Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

Maybe he's died & no-one's told us.

Or what's even more disturbing: maybe he's died and no one told him. :)

regards,

Hein

Had forgotten about RD. Wev had first hand accounts a few pages back not only that he is a scumbag, but also that he is at death's door. Bit dissapointing.

I'll bet that healer had something to do with it.

(Scroll down the page to the one response...)

I must admit that of all my deadlypool picks, the one that gives me the strongest feeling of guilt is Ross Davidson. I don't know who the F**k he is, have never seen him and consider him less famous than one of the snails in my back garden. His inclusion on my part therefore, is a bit of cheap points scoring for which I feel nothing but shame. Yes, he's going to die and soon but I feel the points will be rather hollow and will give me little satisfaction.

Well, he made his announcement a year ago this month, and was given 12-18 months to live. I hate to sound like iain, but I'd imagine it might be an interesting side bet at this point to guess who'll pop off first - Davidson or Sharon.

They both look promising at the moment, and they're both picks I only chose for the WDP.

Yes, he's going to die and soon but I feel the points will be rather hollow and will give me little satisfaction.

So, you are going to mention this to the organisers and suggest that they don't give you the points, therefore easing you conscience, yes?

DWB :angry:

Yes, he's going to die and soon but I feel the points will be rather hollow and will give me little satisfaction.

So, you are going to mention this to the organisers and suggest that they don't give you the points, therefore easing you conscience, yes?

DWB <_<

I'll take the points but I won't feel big or clever.

Ross is 57 today. I would say many happy returns, but that might be rubbing it in.

It's been a month and a half since the last post and disappointingly there's been no further news on RD's condition.

I resolved to do some research and "googled" his name.

Although intrinsically pleased that this thread was the top search result (Hi Ross! If you're "googling" your own name), I am peeved it as yet does not help with his present condition.

My failure to uncover a reliable report, was in part ameliorated by stumbling across this site dedicated to the whereabouts of Z list celebrities and failed musicians. The 2004 page shows him as then being in Crewe, no doubt a reference to his role in Hollyoaks. He doesn't feature on the pages for 2005 or 2006 for obvious reasons.

As an aside, if Does It Matter is still reading this thread, she will no doubt be as pleased as I, to note the legions of former Eastenders "stars" appearing in pantomime in quality locations such as Southsea, Milton Keynes and Dartford - surely the ass end of the biz we call "Show."

I suppose someone with more nerve than I, could ring his agent, whose number is readily available via google and ask the question we all want answering.

I suppose someone with more nerve than I, could ring his agent, whose number is readily available via google and ask the question we all want answering.

That crossed my mind before. I have a book which lists his agent, but that book is 11 yrs old. I suppose I could write anyway. :o

lol i got my posts removed...AGAIN

like i said Does it Matter i think got f**ked up the arse by the Eastenders lot of the 1980's

and ill say it again...i hope he/she/it does suffer and die of the same disease and see how funny they think it is...W**ker

yes i am related so i do have a problem with this person...so what if he split from a person YEARS AGO....

sh*t happens it happens day in day out...no doubt you've never been with the same person all your life

anyways.. no Ross is still fighting this disease.

i have been watching this site for awhile and i dont have a problem with what this sites all about just think its harsh when people have a problem with a person and they can say what they like but I cant.

i hope he proves everyone wrong and lives longer than expected...

end of the day if it was you in the same position wouldn't you get the arsehole?

This is a the strangest of threads. A very minor TV actor achieves status of a kind on a thread that was started, possibly by someone who once knew him and who has gone on to defame him at every opportunity. Then someone else comes on, also claiming to know him, to slag off the other person. It's like one of those fights between neighbours in some run-down community that spills out into the street. All very unseemly, and not very entertaining. Of course the police would be called to break up that kind of "domestic" but here all the dirty laundry remains, cluttering up the site. It's a pity we can't indulge in some celebrity cleansing and bin the whole lot.

More boiling blood!!!

lol i got my posts removed...AGAIN

like i said Does it Matter i think got f**ked up the arse by the Eastenders lot of the 1980's

and ill say it again...i hope he/she/it does suffer and die of the same disease and see how funny they think it is...W**ker

yes i am related so i do have a problem with this person...so what if he split from a person YEARS AGO....

sh*t happens it happens day in day out...no doubt you've never been with the same person all your life

anyways.. no Ross is still fighting this disease.

i have been watching this site for awhile and i dont have a problem with what this sites all about just think its harsh when people have a problem with a person and they can say what they like but I cant.

i hope he proves everyone wrong and lives longer than expected...

end of the day if it was you in the same position wouldn't you get the arsehole?

I've just realised that Ross is not on my DDP.

He's not even on the 50 list.

I must of thought at the time when compiling the lists that he'd make it

through 2006, but after that....

All I can say is Ross - hang on for another 80 days!

After my miserable performance on the DDP in 2006, he's definately going my next year's list if he lasts that long.

Hopefully NOT! He is the joker I selected for my ddp list this year.

Hopefully NOT! He is the joker I selected for my ddp list this year.

I know, I'll never catch you up if that happens.

Pinter's my joker, but you have him as well.

I'm trying to remember my reasoning in leaving him out, it might be because

of my old man's fight with Brain Cancer, so I may have thought that he's make it to 07.

....but I'll definitely have him in if he does! ;)

read in a well known UK magazine that Ross Davidson ex - Eastender actor has brain cancer and has about 12-18 months to live . One for next years list I think !

For your info, Poor Ross Davidson died today, his funeral is on Monday, he has been married for 10 yrs, My husband is the piper at his funeral. RIP Ross.

read in a well known UK magazine that Ross Davidson ex - Eastender actor has brain cancer and has about 12-18 months to live . One for next years list I think !

For your info, Poor Ross Davidson died today, his funeral is on Monday, he has been married for 10 yrs, My husband is the piper at his funeral. RIP Ross.

Supposedly this is being reported on BBC Radio News, if you choose to believe Wiki.

EDIT: It's been taken down now, but I'm still a believer.

The Wikipedia explains that he has died today, and there must have been doubt that his fame could live up to Deathlist standards. No reliable sources have claims of his demise. If this is true, plan on having access headaches for the next 24 hours.

Supposedly this is being reported on BBC Radio News, if you choose to believe Wiki.

Yes I noticed that. All a bit vague really and nothing on the main BBC site. I'm hesitant to say it's bullshit because we've been wrong before but I'm not convinced.

As I have said on other threads in the past - "Please substantiate your claim with a reliable news report".

DWB :)

As I have said on other threads in the past - "Please substantiate your claim with a reliable news report".

DWB :)

Oh come now DWB, speculation is exciting! :)

For example, I chose not to put him on my CPDP because I thought he wouldn't make the obit requirement... now we might see...

DWB :) I dont need a tv or news claim, His wife called my husband to book him for Ross's funeral.

Nowt on the BBC News as of yet, let us not forget; in my experience alone Wiki has reported stingrays are only dangerous when approached by Steve Irwin, Dan Brown is dying from the same disease that'll soon see off Evel Knieval and Ringo Starr is a C**t!