Lady Die

Heather Mills

That 'death threats' link above comes from an Indian source also offering video of an eight limbed baby and a man who eats a live snake every day.

Treat with caution I'd say. What she actually said - as broadcast by the BBC - was more to do with being so poor she couldn't have any security around her.

Representing herself in some of the legal proceedings. Given her sometimes tangential relationship with the truth, this should be interesting.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she broke Paul's heart when he discovered her chewing a bacon sandwich while pleasuring a landmine salesman on a sealskin rug.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she broke Paul's heart when he discovered her chewing a bacon sandwich while pleasuring a landmine salesman on a sealskin rug.

Not sure if it would have been that pleasant for the salesman if she was still chewing the bacon sandwich at the time of said pleasuring....

That sounds very frustrating. Imagine being a die hard Vegetarian, and you find your very own wife whome you just had a child with, getting it on with some guy and eating BLT heroes. Heartbreaking.

I have been wondering something lately......well actually I have been wondering say maybe many a few things lately (dammed I still have it :) ) But what interests me now is the Heather Mills matter. Is she in any way related to Haley Mills or Wilbur Mills?

I have been wondering something lately......well actually I have been wondering say maybe many a few things lately (dammed I still have it :huh: ) But what interests me now is the Heather Mills matter. Is she in any way related to Haley Mills or Wilbur Mills?

Mrs Mills, the pianist.

A few reports incl the following from Rolling Stone saying:

PAUL MCCARTNEY LOSES MILLIONS IN DIVORCE SETTLEMENT

After six months of bickering, PAUL MCCARTNEY has agreed to a $32 million out-of-court divorce settlement with wife HEATHER MILLS. Get more of the scoop at Rock Daily.

Heather and her people denying an offer has even been made. Since her first husband said if she told him it was raining he'd go outside to check, maybe the story is true!

She must be pissed off she's no longer the most hated woman in the country. She'll need to start making racist comments to get more attention.

Cruising for a bruising, or assassination, I'd say. There's some fans devoted to the point of madness might take this latest development personally.

I thought someone had already posted about Heather Mills' upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars on US TV, but perhaps not. Now, I'm not a classically trained dancer (yet), but I was under the general impression that this was an activity for which two legs was something of a prerequisite.

Anyway, it turns out, shock of shocks, she's injured herself in practice for the show.

stumped again

Doesn't mention anything about her impending death, so we'll leave her as a questionable for '08.

I thought someone had already posted about Heather Mills' upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars on US TV, but perhaps not. Now, I'm not a classically trained dancer (yet), but I was under the general impression that this was an activity for which two legs was something of a prerequisite.

Anyway, it turns out, shock of shocks, she's injured herself in practice for the show.

stumped again

Doesn't mention anything about her impending death, so we'll leave her as a questionable for '08.

i wonder if you get prosthetic blisters on prosthetic legs?

stumped again

It does say that she has blisters on her partly amputated leg. How can that be? It conjures an offputting image to me.

Heather’s first husband Alfie Karmal and her father Charles have branded her a lying fantasist.

The above from that Sun article, assuming McCartney decides to get nasty I think these two appearing in court might raise the hate stakes to the point someone would have a go. More likely, if the realms of fantasy she seems to inhabit collapse around her she might be more of a danger to herself.

Heather’s first husband Alfie Karmal and her father Charles have branded her a lying fantasist.

The above from that Sun article, assuming McCartney decides to get nasty I think these two appearing in court might raise the hate stakes to the point someone would have a go. More likely, if the realms of fantasy she seems to inhabit collapse around her she might be more of a danger to herself.

A potential for 2008 then?

A long shot I'd say, but worth watching. The problem with people as self-obsessed as her is that the real world can intrude to the point of threatening their sanity. S'cuse the football analogy but Carlisle United's fantasy prone and hated chairman Michael Knighton - was - arguably one of this species. Knighton has moved on, as he always seems to. Heather faces the genuine trouble of being so high profile she'd have nowhere to hide and - assuming she gets hammered for her lies in court and deserted to the point the only people she can trust to any degree are being paid by her - being constantly reminded of how hated she is, and constantly troubled that people will abuse her trust, or her.

Looked at that way, maybe a judge will award her enough of his money to build her own high security fortress.

I would say that the threat of some of her old alleged clients will soon put her off her day in court...

Mind you the Scum story about her being paid as much as Rooney has some merit. She wants £10K a day for sleeping with an ancient crumbly scouser, and Wayne was spending some of his £10K a day sleeping with ancient crumbly scousers....

I have been wondering something lately......well actually I have been wondering say maybe many a few things lately (dammed I still have it :lol: ) But what interests me now is the Heather Mills matter. Is she in any way related to Haley Mills or Wilbur Mills?

More likely Trago Mills, suppliers of bargain basement tat to the mad people of Devon and Cornwall... now why does Heffer make me think of low value tat?

She wants £10K a day for sleeping with an ancient crumbly scouser, and Wayne was spending some of his £10K a day sleeping with ancient crumbly scousers....
:lol::D:lol::lol:

Guest A rattled old pimp
She wants £10K a day for sleeping with an ancient crumbly scouser, and Wayne was spending some of his £10K a day sleeping with ancient crumbly scousers....

Oi Oi you leave my beutifull Auld scouser out of it

Guest Guest

Oi Oi you leave my beutifull Auld scouser out of it

ps can some kind mod edit my speling mistakes out plz tyvm :)

you can now Bet if Heather Mills' leg will fall off in this Dance Comp...

It'll be worth a flutter if she has to do the Twist... or (not very likely I admit) the Can Can. :)

It'll be worth a flutter if she has to do the Twist... or (not very likely I admit) the Can Can. :)

Is there a dance called the "Hop"? She'd win Olympic Gold if there was!!!

Is there a dance called the "Hop"? She'd win Olympic Gold if there was!!!

There is indeed. There are also such things as the one-step and the shuffle; I'm accomplished enough at the last one to have gained a lifetime achievement award for my ability to express myself through its application. :)