Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Royalists are your every day grannies and softies who feel and morn for the Royal Family.

Ah yes, the people who turn into wibbling imbeciles when a royal is in sight or mentioned in conversation. They come in all ages and sexes, I can assure you.

The whole thing is my personal idea by the way.

It's a useful distinction.

Hope that answers your question.

It does, thank you.

regards,

Hein

Where is the justice here.

Ronnie Biggs who is on deaths door is not being released from prison regardless of ill health.

However Robert Excell, 67, has been flown back to Britain to be released due to ill health. Mr. Excell is a convicted paedophile who has reoffended every other time he was released.

So why on gods earth do they keep Biggs in and let Excell out. I dont think that Biggs can rob trains in his condition however Excell could easily rape a child.

Ronnie Biggs who is on deaths door is not being released from prison regardless of ill health.

However Robert Excell, 67, has been flown back to Britain to be released due to ill health. Mr. Excell is a convicted paedophile who has reoffended every other time he was released.

So why on gods earth do they keep Biggs in and let Excell out. I dont think that Biggs can rob trains in his condition however Excell could easily rape a child.

Hey that's justice!

Right OJ... :lol:

I was reading in a Sunday news paper (The Star (not my usual paper (reliable I know))) that Ronnie Biggs will be released from prison very shortly to be put either in a hospital or a home to die. It is said that this will happen in the next few days so with any luck...

But don't hold your breath.

Personally, I am in favor of Ronnie Biggs being released, but I strongly doubt that it will happen. At this stage, he will most likely die in prison.

robertexcellRTV230305_100x110.jpg

Noel Edmonds

noel.jpg

Robert Excell

When I think of Robert Excell (which isn't very often) I'm somehow reminded of the pink duracell rabbits.

I don't know why.

He's 76 today, happy birthday Ronnie.

Let's hope they check his cake for files/saws. :huh:

He's 76 today, happy birthday Ronnie.

Let's hope they check his cake for files/saws. :huh:

I'm pretty sure ingesting a file or saw would kill you....so let's hope they DON'T.

Guest iain

Ronnie Biggs contracted the MRSA virus in the prison hospital .Could this be the end?

Already posted this in the Ronnie Biggs thread.

Hoping he will soon be the 9th "success" of 2005.

Guest Guest

Lets all pray for Ronnie to meet his maker in hell as soon as possible..we need prison places for Halibuts

Guest guest 2
Lets all pray for Ronnie to meet his maker in hell as soon as possible..we need prison places for Halibuts

:banghead: Those last few words were a bit below the belt ! ......... NOT ALL Halibuts are bad !

MRSA not a good thing to get especially when your're in the condition of Biggsie !!

"Biggs has suffered several strokes and minor heart attacks and can no longer speak"

Cheerio :banghead:

... and with this the 2005 podium will be complete

On the radio one of his friends was quoted as saying that he could die "at any time"

Guest lived so lets die

It seems as if ronnie biggs will be the ninth success of the year, on tv their saying should he be freed to die a free man. I don't think he should it seems he never spent much time behind bars anyway, let him rot? :banghead:

Does anyone remember Ronnie Biggs singing with Sid Vicious on the Sex Pistols film soundtrack album "The Great Rock and Roll Swindle"

Soon they could be crooning "Belsen Was A Gas" in hell together.

DDT

Does anyone remember Ronnie Biggs singing with Sid Vicious on the Sex Pistols film soundtrack album "The Great Rock and Roll Swindle"

Soon they could be crooning "Belsen Was A Gas" in hell together.

DDT

I remember that. I pity the other poor sods in hell if Ronnie & Sid have a reunion gig down there.

I pity the other poor sods in hell if Ronnie & Sid have a reunion gig down there.

If I understand things correctly, the music in heaven is even worse.

Unless you happen to like harps, of course. :banghead:

regards,

Hein

There's already a Ronnie Biggs Thread.

Mod's please Merge/Purge this thread.

[Your wish is my command :banghead: - Teddy]

major ouch for biggs no:9 for sure .

I'm a bit sceptical about him having MRSA. Seems the trendy thing to have these days. Also seems a bit of a coinky-dink that he recently asked to be released again. :banghead: