Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

I see James Hussey is dead, one of the "robbers".....maybe this will send Ronnie over the edge with thoughts in mortality.....

An obituary.

Guest Guest

apparantely most of the train robbers are dead now.does anyone happen to have a full list of the dead and living?

apparantely most of the train robbers are dead now.does anyone happen to have a full list of the dead and living?

Dear fuckwit retard guest,

You are obviously not used to websites or using the brain you were born with. Why dont you read the WHOLE FUCKING THREAD? If you think thats too much to handle, just go to page 42. (That's 2 pages back in case you dont understand)

You'll find a list there.

• Like 4

Dear fuckwit retard guest,

You are obviously not used to websites or using the brain you were born with. Why dont you read the WHOLE FUCKING THREAD? If you think thats too much to handle, just go to page 42. (That's 2 pages back in case you dont understand)

You'll find a list there.

Careful with your stress levels else you may wind onto the deathlist yourself in a cruel act of irony.

• Like 1

I see Ronnie's on the box again (ITV1 as we speak).

I hope he's getting appearance money.

Ron has asked me to wish all at the Death List a very Happy Holidays, a very, very Merry Christmas, and a peaceful and healthy New Year for all those on the Death List for 2012 and the new commers for 2013.

He also looks forward to topping the "league" at Christmas again, and enjoying your company - friends and foes - throughout 2013.

Ron hopes to give you all a run for your money again in 2013, at least until 8 August, the 50th anniversary of the Great Train Robbery.

Best wishes from Ron from across the Critical Divide.

• Like 4

Ron has asked me to wish all at the Death List a very Happy Holidays, a very, very Merry Christmas, and a peaceful and healthy New Year for all those on the Death List for 2012 and the new commers for 2013.

He also looks forward to topping the "league" at Christmas again, and enjoying your company - friends and foes - throughout 2013.

Ron hopes to give you all a run for your money again in 2013, at least until 8 August, the 50th anniversary of the Great Train Robbery.

Congratulations to Ronnie for surviving yet another round.

Congratulations to Ronnie for surviving yet another round.

Still a week to go Davy.

Pass on our congratulations to Ron for making another year, only one of the top 4 to do so. His reward is a return to the top slot. Let battle commence once again...

• Like 1

It would be just like Ron to snuff it late on 31 December, and no obit arrive till 1 January, thus ruining all the DDP picks.

s-RONNIE-BIGGS-large640.jpg?4

The doubters only make him stronger

He is coming for you Jirormon Kimura

• Like 2

how come this guy is listed as an ambassador - ambassador for what exactly - thieving and escaping a prison sentence..... could only happen in the uk. guess im paying for his disability allowance aswell.

check out the cool braces on that guy! maybe they' re whats keeping him alive....

Edited by Antitig

WHOOSH2%5B1%5D.gif
  • Like 3

Just tweeted this - New Year greetings to the Death List. Thank you for putting me at No 1. I look forward to surviving the next 365 days.

• Like 5

I'm betting otherwise. I wouldn't care one way or the other, but points are points. :)

Ron has posted a photo of himself on his web site with his Death List mug and Death List t-shirt.

www.ronniebiggs.com

It can be seen on the News pages of the web site and also on his Flickr pages (www.flickr.com/photos/ronniebiggs/).

• Like 10

Ron has posted a photo of himself on his web site with his Death List mug and Death List t-shirt.

www.ronniebiggs.com

It can be seen on the News pages of the web site and also on his Flickr pages (www.flickr.com/photos/ronniebiggs/).

:lol: Brilliant photo's Critical Divide. Thanks for posting.

• Like 2

www.ronniebiggs.com

Tell him from me that he's an old rascal :P

What an absolute legend. :salute:

Good on you Ronnie, I bet you'll be number 1 in 2014 as well!

Always nice to go out at the top of your game...

However Mr Biggs. We expect results...

Yeh, bless you Ron, you violent old robbing rascal, you.