Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Mohammad Faisal Mushtaq

Race hate murder mastermind Mohammad Faisal Mushtaq is a marked man. The fact he selected a young victim just because he was white is an obvious wind up to the - mainly - white population of Scotland's high security wings. The real clincher here is that after the multiple stabbings Mushtaq and his mates still set the kid on fire whilst he was still alive. Call me old fashioned but I do understand how the last little trick would tax even the most liberal minds of the murderous thugs he's now mixing with. According to the linked article Mushtaq and his two mates are marked men and the bounty - in the form of quality drugs - is already paid, ahead of the evening up of the score.

If he makes it to December 31st I could see a few deadpools cashing in.

Drug barons furious about the heartless execution of Kriss, 15, put the bounty on their heads.

Was he a runner for them or something?

Prisoners have been offered a huge drugs bounty to avenge the savage murder of the schoolboy.

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

I love the fact that Drug Barons are attempting some sort of moral justice.

Kriss wasn't a runner for anyone, he was innocent, end of. This was a racist crime black on white, not a smart CV when the three guilty blacks are heading for the loony wings of the Scots prison system, a bastion of white criminal psychopaths, until now.

Can't say I'm the greatest authority but - as I understand it - of the three Mushtaq did the worst, the two brothers brough him along because whilst they had the ideas, he, kind of, loved the nastier end of the business.

For sure Pay Back is a Bitch. Mohammad Faisal Mushtaq killed a young man ruthlessly, and his trial should be devastating for his sakes. He may award himself with a lethal injection.

In the US it's not uncommon for inmates convicted of crimes against children to have to be isolated from the general population of a maximum security prison if they aren't on a Death Row. Horrible things happen to them, and I have to say that most people really don't care too much.

Of course, this is the bloodthirsty USA we're talking about, and this post originates in the most bloodthirsty state of them all. :P

I would love to see this guy in the general population of the Texas state prison at Huntsville.

In the US it's not uncommon for inmates convicted of crimes against children to have to be isolated from the general population of a maximum security prison if they aren't on a Death Row.

We have that here as well, a little place called Peterhead Prison. Just down the road from me...

Can the 'Asian In A Pickle' sub heading for this thread be changed? I don't like it.

[sub-heading deleted. Open to better suggestions -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Apologies for any offence caused.

Possible new sub-heading: A Predicament Only Ian Huntley Could Understand.

We might offend a certain Soham murderer with that one, but what the F**k, eh?

Guest Fletcher

I will give all 3 of them about as many weeks :P

In the US it's not uncommon for inmates convicted of crimes against children to have to be isolated from the general population of a maximum security prison if they aren't on a Death Row. Horrible things happen to them, and I have to say that most people really don't care too much.

Of course, this is the bloodthirsty USA we're talking about, and this post originates in the most bloodthirsty state of them all. :banghead:

Careful Carol Ann. I wouldn't want you to upset your even more bloodthirsty neighbours in New Mexico. Their penitentiary riot of 1980 features in one of the scariest documentaries ever seen. Inmates had their eyes burnt out with oxy-acetylene torches ....... and the main perpetrator is now free. Curiously no-one would give evidence against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_St...nitentiary_Riot

Race hate murder mastermind Mohammad Faisal Mushtaq is a marked man. The fact he selected a young victim just because he was white is an obvious wind up to the - mainly - white population of Scotland's high security wings. The real clincher here is that after the multiple stabbings Mushtaq and his mates still set the kid on fire whilst he was still alive. Call me old fashioned but I do understand how the last little trick would tax even the most liberal minds of the murderous thugs he's now mixing with. According to the linked article Mushtaq and his two mates are marked men and the bounty - in the form of quality drugs - is already paid, ahead of the evening up of the score.

If he makes it to December 31st I could see a few deadpools cashing in.

He's fooked - look at his face. His hands show defiance but his face tells a different story..... :banghead:

Strange article. It's almost as if The Sun are egging hardened criminals on, so much for the moral high ground then... :banghead:

Of course, this is the bloodthirsty USA we're talking about, and this post originates in the most bloodthirsty state of them all. :banghead:

Careful Carol Ann. I wouldn't want you to upset your even more bloodthirsty neighbours in New Mexico. Their penitentiary riot of 1980 features in one of the scariest documentaries ever seen. Inmates had their eyes burnt out with oxy-acetylene torches ....... and the main perpetrator is now free. Curiously no-one would give evidence against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_St...nitentiary_Riot

Nah - we've executed 377 inmates since 1982. New Mexico is a mamby pamby 1. I accept that my statement of "mamby pamby" depends on your political and moral opinion of the death penalty. It is interesting that NM has a higher murder rate per 100,000 than Texas, though. I wouldn't of thought it myself.

Apparently, the Texas Death Row system turns its inmates into blubbering emo girls with too much time on their hands - death row inmates have MySpace pages.

I'm too lazy to link to the actual pages, but the ones I read were pretty standard - reform the laws, spread forgiveness etc. etc.