Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Paul

Abdul Qadeer Khan

Abdul Qadeer Khan, the Pakistani atomics expert, has prostate cancer.

It is one of the more helpable forms of cancer, and supposedly he's getting the best medical treatment, but it's one to keep an eye on in the "Names" thread anyhow.

It is one of the more helpable forms of cancer, and supposedly he's getting the best medical treatment, but it's one to keep an eye on in the "Names" thread anyhow.

Could they send him to Europe for treatment? The Dutch justice department still want a word with him. I've been told medical care in Dutch prisons is quite good.

regards,

Hein

Could they send him to Europe for treatment? The Dutch justice department still want a word with him. I've been told medical care in Dutch prisons is quite good.

regards,

Hein

Ask Milosevic.... :P

No, this convicted spy didn't spill the beans to Iran and Libya.

Quiet execution, anyone?

regards,

Hein

His condition has deteriorated, now he's got deep vein thrombosis.

Hmm... I expected that he'd be fine when I first posted the link, but if he's getting complications (especially ones that could very easily prove lethal), then he's definetely one to check up on closer to the end of the year. I worry that he may be one of those cases where he'll either be dead before 2007 or cured by then though...

Hmm... I expected that he'd be fine when I first posted the link, but if he's getting complications (especially ones that could very easily prove lethal), then he's definetely one to check up on closer to the end of the year. I worry that he may be one of those cases where he'll either be dead before 2007 or cured by then though...

I could pencil him in on my list for next year and that could guarentee his demise before the end of the year :)

I could pencil him in on my list for next year and that could guarentee his demise before the end of the year :)

Better yet Phantom, why don't you pencil everyone remaining on this year's DL into your list for next year? Hey presto - 2006 will smash all previous records.

I could pencil him in on my list for next year and that could guarentee his demise before the end of the year :P

Better yet Phantom, why don't you pencil everyone remaining on this year's DL into your list for next year? Hey presto - 2006 will smash all previous records.

I've tried that ;) it hasn't worked so far :):D:)

Although it did work on Milton Friedman as he was on my list for this year and I wrote out one list at the start of this month with him on it. Lo and behold...

Perhaps if I write them down, emit a little sN-word and think convincingly to myself that I'm going to scoop everyone else, it might work :P

I am having a bit of trouble deciding whether or not to include AQ Khan on my list. There seem to be 2 conflicting views regarding his health. :P

From Nov 25th

Abdul Qadeer Khan In Good Health After Prostate Cancer Surgery

Fron Nov 30th

Abdul Qadeer Khan unwell, says sister

What do you guys think?

I am having a bit of trouble deciding whether or not to include AQ Khan on my list. There seem to be 2 conflicting views regarding his health. :P

From Nov 25th

Fron Nov 30th

What do you guys think?

I'm conflicted too. On one hand he's younger(ish), on the other, conflicting reports confuse me. In the end, I'll probably keep him on.

From Nov 25th

Fron Nov 30th

What do you guys think?

My gut feeling says that he's just doing a Biggsie and that he'll live for many more years. Moreover, prostate cancer isn't that much of a killer, compared to other cancers.

regards,

Hein

My gut feeling says that he's just doing a Biggsie

Good call.

I had a weird dream last night that I saw a news story saying that Khan had died. But then again I also dreamt that Tomasi Kuliemoke II had died too.

Well if he is trying to be like Ronnie Biggs, then he's doing a good job: petition denied.

Good news for deadpoolers if he in fact is as ill as claimed... :ghost:

With Jack Kevorkian freed, a teenager starts a campaign for AQK's freedom.

Leave him. I wouldn't doubt this man could be responsible for the worlds end.

Maybe Angelina Jolie should adopt this teenager from his explosive acts. And rename him Nowmerich.

A.Q. Khan released, and looking well if the photo is at all recent.

I'm glad I dropped him from my list, I like his quote though "I don't damn care"

In a critical condition with COVID-19. 

1 hour ago, drol said:

In a critical condition with COVID-19. 

FYI - Link is not working for me. 

16 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

FYI - Link is not working for me. 

Try this.

• Thanks 1