Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Dear Deathlist,

Your ambassador, Ronnie Biggs, has asked me to drop you a note to thank you for restoring him to his rightful place at number one on the top of the Deathlist for 2011.

He hopes you won’t take it personally if he tires his very best to disappoint you again and for a number of years to come. Ron is hoping to beat you for some time to come with the help of his nursing home and the doctors that are looking after him so well. However, he appreciates that one day you will get the last laugh.

He wishes all his fellow members on the 2011 Deathlist a wealthy, and more importantly, healthy year ahead.

Best regards from Ron,

Chris Pickard

Ron’s friend and biographer

PS: I think after being 11 years on your list, the least you could do is send Ron a Deathlist T-shirt.

Even Clive didn't get a T shirt yet!!!!

Dear Deathlist,

Your ambassador, Ronnie Biggs, has asked me to drop you a note to thank you for restoring him to his rightful place at number one on the top of the Deathlist for 2011.

He hopes you won’t take it personally if he tires his very best to disappoint you again and for a number of years to come. Ron is hoping to beat you for some time to come with the help of his nursing home and the doctors that are looking after him so well. However, he appreciates that one day you will get the last laugh.

He wishes all his fellow members on the 2011 Deathlist a wealthy, and more importantly, healthy year ahead.

Best regards from Ron,

Chris Pickard

PS: I think after being 11 years on your list, the least you could do is send Ron a Deathlist T-shirt.

Will you post a photo with him wearing the t-shirt?

I would love to see a photo of Ronnie Biggs with a DeathList shirt on the front page of the site one day.

Dear Deathlist,

Best regards from Ron,

Chris Pickard

Will you post a photo of with him wearing the t-shirt?

I would love to see a photo of Ronnie Biggs with a DeathList shirt on the front page of the site one day.

That seems to be a fair deal. The site gets the publicity, and Ronnie gets to be all smug for still being alive.

Could we arrange some sort of Biggs/Dunn summit?

Or would them meeting trigger a flash of bright light and the rapture?

I am sure Ron would be happy to be photographed in a Deathlist T-Shirt. We would just have to clear it with the nursing home and his parole officer.

Nothing smug about Ron and being alive. Given all his health scares over the years, it is a credit to the medical staff since he got out of prison that he is still going strong.

Chris

PS: I think Clive also deserves a T-Shirt, the only man to be on the list longer than Ron.

I am sure Ron would be happy to be photographed in a Deathlist T-Shirt. We would just have to clear it with the nursing home and his parole officer.

Nothing smug about Ron and being alive. Given all his health scares over the years, it is a credit to the medical staff since he got out of prison that he is still going strong.

Chris

PS: I think Clive also deserves a T-Shirt, the only man to be on the list longer than Ron.

Chris, very nice of you to post these messages. I'm up for Ron getting a DL T-shirt - I'll stand a share of the cost.

On a wider note, would Ron like to attend the next DeathList Convention as our most honoured guest, if so we can rearrange time and place (very much closer to you) so as he is not too inconvenienced?

Chris

Chris, very nice of you to post these messages. I'm up for Ron getting a DL T-shirt - I'll stand a share of the cost.

On a wider note, would Ron like to attend the next DeathList Convention as our most honoured guest, if so we can rearrange time and place (very much closer to you) so as he is not too inconvenienced?

Cagey. B)

Anyway 11 squid shouldn't be out of the way for a man of means . All that swag must be worth a pretty penny by now. Surely Ron hasn't spent it all? I forgot, they had it nicked. Not very clever to entrust it to a lawyer. The thieving bastard.

Chris

Perhaps they can bury him in it?

this fucker's still alive?

Yes!

Compassionate release adds year to your life expectancy. More's the pity.

Guest Beastie

Hes had a stroke

The really daft thing is if he had stayed and done his time he probably would have got out after about 10-15 years and would have made a decent living off his infamy.

Still, bearing in mind the recent hospital stays of he, Zsa Zsa, Mandela and Dom Mintoff, think this could have the makings of a vintage year for the DL :birthday2:

All these health scares over the years and yet still he hangs on. Think he's toying with us all, the old rascal :lol:

I don't think this is the end, but should the bestworst happen, we can always try to get a t-shirt on his hearse. Or his grave. :birthday2:

regards,

Hein

Page 3 of The Sun helped him in his recovery

GREAT Train Robber Ronnie Biggs had a suspected stroke yesterday - but perked up when he saw The Sun's Page 3 girl.

The 81-year-old ex-villain was rushed by ambulance to hospital after collapsing at his nursing home.

But son Michael said Biggs lit up when he caught sight of Rosie, 20, from Middlesex.

Guest Guest

GREAT Train Robber Ronnie Biggs had a suspected stroke yesterday - but perked up when he saw The Sun's Page 3 girl.

The 81-year-old ex-villain was rushed by ambulance to hospital after collapsing at his nursing home.

But son Michael said Biggs lit up when he caught sight of Rosie, 20, from Middlesex.

wasn't exactly one of the most serious strokes then... :birthday2:

wasn't exactly one of the most serious strokes then... :birthday2:

I'll bet looking at her he had a serious of very vigorous strokes.

How much longer can he last? :banghead:

The Dead club pot in the office has swollen to over £500 now - so many pound coins in there, we've had to transfer to a Quality street tin! - hasn't been won since Norman Wisdom popped 'em nearly six months ago....

...Ronnie was my banker as my other 2 picks, Stephen Hawking and Frank Bough seem in far to good a shape.

Come on Ronnie time to rob that big bank in the sky....