Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

At number 2, Ronnie must be a little nervous between dead guys 1 and 3. Go on Ronnie, give us the hat-trick!

Also, am I right in remembering that he was the one that clocked the guard? I seem to recall that that was the reason the other robbers hated him; the logic being that they got stiffer sentences because there had been bodily harm and the fella that had caused it scarpered.

At number 2, Ronnie must be a little nervous between dead guys 1 and 3. Go on Ronnie, give us the hat-trick!

Also, am I right in remembering that he was the one that clocked the guard? I seem to recall that that was the reason the other robbers hated him; the logic being that they got stiffer sentences because there had been bodily harm and the fella that had caused it scarpered.

"Scarpered"

Perhaps his crew did get harish jail sentences..

But atleast the rest of his gang aren't between dead

guys 1 and 3. :P

:o Any Day now i think will be gone before august i think prob the 26th July around 8pm stay tuned!!!!!

That's tomorrow. I'm quite excited. Really.

But atleast the rest of his gang aren't between dead

guys 1 and 3. 

Traditionaly there is only one guy between guys one and three. ;)

I'm sure he would be nervous - had he not been in prison with no access to the internet.

(Do prisoners get that nowadays - I don't know. They get everything else).

Guest IYG

I'm sure he would be nervous - had he not been in prison with no access to the internet.

(Do prisoners get that nowadays - I don't know. They get everything else).

I think those convicted of lesser crimes have some access, not too much and are monitored.

:ph34r: Any Day now i think will be gone before august i think prob the 26th July around 8pm stay tuned!!!!!

By my time (which is an hour faster than deathlist.net states) he should be dead by now. :angry:

Weird Karma that he got out of Brazil safely and is currently being treated at the taxpayers expense when you consider what happened to that poor sod outside Stockwell tube. :(

Weird Karma that he got out of Brazil safely and is currently being treated at the taxpayers expense when you consider what happened to that poor sod outside Stockwell tube. ;)

Yes well - at least Biggs' Visa hasn't expired unlike some people we could name.

Did he go to Brazil with a visa then?

Well he got back home without being shot 8 times.

Beside its Brazil - I don't think immigration is a huge problem.

Well he got back home without being shot 8 times.

Beside its Brazil - I don't think immigration is a huge problem.

In that case let us deconstruct. Biggs' visa will never expire because he has never had one. I am in agreement ,however, that he has frequently made it home without being held down by policeman and shot in he head 8 times. The chap who was driving the train and was "koshed" to death by Biggs is unlikely to "make it home" or anywhere else ever again.

Equally, I think that Biggs emmigrated , at least in the loosest sense of the term, rather than immigrated to Brazil.

"God Save The Sex Pistols" is a very good single though.

I believe that you are talking about the Sex Pistols' single "God Save the Queen". Might I add it is the biggest load of drivel that I have ever heard.

I much prefer the oringinal version.

The thing that you should learn about us monarchists is that we have no emotion - we leave all that to the Royalists. ;)

By the way Lisa Simpson avator member - what is your true identity?

With the 24 posts you posted today alone I noticed you had a dual identity. So who are you? Are you williambriggs32 or are you millwall32?

As far as I know one is not allowed to change identity - as clivesNOTdunn found out.

;)

Guest IYG

With the 24 posts you posted today alone I noticed you had a dual identity. So who are you? Are you williambriggs32 or are you millwall32?

As far as I know one is not allowed to change identity - as clivesNOTdunn found out.

;)

I don't believe you are one to comment on other people posting so many times.

And what is wrong with the ability to switch names?

emmigrated[/i] , at least in the loosest sense of the term, rather than immigrated to Brazil.

Emigrate (note the spelling - is that what you meant by 'loosest sense of the term'?) means 'to leave one's native country and settle in another'.

Immigrate means 'to come to a foreign country with the intention of settling in it'.

So it should be obvious that Mr Biggs emigrated from the UK, and immigrated into Brazil. I think the length of time he spent in Brazil would be regarded as 'settling'.

So there.

I believe that you are talking about the Sex Pistols' single "God Save the Queen". Might I add it is the biggest load of drivel that I have ever heard.

I much prefer the oringinal version.

The thing that you should learn about us monarchists is that we have no emotion - we leave all that to the Royalists. ;)

Fair enough but it doesn't make him more innocent than the (admittedly potential Darwin award ) in Stockwell.

Only thing I got wrong about the SexPistols song was the (admittedly rather important elemnet of) the title.

"No One Is Innocent"

Think I am feeling a little sensetive this morning

Oh - so I was wrong on all counts there - sorry.

Can you explain the difference between a monarchist and a Royalist, and why you spell the latter with a capital, please?

regards,

Hein

Royalists are your every day grannies and softies who feel and morn for the Royal Family.

Monarchists only support and defend the Royal Family without caring about the members personal welfare.

For example - a Royalist would see the Queen's death as the worst possible thing that could happen whereas Monarchists see it as a neccessary part of Monarchy.

The whole thing is my personal idea by the way.

The capital thing - it depends on my mood.

Hope that answers your question.

;)

I don't believe you are one to comment on other people posting so many times.

And what is wrong with the ability to switch names?

I would like to switch names to Lady Die ... in memory of our dearly beloved Peoples Princess. The mention of her name still brings a tear to my eye.

Ah - thank you janeo - you have provided me with the best example.

Royalists like Diana because she was nice.

Monarchists hate Diana because she almost/did destroy the monarchy. Ofcourse should William become King I shall have to like her ;) .

Seriousluy though, she was the most overrated person of the late 20th century.

No great problems with the monarchy in general though.

Ah - thank you janeo - you have provided me with the best example.

Royalists like Diana because she was nice.

Monarchists hate Diana because she almost/did destroy the monarchy. Ofcourse should William become King I shall have to like her ;) .

I liked her because she had nice clothes.