Magere Hein

Ideas and possibilities for 2008

Guest Guest
Country legend Porter Wagoner is seriously ill in hospital. This article says his condition is still to be diagnosed and his condition is deteriorating.

Porter is in serious condition at a local hospital and is asking for prayers from his friends and fans.

Porter Wagoner has lung cancer :skull: .

This means we should put him on our DDP for next year. By The Way, FF, DDT, TMIB, Mr. Odstock, RA, and Banshees Should all put him on their DDP for next year. I'm Putting him on Mine. :lol:

Never heard of the man! I'll do my own digging but fear that this chap won't last this year out!

I think he might make it to 2008, but he might not make it to his 81st Birthday. ;)

Porter Wagoner moved from hospital to hospice care

Porter Wagoner moved from hospital to hospice care

Looks quite bad. Still have no idea who he is though...

Thai king Bhumibol Adulyadej One to watch

The King of Thailand is said to be getting better. However his sister, London born Princess Galyani Vadhana is suffering from abdominal cancer and blood clots on her brain. ;)

Not too sure about her obit chances though.

Actress Joely Richardson has been reported as "emaciated" by some papers recently - and you can always rely on the Daily Mail to dramatise it. Posted here for information rather than a chance I think.

DWB ;)

Actress Joely Richardson has been reported as "emaciated" by some papers recently - and you can always rely on the Daily Mail to dramatise it. Posted here for information rather than a chance I think.

DWB ;)

Probably more familair with a toilet bowl than most people... :D

Israeli PM has prostate cancer. Making light of it though there's a grim chuckle to be had from his observation that his life is not in immediate danger. FFS, he's prime minister of Israel!

Country legend Porter Wagoner is seriously ill in hospital. This article says his condition is still to be diagnosed and his condition is deteriorating.

Porter is in serious condition at a local hospital and is asking for prayers from his friends and fans.

Porter Wagoner has lung cancer :lol: .

This means we should put him on our DDP for next year. By The Way, FF, DDT, TMIB, Mr. Odstock, RA, and Banshees Should all put him on their DDP for next year. I'm Putting him on Mine. ;)

Never heard of the man! I'll do my own digging but fear that this chap won't last this year out!

I think he might make it to 2008, but he might not make it to his 81st Birthday. :D

Ah, yar see. Didn't even last the month out!

I heard sydney pollack (director) is terminally ill.

Does anyone else know someone that is terminally ill?

Search the message board....you'll find lots. Here is one to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Grljusich

Just an idea, like, can we merge this thread with the ideas and possibilities and show a constructive welcome to our new Heroine as we do so?

[Topics merged - ff]

King of Western Swing? My hillbilly arse is he!

That's Bob Wills, that is. If he wasn't in The Light Crust Doughboys, he weren't nobody.

Hank Thompson, country music pioneer and the "King of Western Swing", has suddenly retired after he was diagnosed with an undisclosed illness.

The message on his website does not bode well.

Hank Thompson, country music pioneer and the "King of Western Swing", has suddenly retired after he was diagnosed with an undisclosed illness.

The undisclosed illness is lung cancer, and he's in a hospice, according to this. :blink::lol:

Excellent spot, DDT, but Thompson will be dead by the end of the month, if not the end of the week, I expect.

The undisclosed illness is lung cancer, and he's in a hospice, according to this. :blink::lol:

Excellent spot, DDT, but Thompson will be dead by the end of the month, if not the end of the week, I expect.

These Country stars are dropping like flies at the moment!

Anyway, I caught a glimpse of ex-Manchester City manager Malcolm Allison during their match at home to Sunderland tonight. He's had better days I have to say...

These Country stars are dropping like flies at the moment!

Yes, Porter Wagoner 1st , Hank Thompson 2nd, this means Fidel Castro will be third. The Gods have decreed it :lol::blink::skull:

Ah yes, I always admired Fidel's country albums, particularly his duets with Tammy Wynette... :rolleyes:

How would you be sure it was the real Kenny Rogers who dies.

After all, there are many Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers.

Kenny Rogers is also a country star. I've got him on my DDP this year. I'm putting him on my DDP for next year. RA should put him on his DDP. He might go just as Porter Wagoner did. :lol:

Search the message board....you'll find lots. Here is one to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Grljusich

Nevermind...Dead

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?Men...ContentID=45975

The undisclosed illness is lung cancer, and he's in a hospice, according to this. :blink::crossbone:

and now dead