Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

:angry: poor old ronnie, who did he ever hurt??? he just took a couple of mail bags and the poor guy is sent for 30yrs,i say let him go

Avast, 'E be a landlubber an a scurvy dog. 'E be for keelhauling. 'E be the son of a biscuit eater. Yo-ho-ho.

:angry: poor old ronnie, who did he ever hurt??? he just took a couple of mail bags and the poor guy is sent for 30yrs,i say let him go

Avast, 'E be a landlubber an a scurvy dog. 'E be for keelhauling. 'E be the son of a biscuit eater. Yo-ho-ho.

Arrr, Keelhaulin' is too good for this mutinous dog... give him thee rope! Hang him from thee yardarm!

Arrr, Keelhaulin' is too good for this mutinous dog... give him thee rope! Hang him from thee yardarm!

Me parrot onna stick! Let 'im walk the plank and make the sharks happy.

All hands on deck,

Hein

I do like MH's new signature.

Still say the glass in the food policy would have been good for Biggs.

As for what has he ever ever done. He said it himself on the Sex Pistols poster he "koshed the driver".

Guess what..im registered!

Your week starts... now.

Right! as an avid follower of the Bigsy thread, it seemed perfectly plausible that Iain had the power to put us and ronnie (do no wrong) out all our respective miseries.

But his week is now up and again Ron has escaped. This time from the clutches of the reaper. I have to say I am disappointed this hit would give me an important lead coming into the last quarter of my local deadpool. ;)

I await further prophecies/news with baited breath.

Guest Misswhisp

whatever ron biggs did in his youth its time to forgive he is old an frail and no threat to anyone i am sure we have all done things in our lives that need forgiving so let him die in peace and lets hope he has made his peace with God one thing is for sure i am not perfect and i don't beleive there is anyone on earth that is...and as the bible sayes he without sin cast the first stone learn to forgive as u would expect to be forgiven :lol::lol:

whatever ron biggs did in his youth its time to forgive he is old an frail and no threat to anyone i am sure we have all done things in our lives that need forgiving so let him die in peace and lets hope he has made his peace with God one thing is for sure i am not perfect and i don't beleive there is anyone on earth that is...and as the bible sayes he without sin cast the first stone learn to forgive as u would expect to be forgiven :lol:  :lol:

You don't happen to have a friend named 'Eileen', do you?

No ill feeling towards Ronnie, but face it: the guy has lived like God in Brasil for 35 years! No-one forced him to come back, and whether he's too frail to remain in prison is for a judge to decide.

And I'm sceptical about your religious statements. No DL'er would claim he's 'perfect' or 'without sin', but robbing a train and cleaving the driver's skull is not what I would consider an innocent, minor offence. My sins are of a completely different nature, that's for sure.

Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs is going on hunger strike in jail, his son has said.

:lol:

...And yet he hasn't starved to death/died of other causes, despite being "extremely ill". I think you try too hard Ronnie.

Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs is going on hunger strike in jail, his son has said.

:lol:

...And yet he hasn't starved to death/died of other causes, despite being "extremely ill". I think you try too hard Ronnie.

I agree with you. If Ronnie Biggs was as frail and close to death as previously reported, he would not be in any condition to initiate a hunger strike. He is a pretty good actor.

Guess what..im registered!

Your week starts... now.

Ron has escaped.

Not this time he hasn't.

whatever ron biggs did in his youth its time to forgive he is old an frail and no threat to anyone i am sure we have all done things in our lives that need forgiving so let him die in peace and lets hope he has made his peace with God one thing is for sure i am not perfect and i don't beleive there is anyone on earth that is...and as the bible sayes he without sin cast the first stone learn to forgive as u would expect to be forgiven :):)

No he f++king doesn't.

whatever ron biggs did in his youth its time to forgive he is old an frail and no threat to anyone i am sure we have all done things in our lives that need forgiving so let him die in peace and lets hope he has made his peace with God one thing is for sure i am not perfect and i don't beleive there is anyone on earth that is...and as the bible sayes he without sin cast the first stone learn to forgive as u would expect to be forgiven :)  :)

Yeah the bible contains alot of shite... I accepted a long time ago that I was going to spend eternity in the company of brimstone and pitch forks. F*** stones, use paving slabs. :lol:

Yeah the bible contains alot of shite... I accepted a long time ago that I was going to spend eternity in the company of brimstone and pitch forks. F*** stones, use paving slabs. :)

No, paving slabs are too heavy to cast properly. Smash them to fist-sized chunks by chucking them on the street repeatedly. Cast the chunks.

Next week in our course "How to throw lethal projectiles in riots and biblical justice": Molotov cocktails.

Mutter. Gotta teach those newbies everything nowadays.

regards,

Hein

No, paving slabs are to heavy to cast properly. Smash them to fist-sized chunks by chucking them on the street repeatedly. Cast the chunks.

Next week in our course "How to throw lethal projectiles in riots and biblical justice": Molotov cocktails.

regards,

Hein

:):)

I don't think you realise the extent of the deal I made with him... :lol:

hos082lu.jpg

Paving slabs will do fine ;)

Edited by Harvester Of Souls

Guest miswhisp

no i don't know anyone called eileen but i know one thing..he could not come home for all those years because of the mistake he had made.......and i think that is a horrid punishment i would hate to have to live in exile as we call it in a -place that i do not want to be in...he came back and faced the music rather than die in another country i think Ron Biggs has suffered enough and now we should forgive him he did not try to murder anyone he just got conned into going into a robbery of which the money he recieved from it does not compensate the misery he has had to suffer ..he made a very bad mistake....of which he paid for ...and as far as religion is concerned each to their own..i myself am a christian ..but not a saint thats for sure...so i have learnt to forgive people....as people have forgiven me..

no i don't know anyone called eileen but i know one thing..he could not come home for all those years because of the mistake he had made.......and i think that is a horrid punishment i would hate to have to live in exile as we call it in a -place that i do not want to be in...he came back and faced the music rather than die in another country i think Ron Biggs has suffered enough and now we should forgive him he did not try to murder anyone he just got conned into going into a robbery of which the money he recieved from it does not compensate the misery he has had to suffer ..he made a very bad mistake....of which he paid for ...and as far as religion is concerned each to their own..i myself am a christian ..but not a saint thats for sure...so i have learnt to forgive people....as people have forgiven me..

I came on Eileen.

I came on Eileen.

I bet she was appalled! Religious types don't approve of that. No wonder she hasn't been back.

No, paving slabs are to heavy to cast properly. Smash them to fist-sized chunks by chucking them on the street repeatedly. Cast the chunks.

regards,

Hein

:ph34r:B)

I don't think you realise the extent of the deal I made with him... :lol:

hos082lu.jpg

Paving slabs will do fine :P

How do you get your logo at the top?

I came on Eileen.

I bet she was appalled! Religious types don't approve of that. No wonder she hasn't been back.

:) That explains her extended absence from this forum.

Was surprised, after having not looked at the poll for a while that the consensus is still that RB will be the next DL success.

Guest iain

Ronnie Barker is dead and Ronnie Biggs is still alive..theres just no justice in the world is there? :)

Ronnie Barker is dead and Ronnie Biggs is still alive..theres just no justice in the world is there? :)

Maybe Biggs will make it Two Ronnies in one day.

I came on Eileen.

That's one mental polaroid, I could have done without.

I came on Eileen.

Did she want it, Sir?

How do you get your logo at the top?

A little editting trickery... you'll need a half decent program, Photoshop, The Gimp etc... <_<

Guest misswhisp

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..