Magere Hein

Ideas and possibilities for 2008

hello, i am a newbie. I think Phyillis Diller is 90. She is most likely in my opinion to go sometime soon? :P

She will only go when she runs out of skin to stretch over her face.

How many facelifts has that woman had?

All those lifts and she was still as ugly as f***

Hollywood veteran Kevin McCarthy age 93, starred in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Will his body be snatched by the Grim Reaper in 2008? :pop:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002994/bio

i think ole kevin will be invaded by the islamic body snatchers!!! hehe :ghost::skill2::)

hello, i am a newbie. I think Phyillis Diller is 90. She is most likely in my opinion to go sometime soon? :skill2:

She will only go when she runs out of skin to stretch over her face.

How many facelifts has that woman had?

All those lifts and she was still as ugly as f***

hey lordy...... well i admit her face lifts have not been very good but she had an improvment on her last two nose jobs...she used to have a real beak now it dont look half bad hehe.... now joan rivers will good also this next year i think too :ghost::) she is another one who needs to go

is the grining reaper ever gonna get a hold of jack lalane??????? he's 93 and by all rights his sh** eating grin should have been gone a long time ago. its not fair he is collecting all of our ss bennies. and i wont get anything bythe time these old farts go :ghost::)

http://www.jacklalanne.com/biograph.html

:) art linkletter :ghost: 95 yrs old and time to go soon :skill2:

Linkletter and LaLane are healthy, as previously discussed. McCarthy I'm not 100% sure about, but he's pegged to film into 2008. Diller fractured her back, but is apparentely recovering quite well. In fact, you might be hard pressed to find four 90+ year olds that are as healthy and famous as these four.

NY Yankees owner George Steinbrenner, 77 and apparently none too well.

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10283145

An excerpt: "His body is bloated; his jawline has slackened into a triple chin; his skin looks as if a dry-cleaner bag has been stretched over it," Lidz states. "Steinbrenner's face, pale and swollen, has a curiously undefined look. His features seem frozen in a permanent rictus of careworn disbelief"

Would he pass the UK famousness test?

I think he would get an obit on bbc.co.uk. Someone like Peter Angelos (who owns the Baltimore Orioles) most likely wouldn't get an obit overseas, but Steinbrenner has owned the (unfortunately) most successful team in Major League Baseball since the '70's.

Don't think I mentioned this - Go Red Sox!!!

Linkletter and LaLane are healthy, as previously discussed. McCarthy I'm not 100% sure about, but he's pegged to film into 2008. Diller fractured her back, but is apparentely recovering quite well. In fact, you might be hard pressed to find four 90+ year olds that are as healthy and famous as these four.

lol and tony bennett will go on forever also i guess......

lol and tony bennett will go on forever also i guess......

Don't know about Tony Bennett. Tony Martin, on the other hand, hasn't been heard from for ages. Pegged him for my Dream Team, Frankie Laine died instead. Ah well. Martin turns 95 this year, might be one to check out. No health news though.

I think he would get an obit on bbc.co.uk. Someone like Peter Angelos (who owns the Baltimore Orioles) most likely wouldn't get an obit overseas, but Steinbrenner has owned the (unfortunately) most successful team in Major League Baseball since the '70's.

Steinbrenner's overseas fame might also be augmented through his representation on Seinfeld.

James Joseph Dresnok, the last American defector left alive in North Korea is said to be in very poor health.

He is the subject of an upcoming documentry "Crossing the Line", the British director of the film, Daniel Gordon was initially been unsure Dresnok would live to see the completed film.

"He's still roughly alive"

He says, rather unpromisingly :)

Jack Poole the man in charge of organising 2010 Vancouver Olympics, suffering from pancreatic cancer. I just thought I would mention it, in case anyone is looking for an ill Canadian for a certain upcoming deadpool.

Jack Poole the man in charge of organising 2010 Vancouver Olympics, suffering from pancreatic cancer. I just thought I would mention it, in case anyone is looking for an ill Canadian for a certain upcoming deadpool.

No Wikipedia article though, which means one that sticks would have to be created.

No Wikipedia article though, which means one that sticks would have to be created.

Oh dear. How about Barry Penner? He's suffering from a very rare form of cancer known as leiomyosarcoma - I don't think his prognosis is very good.

I can't pick Poole or Penner for the CPDP - I'm boycotting cancer patients this year.

Oh dear. How about Barry Penner? He's suffering from a very rare form of cancer known as leiomyosarcoma - I don't think his prognosis is very good.

I can't pick Poole or Penner for the CPDP - I'm boycotting cancer patients this year.

Well so much for that secret candidate. :)

:ghost:

Seriously though, I'd give him about a 50/50 shot. Last I heard he's still ill but he's well enough to be doing at least some of the duties required of his position.

Re Barry Penner, the cancer in question can vary from desperate to easily treatable. Without knowing more he'd be something of a long shot. What's the basis of your 50/50 judgement CP?

Re Barry Penner, the cancer in question can vary from desperate to easily treatable. Without knowing more he'd be something of a long shot. What's the basis of your 50/50 judgement CP?

That I don't know much about it, therefore, given my information I feel that there's an equal chance that it could go either way. :)

More seriously though, as I said above, he still does seem to be able to perform some of his duties (and he claims that all will be well of course), but on the other hand he hasn't exactly been getting out and about.

He's not going on my CPDP, if that influences you or anyone else at all.

Guest Guest

How about Vivian Gray a.k.a the iconic Mrs Mangel from Neighbours?

Ok, she's not been famous for years and there are no indications that she's ill.

But, she is now 83 years old and would get a token mention in the press, if only to repeat the story about her getting real life abuse from the public because of the nasty nature of her character in the show.

Nancy Reagan looking rough at Merv Griffin's funeral.

My, my, she does look very deathly doesnt she! Amazing how her face seems to have elongated over the years to an almost grotesque mask like edifice.

Lardy, my dear, that has to be one of the tackiest web based "celeb gossip" mags around.

It actually makes OK magazine look classy.

Nancy Reagan looking rough at Merv Griffin's funeral.

My, my, she does look very deathly doesnt she! Amazing how her face seems to have elongated over the years to an almost grotesque mask like edifice.

Lardy, my dear, that has to be one of the tackiest web based "celeb gossip" mags around.

It actually makes OK magazine look classy.

I know, it's awful isn't it, you should read the links where people can comment on the stories, so bad it's funny. But if I didn't look at that site, I wouldn't have seen how melted Nancy Reagan looks :-) And I have no friends, which I think is essential criteria to look at that site.

anyone know how lenora annenberg doing these days? i hear she is 87 and in a wheelchair. her late hubby was walter annenberg a past ambassador form us to uk......

Remember those Japanese soldiers found in the 1970s still thinking it was WWII?

Well one of them is still alive. I can't find any health news on him and I know the Japanese have a history of longevity but it might be worth considering him for the future. His deat is bound to cause some media interest.

You can read about him here anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda