football_fan

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries ,etc ...for 2007

Happy Birthday to OoO

Also Happy Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Sant to all our Welsh readers.

S'cuse the ramble off this topic but the thread dedicated to his whereabouts on his last elongated disappearance is long since locked. Over a month since Tempus was seen in action hereabouts, anyone - like - know anything?

Thanks for the heartfelt birthday message, MPFC, always appreciated ;)

Tempus posted only yesterday, I thought, on Handreijka's death pool thread. Use the search facility. As for where he was, he was throwing cakes at cars, no?

Well, CP, you've outdone yourself this time. :) The sad thing is I don't know who half of the girls are, but I can see Scarlett Johanssen & Fearne Cotton, so I'm happy. :P

Thanks for the effort, though, it is much appreciated.

Ta ever so to everyone else too. Especially to STTG for that magnficent cake pic. Yum!

DL watchers will be pleased (or disappointed :lol: ) to know I had a medical today, amongst other birthday joys, and I have been pronounced "excellently fit & healthy". Expect me to drop dead tomorrow then............ (probably when my party starts)

Have a great time Triple O get yourself wasted... in a way I feel guilty wishing you a Happy Birthday because I usually can't keep up with all the other celebrations of everybody else. It's just that i'm not usually around, but this time I was here so enjoy.

hboctopus400kl0.png

S'cuse the ramble off this topic but the thread dedicated to his whereabouts on his last elongated disappearance is long since locked. Over a month since Tempus was seen in action hereabouts, anyone - like - know anything?

Thanks for the heartfelt birthday message, MPFC, always appreciated ;)

Tempus posted only yesterday, I thought, on Handreijka's death pool thread. Use the search facility. As for where he was, he was throwing cakes at cars, no?

Well, CP, you've outdone yourself this time. :P The sad thing is I don't know who half of the girls are, but I can see Scarlett Johanssen & Fearne Cotton, so I'm happy. :P

Thanks for the effort, though, it is much appreciated.

Ta ever so to everyone else too. Especially to STTG for that magnficent cake pic. Yum!

DL watchers will be pleased (or disappointed :) ) to know I had a medical today, amongst other birthday joys, and I have been pronounced "excellently fit & healthy". Expect me to drop dead tomorrow then............ (probably when my party starts)

Hmm..I've never had a medical, but I'm one of those people who probably doesn't bother and then... :lol:

Mind you, I am over familar with the Dentist chair.. ;)

Happy (belated) birthday OoO! Hope you get suitably wasted at the party tonight, and long may your posting remain as relevant to this site as mine isn't. :lol:

In fact, even if you log on later whilst massively worse for wear you'll probably still manage to mash the keyboard in a more on-topic way that I manage sober.

YEAH!

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, OR SUMMAT!

Happy Belated Birthday Ock!

In fact, even if you log on later whilst massively worse for wear you'll probably still manage to mash the keyboard in a more on-topic way that I manage sober.

We'll never know. I was so bad I went straight to sleep but looking at my text message I wrote before I flopped into bed, it would've been a close run thing as to whether I could've made more sense on a keyboard. :(

Anyway, I've noted a subtle change in your posts, TLC. Much wisdom and big words. Still totally off-topic & still thoroughly enjoyable & readable, but much more wordly-wise & thoughtful. If anything, mine have become shorter & to the point. :referee:

Anyway, I've noted a subtle change in your posts, TLC. Much wisdom and big words. Still totally off-topic & still thoroughly enjoyable & readable, but much more wordly-wise & thoughtful. If anything, mine have become shorter & to the point. :D
I hope you were still not fully recovered when you posted this?

I imagine the subtle change is because I've finally run out of lines I can get away with stealing from TV and passing off as my own, and have finished the regurgitation of anything interesting I've said or done in my past; I'm surprised I strung it out for over a year if truth be told. It's why I find it useful to change social groups every few years, I get to re-use everything. :D

I warn you all in advance; any views and opinions I express on this forum from now on, and until further notice, will mainly be my own... :)

Edit: but still completely off topic, as indicated above.

Bonus points to anyone who knows who we lost a quarter of a century ago today without looking at the link.

And yes, I'm aware that there's a bit of irony after my post in the Spears thread, but I'd argue that he made millions of people laugh. Sometimes making someone smile is one of the most difficult, yet most important, things you can do for their day.

Bonus points to anyone who knows who we lost a quarter of a century ago today without looking at the link.

And yes, I'm aware that there's a bit of irony after my post in the Spears thread, but I'd argue that he made millions of people laugh. Sometimes making someone smile is one of the most difficult, yet most important, things you can do for their day.

John Belushi... :)

Happy Birthday Pooka. Have a lovely day :)

medallionman.jpg

Wrong age and name (of course you might be called Lindsey) but for some reason this cake reminded me of you.

Happy Birthday Pooka!

I hope you have a sufficiently exciting birthday day to not see this until tomorrow, unless it's within the next hour or so. :)

Many Happy Returns Pooka, you cool so and so...

:)

Happy Birthday to The Pooka

Have a good one Pooka!

All the best, and may your hangover be a small one.

Happy Birthday Pooka

hbthepooka2jf9.gif