Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

How sick are you all? This is not a soap opers-the poor guy and his family are suffering-pathetic to anyone who is taking bets.

Best wishes to Ross and his family

I think if you read the thread from the begginning you will not feel like that.

Unless you read my posts.

<_<

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

How sick are you all? This is not a soap opers-the poor guy and his family are suffering-pathetic to anyone who is taking bets.

<_<

So the anonymous posts are actually you then Windsor. You only seem to have posted officially once in this thread.

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

And that is the business of this thread because?

<_<

So the anonymous posts are actually you then Windsor. You only seem to have posted officially once in this thread.

Really?

Must have been in some other cancer victim's thread.

Oh well....

Guest Does it Matter

Which one? The one he left with nothing or the one he is leaving with a few quid to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Which one? The one he left with nothing or the one he is leaving with a few quid to make the whole thing worthwhile.

The re-appearence of the RD hating obsessive. Welcome back old friend.

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them  but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

I wondered that too ... you have to go back to the start of the thread to make the connection.

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them  but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

I wondered that too ... you have to go back to the start of the thread to make the connection.

He banged her?

Guest Does it Matter

Welcome back old friend.

Thanks

I was surprised the thread was still motivating response especially from fools who think that we should feel sorry for celebrities who go through life only caring about themselves and every so often get payback.

I almost threw a party when that murderer Leslie Grantham showed the world what a piece of utter fith he was for a second time and finally fell off his pedestal.

He will be able to hang around a few swimming pools and playgrounds now he has a bit more time on his hands.

Two things.

We now know that you are the person posting under multiple names.

We also know that you are a ranter on the general subject of the perviness of male Eastenders.

Nice to have you back.

Welcome back old friend.

Thanks

I was surprised the thread was still motivating response especially from fools who think that we should feel sorry for celebrities who go through life only caring about themselves and every so often get payback.

I almost threw a party when that murderer Leslie Grantham showed the world what a piece of utter fith he was for a second time and finally fell off his pedestal.

He will be able to hang around a few swimming pools and playgrounds now he has a bit more time on his hands.

Since when was Leslie Grantham a paedo?

I knew he was a pervert but not a paedo.....

Guest Does it Matter

1. I am only posting with one name. This one. But I am flattered someone would think I am worthy of emulating.

2. I am not obsessed with RD I just hate scumbags who abuse my friends and its nice to see suffering can be a two way street.

3. I did not say LG was a a pedo but as he was on the internet looking for desperate younger women you can bet your life his first question would not be how old are you. I also don't think when asking for photos he would send back the young ones. As he ended up getting the sack from Easteneders because of that activity it obvously did not enhance his cv which used to just read murderer but now also included dirty old married man (is or was married) seeking young starstuck babe to take advantage of.

So who shall we start on now, perhaps the guy who models shrapnel in his spare time. Dean Gaffney isn't it.

Or would you like me to pick another program? I am very adaptable.

Or would you like me to pick another program? I am very adaptable.

Try picking on "Spooks",

I loathe that show.

How the BBC have the nerve to call it drama, I'll never know.

I have a certain admiration for the way the actors manage to keep a straight face, when uttering some of the truly laughable dialogue; But mostly I despise them for appearing in the travesty.

Rant over.

This makes him sound fairly paedophilic (from your post):

Guest Does it Matter

Internet chat rooms are yesterdays swimming pools and playgrounds.

You can just prey on the vulnerable from the warmth of your own home.

Whilst you might like me to write something I can't prove I am sorry to say that you can dream on.

Or is it troll on :(

I think the Internet probably holds the story that was in the news regarding him and his web cam.

Anyway are we supposed to dilute threads as I would hate Ross to miss out on the most important headlines of his sorry existance.

Not sure I got the Gwyneth diversion

Internet chat rooms are yesterdays swimming pools and playgrounds.

You can just prey on the vulnerable from the warmth of your own home.

Whilst you might like me to write something I can't prove I am sorry to say that you can dream on.

Or is it troll on ;)

I think the Internet probably holds the story that was in the news regarding him and his web cam.

Anyway are we supposed to dilute threads as I would hate Ross to miss out on the most important headlines of his sorry existance.

Not sure I got the Gwyneth diversion

What are you wearing tonight?

How about we hook up and get an icecream some time?

:(

Damn, wrong forum....

Guest Does it Matter
Try picking on "Spooks",

I am a people person and I hate manipulation of the facts which is a minor celebrity forte.

I saw Gillian Taylforth http://www.footballerswives.tv/archive/arc...fw1_int_gt.html on a chat show the other day and she was asked "would you ever consider surgery"? From an expressionless face she smiled and said "perhaps later when I need it"

If she has not had Botox or some sort of injectable filler then I will probably be the next Pope.

Unless the BJ she gave on the hard shoulder of the motorway added vitamin content to her face.

Guest Does it Matter

Someone is going to say an expressionles face cant smile arent they :(

Basically the brow has no lines and never moved. When your around 50 thats a miracle.

Guest Does it Matter
What are you wearing tonight?

How about we hook up and get an icecream some time?

:(

Damn, wrong forum....

There you go your an expert now.

Tell Leslie you like balding men who think shooting an unarmed man means they have the right to portray hard men on the TV and you will have it made.

I think he has more right to play a pile of horse S**t on Vets in Practice

So who shall we start on now, perhaps the guy who models shrapnel in his spare time.  Dean Gaffney isn't it.

I'd like to start on Dean Gaffney. I met him in a club and he was an absolute eejit!

Why don't you join the forum 'Does it Matter', no free cars, holidays, gifts e.t.c., but if you are (un) lucky, they will remember your birthday and celebrate the patron saint of your country's day.

C'mon with an offer like that how can you refuse?