Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

Guest Does it Matter
I know Ross. He is just pathetic.

He always was but at least he has a good reason to be now. :P

Guest Does it Matter

I heard he was up for a celebrity football match and has been practicing his dribbling :P

Whats disgusting about honesty.

Not sure if you find my post disgusting or something else.

I certainly don't find your post disgusting......... I actually find it interesting. I'm still making my mind up if you actually do know him( being a friend of a friend doesn't count ), or are just another drive by ranter.

Guest Does it Matter
I'm still making my mind up if you actually do know him( being a friend of a friend doesn't count ), or are just another drive by ranter.

I am certainly not a friend (by choice). But I know him and he knows me.

The manner in which he has conducted his life and the people he has hurt along the way deserve recognition.

Whenever a "celebrity" dies all you get is a few more press hungry individuals who cant wait to revive their failing careers by saying a few touching words so far from the truth that it makes me want to vomit.

I am no drive by ranter. I am no celebrity. I am no one of great consequence at all but I have been touched by the antics of this morally devoid individual.

Truth needs to be aired some times.

I heard he was up for a celebrity football match and has been practicing his dribbling :)

:)

+ I do seem to remember him playing in a celeb football match about 5 years ago.

I do wish I had bothered to look at this thread before. I don't know if we have had many personal friends come on DL and tell the world what an asshole the soon to be deceased was/is before. I also like the idea of a very minor celeb running around London giving out VD. What was his chat-up line? "You definetly haven't heard of me but...."?

For the record he does look like a smug sod. (the photgraph below is taken from a company that hires out professional public speakers. I don't know what pearls of life wisdom Ross was handing out but I think it is safe to say he is going to be off the circuit for a while now).

SP_Davidson_R.jpg

And until a few months ago you could apparently hire the great man out for Supper With The Stars. where he would "enthrall you with anecdoted from his career."

One step up from prostitution?

And until a few months ago you could apparently hire the great man out for Supper With The Stars. where he would "enthrall you with anecdoted from his career."

Not much of a biog, is it? Eastenders, Brookside and an advert for car insurance. (Having said that, he's done more than me!).

Not much of a biog, is it? Eastenders, Brookside and an advert for car insurance. (Having said that, he's done more than me!).

Not much of a biog at all... the fact that he needs to confess to performing in such shite shows that your work, whilst unsung, is far more note worthy. Unless you're a serial viral spreader? :)

Guest Does it Matter

He must have had a lot of meal offers.

He is about 18 stone now unlike the picture from about 30 years ago.

Obviously the need for a fat old has been who can no longer see his feet had to be enhanced with an old mug shot. :)

FAO: Does It Matter

I have been mulling over the idea that you might have been Mrs. Davidson the 1st.

Would you tell us if you were?

DWB :)

Not much of a biog, is it? Eastenders, Brookside and an advert for car insurance.  (Having said that, he's done more than me!).

Not much of a biog at all... the fact that he needs to confess to performing in such shite shows that your work, whilst unsung, is far more note worthy. Unless you're a serial viral spreader? :)

Answer the question HCW.

:):):)

And until a few  months ago you could apparently hire the great man out for Supper With The Stars.  where he would "enthrall you with anecdoted from his career."

Obviously the need for a fat old has been who can no longer see his feet had to be enhanced with an old mug shot. :)

Man, you do not like him do you.

And until a few  months ago you could apparently hire the great man out for Supper With The Stars.  where he would "enthrall you with anecdoted from his career."

Man, you do not like him do you.

But he/she is right though.

RossDavidson.jpg

Look! He's even got a stool for his allegedly virus-ridden appendage.

STTG-please tell me where you got that photo. I have a feeling that RD could turn out to be the new Richard O'Sullivan-i.e. a very tiny talent fallen on hard times who we can gloat over for a while.

Please-what kebab shop was that photo taken in?

By the way, I think allegedly is right. I suspect that, given the poor character testimony we have had about RD in the last few weeks he is very likely to be faking iot in order to get into a few celeb mags.

cancel that I found it. Interesting to note that he is no longer considered to be a "guest" at the Lotus Garden but Peter Mandelson and Timmy Mallet are,

If I'm not mistaken, he was at Jordan Hill trying to be a P.E teacher. Don't know if he finished. The previous picture says it all.

My ex-wife knew him there. Hell mend both the philandering bar stewards. :ph34r:

[Duplicate posting deleted -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Sorry for the duplicate posting, too many excited clicks of the mouse!!!!

Not much of a biog, is it? Eastenders, Brookside and an advert for car insurance.  (Having said that, he's done more than me!).

Not much of a biog at all... the fact that he needs to confess to performing in such shite shows that your work, whilst unsung, is far more note worthy. Unless you're a serial viral spreader? :ph34r:

Answer the question HCW.

B):lol::P

Question answered, don't think I'd like that on my C.V. though

Guest Does it Matter
FAO: Does It Matter

I have been mulling over the idea that you might have been Mrs. Davidson the 1st.

Would you tell us if you were?

DWB :ph34r:

No I am not and no I probably would not. B)

I would assume that she has moved on from those bad old days and I would hope that she doesn't give him a second thougth.

When he moved on I dont think he gave her and the kid or kids (not sure) a second thought either.

This man is really starting to sound like a bit of a scumbag.

I do hope he makes it to December 31st though.

It will certainly make for an interesting thread next year if he can live to 2006.

Guest anne

How sick are you all? This is not a soap opers-the poor guy and his family are suffering-pathetic to anyone who is taking bets.

Best wishes to Ross and his family

I do hope he makes it to December 31st though.

It will certainly make for an interesting thread next year if he can live to 2006.

Come on Ross, just 2 more months.

How sick are you all? This is not a soap opers-the poor guy and his family are suffering-pathetic to anyone who is taking bets.

Best wishes to Ross and his family

I think if you read the thread from the begginning you will not feel like that.