Sign in to follow this  
Real Madron

Myspace

seeing as though some of us seem to spend almost half of our lives online, i was wondering who was on myspace..

myspace.com/realgraduation

seeing as though some of us seem to spend almost half of our lives online, i was wondering who was on myspace..

I have a myspace account but don't use it.

If you want my myspace address, ask Banshees...

Hi, my name is Dan, and I'm a myspace addict.

www.myspace.com/mybrainhurts2

I'm at http://www.myspace.com/ohtzy

MySpace is a very interesting place but the software has so many flaws that it takes a lot of the fun out of using it.

I haven't found a deadpool there yet, probably because I haven't look for one.

I'm at http://www.myspace.com/ohtzy

MySpace is a very interesting place but the software has so many flaws that it takes a lot of the fun out of using it.

I haven't found a deadpool there yet, probably because I haven't look for one.

it's been a while since I bothered looking for a death pool on myspace. The few I found were pretty weak.

I agree, the software has a lot of flaws and gets very frustrating at times.

myspace.com/thedeathgame. small time though, just between me and my friends to keep upto date with our deathlists...

Those of you posting links to your Myspace pages that are set to private are not doing anyone any favors.

Those of you posting links to your Myspace pages that are set to private are not doing anyone any favors.

Take a look at the site, Mr Harry. Anyone can set up an account in minutes then click "Add me as a Friend" on the pages they would like to access. Anyone who has posted a link to their page is probably willing to add a co-DLer.

Sensible moderate security to keep the total w*nkers out!

Sensible moderate security to keep the total w*nkers out!

As opposed to our beloved T.H? :lol:

I have one, but only because an ex wouldn't add me on Facebook unless I added her on Myspace.

What a complicated world this is.

I don't see the point of Myspace personally. It's the Web 2.0 version of all those grey-coloured 'My Website' "Hello. I'm [whoever]. Here's some of my favourite links" [insert 'under construction' gif here]' ultimately pointless pages back in the early days of the internet when every man and his dog had to have a webpage about themselves. Horrible, horrible layout too for the most part.

I do however have a Live Journal page and you can look up what utter rubbish I'm listening to on my Last.fm page. Yes, I am having a Eurovision-fest at the moment. Altogether now: "You know I'll beg, steal or borrow..." :referee: Beats listening to the depressing Ashes post-mortem anyway.

I don't see the point of Myspace personally. It's the Web 2.0 version of all those grey-coloured 'My Website' "Hello. I'm [whoever]. Here's some of my favourite links" [insert 'under construction' gif here]' ultimately pointless pages back in the early days of the internet when every man and his dog had to have a webpage about themselves. Horrible, horrible layout too for the most part.

Agreed. Getting one was a big sacrifice that did not go unnoticed. Not to mention that people think I want to hear their music when I visit their pages. Usually I don't, because usually it sucks and I have my own music to listen to. Furthermore, the themes that people put together tend to not only violate all acceptable standards of web presentation, but burn out my retinas in the process.

Where's Room 101 when I need it? :referee:

I don't have a myspace, but I do have This, which Magere Hein used to create

wmfanilowkh7.jpg

This entertaining image.

I don't. I am over 12 years old.

aawww Lady Die.... it's okay that you don't understand! bless....

Indeed, you are also nearly 50.

Indeed, you are also nearly 50.

And that's an excellent age to explore the mixed delights of MySpace, if it isn't firewalled at work.

Maybe I should be signing up for Geriatrics Anonymous :crossbone:

Thanks, Windsor, for the reminder about being nearly 50. I'll be able to go on a SAGA holiday.

Thanks, Windsor, for the reminder about being nearly 50. I'll be able to go on a SAGA holiday.

when i was younger i always thought Geriatrics was something to do with scoring 3 goals

when i was younger i always thought Geriatrics was something to do with scoring 3 goals

You're quite right, Geriatric is the tabloid term for a German scoring 3 goals in one football match.

No, I'm not sorry.