little effect on his acting ability  :old:

:P

• Like 1

Thats a handy piece of news - although presumably this will have little effect on his acting ability  :old:

:P

:P - Should you be laughing?

remember hes not on this years list..

Guest just cruisin'

hi - it's funny, but I used to take loads of pleasure from these deathlist games, too, but since I'm a friend of Ross (real name Bill) Davidson, I'm finding it hard to laugh.

But then, it's not going to make any difference to him, now.

For the record. He has a brain tumour, and has a zip survival rate. The tumor, rather eerily, is almost indentical to the type that killed my father some 20 years ago, and which has gone onto do in three other folks round where Ross used to live. A bit odd, doncha think?

Anyway, fogive me for being a bit of a grump. I should point out that I had a bet on Dean Martin which expired a mere twelve hours before he did - thus depriving me of a full £5!!! I still think the estate owed me that!

Guest barobalti

Just Cruisin -- there was an older guy called Billy Davidson played water polo at Motherwell when I was a junior swimmer there. I have a photo of him and me in a large group.

I'm 95% sure this is the same guy -- can confirm?

Guest natalie

hi ross was on a tv program this morning and he looks very well he got married 5 weeks ago and is still trying to fight this cancer that hes got hes spending all his time with his children and new wife and is making the best out of what time he has left good on him :deadx:

Guest Seymarie

I think it's awful. One minute he was alright, the next, he thought he was having a mini stroke, then he was told that there was a BENIGN tumour on his brain and went out and celebrated in relief! Three weeks later he had a massive fit but again he was told it was benign. Then suddenly he was told he had a year or so to live! Life sux sometimes! And yes Andy is in Walford cem, after saving a little boy from getting run over!

Guest Does it Matter

So sad to hear that poor old Ross the wife beater, serial shagger and marriage breaker has brain cancer.

What goes around comes around.

As for spending time with his kids I seem to remeber he left his first wife and kids for fame.

If you are his mate well lucky you.

Its nice to know someone will miss him.

Just read the latest on Ross in a magazine. He was given the all-clear a couple of months ago (surgeons removed the tumour), but now the tumour is back & it's incurable.

If he survives till the end of 2005 he's a dead-cert for 2006.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz/tm_ob...-name_page.html

If he survives till the end of 2005 he's a dead-cert for 2006.

Pun intended?

DWB ;)

Of course.

I will be pushing hard for Ross's debut on the list next year. Hang in there Ross, Christmas is just round the corner!

DWB :lol:

Guest Does it Matter

I read the article in the Mirror.

You know what they say "There is no such thing as bad press"

I wonder how much he got for that story.

I wonder who will release the book of his diary. Perhaps someone can give some money to his first wife and kid(s)

He made money being a self centred crap soap actor with a smug grin always on his face and now a few of the people whose lives he ruined on his ego trip will be having the last laugh.

I am for sure.

In one interview I saw he called himself an Elder Statesman of Hollyoaks.

Well Ross (Bill), that wasnt your line (you nicked it) , you don't fit the title (your not man enough to fill it), and the only mark you left on MY friend was a dose of the clap.

She had a fit but its nothing on yours and she did get cured :(

Never mind! Enjoy! :)

Guest Sickened

You are all absolutely disgusting...................

Oh - I am hurt and upset at this very quick character assessment :)

Normally it takes people a few days before they come to that conclusion ;)

Guest Sickened

I know Ross. He is just pathetic.

We don't so you know...we don't really care.

Guest Does It Matter

Whats disgusting about honesty.

Not sure if you find my post disgusting or something else.

When he was going out with the person he gave the disease to she found out that he was also seeing another person and also giving out his phone number when he did public appearences.

He used his position to abuse others and deserves no respect at all.

I would rather grieve over a strarving child.

I dont need footballers or soap stars as role models as they generally have little to offer society unless you read the News of the World or the Sun.

One less overated human being wont be missed.