Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

CriticalDivide, which other dead pool favourite will you be leeching off when Ron carks it? May I suggest you surgically attach yourself to General Jaruzelski next?

If CriticalDivide, wants a job for life I suggest Clive dunn.

I think its interesting though to find out people's reactions to being on the deathlist . Is Ronnie Biggs the first person to comment and respond to being on the deathlist ?

Well strictly speaking it isn't actually him responding, still having someone 'on the inside' could prove advantageous...

I don't know why but i always thought that at least one famous person visits these forums or certainly people close to them.

Quantick doesn't count, huh?

Who is that ?

Guest QuestionAnswerer

CriticalDivide, which other dead pool favourite will you be leeching off when Ron carks it? May I suggest you surgically attach yourself to General Jaruzelski next?

I think its interesting though to find out people's reactions to being on the deathlist . Is Ronnie Biggs the first person to comment and respond to being on the deathlist ?

Well strictly speaking it isn't actually him responding, still having someone 'on the inside' could prove advantageous...

I don't believe you can count this as a reaction from the person himself but I read somewhere on this forum, around 2004; Lord Scarman's daughter found out about the DeathList and sent an angry letter to one of the moderators. I don't know where the link to that specific mention is but I know that the letter itself was not published on the forum.

Guest QuestionAnswerer

I don't believe you can count this as a reaction from the person himself but I read somewhere on this forum, around 2004; Lord Scarman's daughter found out about the DeathList and sent an angry letter to one of the moderators. I don't know where the link to that specific mention is but I know that the letter itself was not published on the forum.

Oh wait, it wasn't his daughter, it was his great-grandaughter. Here is the post.

Dear Phil and others

We've never had direct contact with a nominee but we did get a threatening email from Lord Scarman's grand-daughter Aimee

I have it framed.

Mr Stats

2004 long before my time here on deathlist . I think but don't quote me on this , when they updated the site sometime ago the mods deleted older posts and threads as I can only go back a year in my posts.

Guest QuestionAnswerer

2004 long before my time here on deathlist . I think but don't quote me on this (censored even though I know you're using a metaphor)

Actually, I didn't read it around 2004. I read it around 2011 but it was posted in 2004. The older posts seem to be good for me but I haven't read much on this sites forums for a while.

2004 long before my time here on deathlist . I think but don't quote me on this (censored even though I know you're using a metaphor)

Actually, I didn't read it around 2004. I read it around 2011 but it was posted in 2004. The older posts seem to be good for me but I haven't read much on this sites forums for a while.

Yea to be honest i don't know when the forums on deathlist started but seen some from long time back after checking . Have to ask one of the mods why I only see one years worth of previous posts. Maybe the mods saw how bad some of my early posts were and wanted to not embarrass me :D . But it might be like that for everyone im not sure.

Having made number one on the Death List, Ron now finds his autobiography at number one in the Kindle charts for historical biographies. Thanks from Ron if you took the time to read it. Ironically for the Death List, Ron is one of the few living people on the chart!

Having made number one on the Death List, Ron now finds his autobiography at number one in the Kindle charts for historical biographies. Thanks from Ron if you took the time to read it. Ironically for the Death List, Ron is one of the few living people on the chart!

Well people who are already dead don't qualify :P

• Like 1

that gives me an idea the alivelist . Pick people who won't die in 2013 . lmao

clive dunn number one of course.

Three of the train robbers remain - officially - unknown: including the one who coshed driver Jack Mills. Despite the fact he went against an agreement to do this the others didn't grass him. The man was hauled in for police questioning, they were sure they had the right man, but lack of court-worthy evidence scuppered any charges...and, according to Wikipedia at least, he's still alive.

So doubtless the press will do a Jimmy Savile on him and name names when he goes. Anyone know who he is, so's he can go into dead pool consideration?

Or, is the linking of the unconvicted robber and the coshing a way of diverting attention from one of the others - i.e.Buster Edwards - who really weilded the cosh?

Ronnie Biggs would know, so mebbe his friend could step up and give us some quality inside information.

Already running

Already running

Really wow have to join that and give it a try next year .

Guest Guest

Just watched that Mrs Biggs drama. Shows what a creep Ronnie Biggs was!

Just watched that Mrs Biggs drama. Shows what a creep Ronnie Biggs was!

They were actors playing a part based on info from Mrs B! The only people that know if he is a creep will be the people that know Ronnie.

He's just tweeted Q - how is your health these days?” A - Thanks for asking. Have my ups and downs, but I am alive against all the odds.

Guest Guest

Doesn't sound too hopeful. Wouldn't rule him out for this year you know.No one can last forever

Always been curious as to why his tag is 'Ambassador'. Can someone explain why?

I don't know but this is just an educated guess. He was considered almost the British ambassador to Brazil in a jokey sort of way .

• Like 1

I don't know but this is just an educated guess. He was considered almost the British ambassador to Brazil in a jokey sort of way .

Flying the flag abroad.

Flying the flag abroad.

Some of those job descriptions are almost as good as the regular thread taglines:

Unwin - funny speaky blokily

Bin Laden - Arsenal supporter

Bruno - panto star

Reagan - (former) idiot

Whitehouse - whinger

Foot - tramp

Bernard/Thatcher (D) - drunkard

Savile - paedo/rapist

OK, I made the last one up.

Ladies and gentleman I might as well get right to it.

The greatest death tease still breathing ........................................................

There will never be another ...................................................................

Ladies and gentleman

Theeeee ..........................................

Ronnie ..................................

BIGGS .......................

The NEXT

Deathlist Favorite .. Baby

Oh Yes ..

Guest Guest

Ronnie must be quaking in his orphopedic chair now that Clive Dunns gone.He's just moved up a notch on the grim reapers to do list!

I see James Hussey is dead, one of the "robbers".....maybe this will send Ronnie over the edge with thoughts in mortality.....

I see James Hussey is dead, one of the "robbers".....maybe this will send Ronnie over the edge with thoughts in mortality.....

I doubt that very much.