Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Do we send flowers?

Fine idea. I don't see why not?

Flowers to leverton and sons, 212 eversholt street, London nw1 1 bd by 11am. Funeral on 3rd January

Do we send flowers?

If someone knows a way to get a few Euros to the UK without paying a few tenners in transfer fees I'm willing to contribute.

regards,

Hein

Do we send flowers?

If someone knows a way to get a few Euros to the UK without paying a few tenners in transfer fees I'm willing to contribute.

regards,

Hein

Here you go:

https://transferwise.com/

Do we send flowers?

regards,

Hein

Here you go:

https://transferwise.com/

Their rates look reasonable. Who'll be buying the fragrant weeds? Bank details in PM, please.

regards.

Hein

Guest Guest

At least Ronnie sometimes gave us a laugh, right to the end,unlike the Daily Fail that only spreads misery. he stuck 2 fingers up to the establishment ,and for a while he got away with it. There's a part of all of us that would secretly like to do that lets face it. I for one salute him .Good on ya Ronnie! R.I.P

http://news.yahoo.co...05--sector.html

Pretty good article about the funeral. Even his flower arrangement was unique.

The Daily Mail was, as you might expect, quite reserved in its coverage.

Two things to note of that article. Note Michael Biggs was wearing Ronnies skull braces. Also the Daily Mail mispelt the priests name and Harold Marks?! Most people call him Howard...

At least Ronnie sometimes gave us a laugh, right to the end,unlike the Daily Fail that only spreads misery. he stuck 2 fingers up to the establishment ,and for a while he got away with it. There's a part of all of us that would secretly like to do that lets face it. I for one salute him .Good on ya Ronnie! R.I.P

Oh do fuck off.

I did like this pic of the guy with the squashed tarantula on his head. I wonder if that ten bob note was, you know, an original? I bet that didn't hang around for long. Looking at that chain round his neck I expect he was the mayor.

article-0-1A6652CD00000578-354_634x439.jpg

Guest Guest

It does look a bit like a meeting of the Munsters fan club lets be honest :mellow:

Latest from the Daily Mail.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533993/Great-Train-Robber-Ronnie-Biggs-ashes-scattered-scene-crime-50th-anniversary-robbery.html

Apparently his Ashes will be scattered at the site of the robbery on the 50th anniversary of the event.......

Yes, you read that right. Ronnie's son has invented time travel.

I did like this pic of the guy with the squashed tarantula on his head. I wonder if that ten bob note was, you know, an original? I bet that didn't hang around for long. Looking at that chain round his neck I expect he was the mayor.

article-0-1A6652CD00000578-354_634x439.jpg

This man looks like a total COCKTRUMPET.

And as for spreading his ashes at the site of the robbery - IF that is true, and I highly doubt it if it's come from the Daily TwatMail, but IF it is, then that is a final kick in the teeth to the VICTIMS of that crime, and shows that he definitely did not have any remorse or care for the effect his, and other's, actions had on innocent people. It's akin to spreading Adolf Hitler's ashes in Anne Frank's fucking attic, and makes him an even bigger CUNT in my eyes.

Dunno if the elevated company I was hanging with yesterday want to rename this thread (How About "Train Robbers: Cash stashers soon to be ashes") to take in the handful of train robbery associated survivors, but it seems an appropriate place to post the revelations of Douglas Gordon Goody (85 year old robber) who has finally named the "Ulsterman" (Patrick McKenna) and confirmed he's dead. Goody himself is 85 and "in frail health" though clearly robust to the point of being able to tell his own story and stand upright for the cameras.

http://www.theguardi...0news:Position2

• Like 1

Dunno if the elevated company I was hanging with yesterday want to rename this thread (How About "Train Robbers: Cash stashers soon to be ashes") to take in the handful of train robbery associated survivors, but it seems an appropriate place to post the revelations of Douglas Gordon Goody (85 year old robber) who has finally named the "Ulsterman" (Patrick McKenna) and confirmed he's dead. Goody himself is 85 and "in frail health" though clearly robust to the point of being able to tell his own story and stand upright for the cameras.

Oh yeah why don't we just rename the Mona Lisa while we're at it.... fucks sake man!

Oh yeah why don't we just rename the Mona Lisa while we're at it.... fucks sake man!

Oi...

