Sign in to follow this  
Death in Pixie Boots

Rodney Dangerfield

Hello my death list darlings

I am ever so keen on that gorgeous charmer Rodney Dangerfield, what a man, what a hunk, what a dead cert for 2004.

Any views yourselves?

Death comes to us all wearing pixie boots

Dear Boots

Rodney is indeed one to watch for 2004 having shown a lot of good form in the 2003 trials. Last we heard he was recovering from brain surgery again, never easy as he approachs 82.

He's been pretty bullish in the press about his prospects of joining his career which was dead and buried some time ago.

Not sure what you see in him

Mr Stats

Guest Jim

What does the star mean?

Doing a little casual research, I notice that Rodney has a new film out this year.

Angels with Angles

Looks like the brain surgey has not hampered his abilities. Having said that, one of his co-stars is George Burns, a Deathlist sucess 8 years ago!!

Although they claim it is CGI, I think we may need an external audit of the 1996 score. I have reason to believe that one of the moderators is an accountant, and we all know how much they can be trusted :angry:

Okay, so I said it was casual research. I didn't say it was good research!!

Turns out that Angels with Angles was made years ago, just never released. George Burns was probably alive when it was made, its that old.

So, just to set the record straight, I found an interview with Rodney published only 6 days ago.

There seems to be some good news...

'When I get back to L.A., in about two weeks to four weeks, I gotta go and have another heart operation'

The interview goes on to say

'dying isn't all it's cracked up to be, and Dangerfield knows it. He may not have a lot of livin' to do, but he's got some'

Perhaps we should leave some messages in his guest book, and let him know just how much dying would mean to us. I feel sure he would see the funny side :angry:

Guest PeanutsM
What does the star mean?

The star means a magnificent first appearance on the List

I thought it meant 10 (ten) !!

Guest Freelance_Enforcer

Rodney Dangerfield will never die!

If I were a gambling man, I could probably make a lot of money with a bet on that. Care to put your money on the table?? :lol:

I just read that good old Rod is going in for some heart surgery. A definite up and comer. http://www.comcast.net/News/ENTERTAINMENT/...f3eb897429.html

Sorry all, I searched for a thread on him and came up with nothing and in my excitement to spread the news I failed to see the link on the front page. I'm a dick. I apologize for the superfluous thread.

Easily remedied :D

Guest brad

dangerfield's having surgery again today. will he make it!?

Guest Advisor

Will the banshee scream for Dangerfield? He is in the hospital for heart trouble\u never know..

[Merged from main forum - DWB]

Guest Guest

Rodney Dangerfield is currentley in a coma from the results of heart valve surgery in late august. His wife says there are small signs of Recovery but more negative then Positive for all we know he might soon be sitting on lucky # cloud 9. :referee:

[This post merged from main forum - RK]

Guest no he didn't make it

bwahaha

Guest Rick

Oh well...

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rodney Dangerfield, the goggle-eyed comic famed for his self-deprecating one-liners and signature phrase "I can't get no respect," died on Tuesday at age 82, his publicist said.

Dangerfield, who became a pop culture sensation with a string of broad film comedies starting with "Caddyshack" in 1980, died at 1:20 p.m. PDT (4:20 p.m. EDT) at the UCLA Medical Center, where he had undergone heart valve replacement surgery in August, spokesman Kevin Sasaki said in a statement.