Lady Die

Heather Mills

Im actually amazed that nobody in the Entertainment Industry has offered her the "Long John Silver" role at Panto.

What publicity!

Even better if they could find an incontinent Parrot to sit on her shoulder.

John?

Im actually amazed that nobody in the Entertainment Industry has offered her the "Long John Silver" role at Panto.

What publicity!

Even better if they could find an incontinent Parrot to sit on her shoulder.

John?

Well she couldnt be called "Long Heather Silver" could she.

Well she couldnt be called "Long Heather Silver" could she.

If she was it'd be the nicest thing anyone had said about her for a couple of years.

Question: What has three legs and spends Paul McCartney's money?

Answer: Heather Mills and her new fella.

Be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses, I'll be here all week!

But money can't buy you love.

Nor can it buy class.

But money can't buy you love.

Nor can it buy class.

Whatever do you mean, dearie?

PriceAndre051206PA_228x326.jpg

Nor can it buy class.

Says who? Who says the word 'class' has only one definition? The word 'class' in my view represents the sophistication of a character, I believe sophistication can be purchased. The word 'class' itself can't be categorized, for people of all backgrounds and people of all generations and personalities have a different perception of what the word 'class' spells out to mean. I think the word 'Class' can be compared to 'Heaven' or 'Hell' or even 'Love and Hate' or even more commonly in my eyes the word 'Death' - The only difference is we have seen class and class comes down to an opinion.

A characteristic of class 'to me' is an individual who puts their glass down to the table without it making a single sound.

Class at it's finest.

Nor can it buy class.

Says who? Who says the word 'class' has only one definition? The word 'class' in my view represents the sophistication of a character, I believe sophistication can be purchased. The word 'class' itself can't be categorized, for people of all backgrounds and people of all generations and personalities have a different perception of what the word 'class' spells out to mean. I think the word 'Class' can be compared to 'Heaven' or 'Hell' or even 'Love and Hate' or even more commonly in my eyes the word 'Death' - The only difference is we have seen class and class comes down to an opinion.

A characteristic of class 'to me' is an individual who puts their glass down to the table without it making a single sound.

Class at it's finest.

No - that's an individual with glass

Nor can it buy class.

Class at it's finest.

Class is one of those odd things which can be seen better the farther away you are from them.

Drink rat's milk and save the planet. Wonder how seriously people will take vegan group Viva's message with Heather out front promoting the cause.

Drink rat's milk and save the planet. Wonder how seriously people will take vegan group Viva's message with Heather out front promoting the cause.

Not too sure about Rats milk but I know id rather drink rats p*ss than get stuck in a lift with that old trollop.

Since when did anybody with a brain cell think that a bunch of lentil eating beardies ( and thats just the women ) fronted by one of the most despised human beings since Pol Pot could possibly influence us into trapping rats, milking them ( how the f**k do you milk a rat?) and pouring the contents onto your Rice Krispies?

The woman is insane, barmy, mental, moronic and very rich.

She's advocating the purchase of rat's milk? That woman is such a shameless self-promoter.

Not too sure about Rats milk but I know id rather drink rats p*ss than get stuck in a lift with that old trollop.

Since when did anybody with a brain cell think that a bunch of lentil eating beardies ( and thats just the women ) fronted by one of the most despised human beings since Pol Pot could possibly influence us into trapping rats, milking them ( how the f**k do you milk a rat?) and pouring the contents onto your Rice Krispies?

I think you'll find that last point is the most pertinent as to her continued appearances in the media.

By the way, a question for the chaps.....

If you were to be so inclined as to 'slip her one', would it be leg on or leg off ?

Hello Mr Josco!

If it were to be 'leg off' one would have to be inclined to a certain degree, I'd have thought.

If you were to be so inclined as to 'slip her one', would it be leg on or leg off ?

I think you'll find that last point is the most pertinent as to her continued appearances in the media.

Leg on, it would be too creepy otherwise. Plus otherwise she wouldn't have been able to get her leg over.

If it were to be 'leg off' one would have to be inclined to a certain degree, I'd have thought.

Leg off, for me please, just like my christmas goose! Her stump is maybe quite sensitive; an additional zone of erogenous pleasure? I think the plastic leg would be quite unromantic, I like my women "au naturelle", as they say in Japan. Plus, it may enable new and exciting positions to be tried. Sideways is a popular position in Europe, maybe not so for British people who don't like sex so much as us. Also, it make it difficult for Heather to run away if I am not pleasing her.

I think British "News"papers are horrible to her. If Paul Macartney is stupid enough not to sign the pre-nuptuel agreement which Heather offered him, it is his fault for being, as my flatmate tell me, "a surprisingly naive, craggy-faced scouse C-word whose luck and money should have run out years ago."

I think Heather Mills is a beautiful, kind-hearted woman, and I was surprised to see her ever talking to a wizened, cash-obsessed old shitbag like "Macca".

Leg off, for me please, just like my christmas goose! Her stump is maybe quite sensitive; an additional zone of erogenous pleasure? I think the plastic leg would be quite unromantic, I like my women "au naturelle", as they say in Japan. Plus, it may enable new and exciting positions to be tried. Sideways is a popular position in Europe, maybe not so for British people who don't like sex so much as us. Also, it make it difficult for Heather to run away if I am not pleasing her.

I think British "News"papers are horrible to her. If Paul Macartney is stupid enough not to sign the pre-nuptuel agreement which Heather offered him, it is his fault for being, as my flatmate tell me, "a surprisingly naive, craggy-faced scouse C-word whose luck and money should have run out years ago."

I think Heather Mills is a beautiful, kind-hearted woman, and I was surprised to see her ever talking to a wizened, cash-obsessed old shitbag like "Macca".

Welcome to deathlist, Heather

1: Heather Mills is a one legged, money grabbing slag.

2: I wouldnt slip the hampton of BS up her, let alone my own.

3: Change your Flatmate. You need their opinion like an Orgy needs syphilis.

4: Britain died years ago. We are either English, Scottish, Sheep shaggers or Irish. Therefore, as a collective, we enjoy sex just as much as any other national....and we are pretty damn good at it too.

5: If you believe that the hag is "beautiful" then you have let your mask slip.

You are David Blunkett, arent you.

......If Paul Macartney is stupid enough not to sign the pre-nuptuel agreement which Heather offered him, it is his fault for being, as my flatmate tell me, "a surprisingly naive, craggy-faced scouse C-word whose luck and money should have run out years ago."

I like that. Succinct and to the point.

Game on in the High Court. Will his hard-line legal team destroy the narcissist to the point that she's suicidal by Friday?

Unlikely but probably worth dragging the thread to pole position so's we can study form.

Game on in the High Court. Will his hard-line legal team destroy the narcissist to the point that she's suicidal by Friday?

Unlikely but probably worth dragging the thread to pole position so's we can study form.

My favourite bit from that article;

"The fact that this has been a short marriage will be taken into account and this could involve looking at the wealth that has been generated during the course of the marriage as distinct from pre-marital wealth."

Royalties from exsisting work aside, does she really want half his pension and bus pass?

The biggest earnings by far since they became an item are his world tour revenues, even she is smart enough to be able to argue a slice of this for herself. Beyond this point his lawyer versus her tenuous grip on events could be almost too cruel to watch. They could pay her off with some money from touring from which point on his legal team can argue:

I - Almost ALL the music that sells and plays on the radio bringing in serious cash; was there before she arrived.

2 - Her spending habits etc may have contributed to him becoming less profitable over the last five years.

All of which could leave her looking at a few mill at best and him laughing all the way to the bank before going on the road for a month in the USA to plug the hole in his bank balance.