Grim Reaper

Ronald Reagan

Guest Barrie Russell
It's horrible how you label a great former President as an "idiot"...I hope the creater/owner of this site dies, just a suggestion to add ya to the 2005 list.

Ronnie Reagan revealed himself as brain-dead years ago -

An idiot is someone who hasn't the normal capacity to think. Thus, Ronald Reagan!

More induction work at last! Infinitely better than treading clouds whilst running all these angel training courses.

Guest Guest

a vote for "former grade 1 dangerous idiot" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what alert status to Reagan ditto heads get?

Of course Ronald had Alzheimer since 1992, but cause of death is PNEUMONIA.

Excellent post from "Ordinary", who scores high for use of not just all caps but bold text, wishing us all ill, and rampant paranoia. I'd have thought that the enemies from without would go after the patriots first when they take over, and leave rabble rousers like the Death List crew around to sow seeds of insurrection.

Rest assured that although the Great Communicator may have gone, the spirit of Cowboy Ronnie lives on. Did we move up in the Derby Dead Pool rankings?

Re. Derby Dead Pool - we got Ronnie but so did the two teams above us on the scoreboard so I think we stay in 3rd.

No doubt Rude Kid is working on the update.

"Excellent post from "Ordinary", who scores high for use of not just all caps but bold text, wishing us all ill, and rampant paranoia. "

And italics too

"and leave rabble rousers like the Death List crew around to sow seeds of insurrection."

Always assuming we were in the Good Ol' US of A in the first place.

Do Americans ever see a map of the world ? Do their globes only have a few countries ? USA, Mexico, Cuba, Canada, Russia, England (not Britain note), France, Rest Of Europe, Israel, Iraq, Iran (countries beginning I seem popular), Afganiwhatsit, Rest Of Arabia, eh, Rest Of World.

Of course, even France & Afganiwhatsit are new entries. A couple of years back they didn't exist.

:lol:

Guest dterraman

I believe he loved this place you call home. Maybe you are brain dead and cannot think past your silliness. I`m sure you are full of your self though. Like the site.

Re. Derby Dead Pool - we got Ronnie but so did the two teams above us on the scoreboard so I think we stay in 3rd. 

No doubt Rude Kid is working on the update.

Done - slight delay there due to severe hangover. Bloody inconsiderate of him to die on a Saturday night. :lol:

You're now joint 3rd - someone who had Ronnie as his joker sneaked up on you.

I think we should remove Alzheimer's Disease as COD, unless he specifically died from AD:

"Doctors say it is possible that an Alzheimer's patient could progress to the point that damage from the disease to the centers of the brain that control breathing could cause death, but patients rarely get that far without an infection setting in."

Guest Sjoerd

Sad, but true, he's gone. I've never really known the bloke, but he's gone now. Let's hope this years predictions will turn out to be better than the other years...

It was in fact "pneumonia, as a complication of Alzheimer's" - so I think the correct answer is Pneumonia as you suggested :lol:

Guest Quetzalcoatl
This is sick....how can you cheer for the death of another human being? Especially one who was one of the greatest presidents the US has seen. You might want to research  the difference between confusion and a systematically degenerative disease, lest you come off as a complete moron.

I think that's an excellent description of the former president: Complete moron.

you could say about the deathlist like ronnie said "you ain't seen nothing yet?" we could still beat last years record even with the long lull of deaths.

Any one got a rifle........ :lol:

Guest Raven

Finally Ronnie is gone takeing up space on the list 14 times a few other people need to go from the list such as pope john paul the II and fay wray give other people a chance to make the list Ringo starr and bob denver are just waiting to make the list so here's to hopeing for a good 20 this year :lol: and Im not sick just concerned for the feelings of people like ringo who may feel left out

So the guy who's currently 2nd in the Derby Dead Pool has, for his 4 correct predictions:

1. Reagan

2. the (until recently) world's oldest man, on whom he used his joker, thereby earning extra points

3. the (until recently) world's oldest woman

4. the (until recently) oldest motorcyclist in Britain

He has also gone further out on a limb and predicted that Christmas will fall on the 25th this year, and that it will rain in Britain this summer.

And that Henman won't win Wimbledon.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Cartier Bresson

From a chilly December night in Warwick's Mandela Bar to incensed rhetoric from irony-free Yanks - what a long, strange trip the DL's been.

As you can see, I hope that by using the good Cowboy's method I will hasten the demise of our favourite French photographer...

I think that that the owner of this site is a damn democrap! How dare you call Ronald Reagan an idiot?!?!?!?!?!?! He was by far the best president of the 20th Century.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::angry::angry::angry:

Could be wrong but I don't believe Brits register in either party to vote in the US, typically.

Guest Concorde

Weatherman - sincere thanks for explaining the Democraps joke - I would have been really struggling otherwise...