It's fuck's sake (the apostrophe signifies possesive, as in belonging to "fuck"), comprende amigo?

Oi...

It's fuck's sake (the apostrophe signifies possesive, as in belonging to "fuck"), comprende amigo?

Ask yourself this. Would St. Ronald himself have given a fuck?

If not... why should I?

Oi...

If not... why should I?

Dunno Dr Z

1 - It'll improve your job chances - in professional areas anyway

2 - It might make clearer any point you are trying to communicate

3 - It'll save you from sucker punch retorts like the last two from me

Y'know...just because, basically.

Oi...

If not... why should I?

Dunno Dr Z

LOL, can't believe you're still sticking at this. I have solid enough grammerz when I want to. I think my point was pretty clear without needing to be 1000% "gramatically correct".

And those "sucker punches" weren't exactly Mike Tyson left hooks. One apostrophe missing? Man, I'll never live that one down!

165491_10151325613166627_189786765_n.jpg

Oi...

If not... why should I?

Dunno Dr Z

LOL, can't believe you're still sticking at this. I have solid enough grammerz when I want to. I think my point was pretty clear without needing to be 1000% "gramatically correct".

And those "sucker punches" weren't exactly Mike Tyson left hooks. One apostrophe missing? Man, I'll never live that one down!

Yeah, but your main point was an argument we continue to celebrate the deceased Mr Biggs on a thread when there's no more need to speculate about when we'll cash in points. There are clearly some other obitable/point scoring types associated with Bigg's highest profile criminal escapade who continue to breathe (just). This thread has hosted some fleeting discussion of their current state and might usefully be adapted to see them out now, for which it'll probably need a new title to mark its change of focus. Call me pig ignorant but...I'd say there's a difference in cultural longevity between Da Vinci's masterpiece and the - now largely redundant - name of a threat on an internet forum.

Oi...

If not... why should I?

Dunno Dr Z

Yeah, but your main point was an argument we continue to celebrate the deceased Mr Biggs on a thread when there's no more need to speculate about when we'll cash in points. There are clearly some other obitable/point scoring types associated with Bigg's highest profile criminal escapade who continue to breathe (just). This thread has hosted some fleeting discussion of their current state and might usefully be adapted to see them out now, for which it'll probably need a new title to mark its change of focus. Call me pig ignorant but...I'd say there's a difference in cultural longevity between Da Vinci's masterpiece and the - now largely redundant - name of a threat on an internet forum.

Really? You should have been able to guess I was only referring to it in the notional sense of a masterpiece. I think most people, like me, find the Mona Lisa a piss-boring piece of old shash that the Froggies can shove up their fucking arses for all I fucking care. This thread is way more amusing and precious than it, so yeah I agree there is a huge difference between the two.

And anyway I never said you shouldn't discuss them here I just said you shouldn't rename the fucker. Nobody's renamed the Jimmy Savile thread yet have they despite how it's become a place for discussing other unspeakables...

If you started using my bedroom as an out-of-the-way place to flog cheap smuggled Vi@gra to all the aging rockers you probably rub shoulders with, that wouldn't mean I had to rename it "The Old-Codgers One-Stop-Shop for A Rock-Hard-Cock Until-You-Drop" it'd still be my fucking room first and foremost. O-fuckin-kay?

Oi...

If not... why should I?

Dunno Dr Z

Really? You should have been able to guess I was only referring to it in the notional sense of a masterpiece. I think most people, like me, find the Mona Lisa a piss-boring piece of old shash that the Froggies can shove up their fucking arses for all I fucking care. This thread is way more amusing and precious than it, so yeah I agree there is a huge difference between the two.

And anyway I never said you shouldn't discuss them here I just said you shouldn't rename the fucker. Nobody's renamed the Jimmy Savile thread yet have they despite how it's become a place for discussing other unspeakables...

If you started using my bedroom as an out-of-the-way place to flog cheap smuggled Vi@gra to all the aging rockers you probably rub shoulders with, that wouldn't mean I had to rename it "The Old-Codgers One-Stop-Shop for A Rock-Hard-Cock Until-You-Drop" it'd still be my fucking room first and foremost. O-fuckin-kay?

Indeedy Zorders

What did you say your doctorate was in?

• Like 1

Goody is one of my fifteen...

Cunt not dead is what I see of your gay spat.