Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

So who shall we start on now, perhaps the guy who models shrapnel in his spare time.  Dean Gaffney isn't it.

I'd like to start on Dean Gaffney. I met him in a club and he was an absolute eejit!

Not to put you on the spot light or anything Bou but

how about you define the word eejit!

1. I am only posting with one name. This one. But I am flattered someone would think I am worthy of emulating.

All apologies. Yes there are 15 postings under that name in this thread. Got confused because someone was clearly multi posting here about a month ago.

Guest Does it Matter
Why don't you join the forum 'Does it Matter'

I don't belong to any forum and to be honest am too busy to spend too much time here. If I had needed to register then I wouldn't have even posted and it was my intention just to do so once only.

I just wanted to dispel the celebrity myth in this case.

I think the ability to use huge IP pools for anonymity or to drop in and out of proxies at will doesn't make a person any less honest but if I wanted to be a "z" list celebrity and hang around being noticed I would have taken that route years ago. Lets face it there is no qualification required and as Dean has proved good looks are not required either.

I just found this a quirky place to hang out and followed the existing thread. The "sorry to hear about Ross" inspired me to write once I had finished being sick.

There are those in the list who did something useful and there are those who did not.

Guest Guest
All apologies.

No problem. I wasn't having a dig at you. Just dispelling another myth.

Obviously there are going to be trolls in here and I think Windsor is trying hard but I think that's part of the fun.

I have got something off my chest and the only thing I am interested to know is if RD will make a full recovery and write a book on the back of his experiences.

Anyway his brain is in his trousers so how will a tumor kill him:-))

His head it full of S**t so an enema would probably reslove his issues.

Guest Does it Matter
All apologies.

No problem. I wasn't having a dig at you. Just dispelling another myth.

Obviously there are going to be trolls in here and I think Windsor is trying hard but I think that's part of the fun.

I have got something off my chest and the only thing I am interested to know is if RD will make a full recovery and write a book on the back of his experiences.

Anyway his brain is in his trousers so how will a tumor kill him:-))

His head it full of S**t so an enema would probably reslove his issues.

Sorry, yes that last post was me.

Guest Does it Matter
how about you define the word eejit!

I thought it was the Irish term for idiot not because they spell it that way but because it comes out that way when they say it.

Like filum for film.

Obviously there are going to be trolls in here

What do you mean "trolls"?

Guest Does it Matter
What do you mean "trolls"?

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

There are various levels and "wind up merchants" is the pre internet term

So technically that makes Elspeth and me even.

I went to the Royal Forums to wind her up, and it is fairly obvious that her origninal ontension here was to wind me up.

Like filum for film.

Is that pronounced like "phylum"?

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
Is that pronounced like "phylum"?

Yes and like fillem too.

Any other offers?

Lets face it there is no qualification required and as Dean has proved good looks are not required either.

;) That's the spirit!

Guest Does it Matter
Elspeth and me.

This is great, we can now discuss death and the English language in the same forum.

Does that mean we could ask for an educational grant to pay the hosting fees.

Is Elspeth posh totty Windsor?

Guest Does it Matter

Is this a gay forum, a place for drag artists to hang out, or are your really ladies with a dark side.

Johny Depp and Justing Timberlake, What about Bradd Pitt or is he too old.

Perhaps a pinup of Leslie Grantham?

He could let you have a shot from his web cam. ;)

I see zee photos of my usband ave been used by you naughty girls, dat is ok madames, I av a little sumfing for you to see what you not get.

jon et moi

Vanessa ;)

This one is quite fetching. I might use it next Halloween.

camz6jul6zs.jpg

Johny Depp and Justing Timberlake,  What about Bradd Pitt or is he too old......

Brad Pitt is 6 months younger than Johnny Depp.

I went to the Royal Forums to wind her up, and it is fairly obvious that her origninal ontension here was to wind me up.

Not at all, Windsor. I was just delivering a message and responding to your questions at the Support Desk, since Alexandria had had enough of dealing with you by then.

Not at all, Windsor. I was just delivering a message and responding to your questions at the Support Desk, since Alexandria had had enough of dealing with you by then.

Perhaps Alexandria should join the DL? Or is she the

one that considers the Deathlist as the dark side?

I think Elspeth you are a major influence on most

of your fellow Royal Forum people. Tell them the

DL is the place to be?

They should certainly take your word for it?

I do have an email address Elspeth as well as a PM connection had you not barred me. It would seem that although your other friends got fed up of me, you came back for more.

Sorry Elspeth but I'm not into cyber sex.

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them  but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

And that is the business of this thread because?

That would be my fault. I asked quite early on in this thread if anyone else had heard the rumours that Gwyneth had a brain tumour. Sorry

I saw Gwynethh Strong 12 months or so ago with her two kids and her husband Jesse Birdsall, firstly they were ten pin bowling and then they were in MCDonalds in Hastings, I saw them  but I did have to take a double look as she looked very Grim, absolutely ancient and grey.............could be shes on her way out!

And that is the business of this thread because?

That would be my fault. I asked quite early on in this thread if anyone else had heard the rumours that Gwyneth had a brain tumour. Sorry

To be fair she looks unwell.

We have gotten way off track for the last 2 pages in this thread. When are we going to get back to talking about Ross Davidson's condition?