Tuber Mirum

Near misses 2006

wikipedia is reporting the death of comedian Ricky Gervais in an accident..i think it may be some kind of joke though

looks like the entry has been amended again, seems he's still alive.

wikipedia is reporting the death of comedian Ricky Gervais in an accident..i think it may be some kind of joke though

capture16qu.jpg

You reckon!

I'd have never have guessed. :P

capture16qu.jpg

You reckon!

I'd have never have guessed. :P

why would he be at a paper recycling facility for a start, especially one in Khartoum?

capture16qu.jpg

That's the way I want to go, rock 'n' roll!

D'you think it was death by an extremely large paper cut? I hope not, no-one wants their last words to be "ouch, that really stings!" :D

By the way I do realise he's not really dead before anyone pulls me up on it....

I'm thinking of posting something inaccurate and highly libellous.

I'm thinking of posting something inaccurate and highly libellous.

Sounds like you're touting for a job at Wikipedia.... :)

I hope that wasn't libellous. :D

Guest iain

wikipedia is now reporting that the reigning 'miss deaf texas' was killed while walking down a railway track..train reported to have sounded horn till it struck her to no avail..if this is another joke its a really sick one!

Guest iain

oh my god it turns out that storys true :D

wikipedia is now reporting that the reigning 'miss deaf texas' was killed while walking down a railway track..train reported to have sounded horn till it struck her to no avail..if this is another joke its a really sick one!

You and Wikipedia are a bit slow I posted that two days ago in the correct thread,

"Not exactly famous but worth a mention"

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=55926

You and Wikipedia are a bit slow I posted that two days ago in the correct thread,

Tempus, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't necessarily make it drink the water, if you get my meaning regards a certain member. :D

Tempus, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't necessarily make it drink the water, if you get my meaning regards a certain member. :)

But you can always shoot the horse! :D

oh my god it turns out that storys true :D

He/She makes me look good!!

Keep it up -iron-

Tempus, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't necessarily make it drink the water, if you get my meaning regards a certain member. :)

... and Iain would probably post its death in this thread!

(Yes, I understand Iain IS the horse, so that would not be possible, but you never know with Iain....)

... and Iain would probably post its death in this thread!

(Yes, I understand Iain IS the horse, so that would not be possible, but you never know with Iain....)

That would be perfectly reasonable. The posts iain produces usually relate to non-famous people, or non-dead people, or sometimes both. So a non-dead non-famous horse would fit his criteria perfectly.

That would be perfectly reasonable. The posts iain produces usually relate to non-famous people, or non-dead people, or sometimes both. So a non-dead non-famous horse would fit his criteria perfectly.

Not to mention that, in effect, the horse is in one way non-existent, so that just increases its chances, non-existent, non-dead & non-famous. :D

I don't want to shoot the horse, CP, just slap it round the head until it has learnt both to drink the water AND how to drink it. :)

Here we go again!

Bin Laden is dead

nesxt youlre tell me that Saddaamm is living inm Lodi..................

Here we go again!

Bin Laden is dead

It could actually be plausible that Bin Laden has actually died.

The most recent recording that was sent to news agencies regarding new attacks, it was commented that the voice on the recording had changed somewhat. Bin Laden has approximately 10 look-a-likes who acted as decoys when the US went in and started bombing possible mountain hideouts in Afghanistan.

If it was made public knowledge that Bin Laden was dead then Al-Qaeda would eventually disperse as very few with the same sort of leadership qualities would be able to keep the individual units rallied under their cause. Therefore if the report did turn out to be true, they could no longer keep Bin Laden as a sort of El Cid type character.

Here we go again!

Bin Laden is dead

It could actually be plausible that Bin Laden has actually died.

The most recent recording that was sent to news agencies regarding new attacks, it was commented that the voice on the recording had changed somewhat. Bin Laden has approximately 10 look-a-likes who acted as decoys when the US went in and started bombing possible mountain hideouts in Afghanistan.

If it was made public knowledge that Bin Laden was dead then Al-Qaeda would eventually disperse as very few with the same sort of leadership qualities would be able to keep the individual units rallied under their cause. Therefore if the report did turn out to be true, they could no longer keep Bin Laden as a sort of El Cid type character.

It must be a biotch though to find people that look like Osama bin Laden :unsure:

According to this, Osama lookalikes don't have it easy!

According to this, Osama lookalikes don't have it easy!

I can just imagine the news report now..

Osama Bin Laden escaped certain death in Montpellier and is now €500 richer following an incident with a French taxi driver... :unsure:

Guest iain

US banjo player Narvin Kimball has died at 97

and the Parisian retuaranter René Lasserre has gone at 93

and this just in..Estonan rock singer Oleg Solg has died at 54

hmm..that last article appears to be in estonian which im not completely fluent in,but Im sure you can guess what it says

Guest iain
Here we go again!

Bin Laden is dead

damn it why am i never the first to report the really big ones like that :unsure:

I don't wish to make light of your early hour sterling work, but I love the intro to that link....

Rep. Curt Weldon, who broke the Able Danger story last year....

Able Danger?

How 1950's comic book is that?

'And Able Danger saved the day, yet again, for Mister Winston Churchill.'