Sign in to follow this  
Sir Richey Revol

Terry Waite/John Mccarthy

Hallo all.

Reckon that being handcuffed to a radiator for a few years has probably affected these guys health so am tipping one of them to pass away this year.

Great forum by the way :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hallo all.

Reckon that being handcuffed to a radiator for a few years has probably affected these guys health so am tipping one of them to pass away this year.

Terry Waite does suffer from asthma a fair bit and has been an advocate of asthma awareness. Nice bloke, saw him once at Waterloo Station

As far as I'm aware both seem to be fairly healthy. Waite is getting on a bit in years, but should be around for a bit longer, as for McCarthy he will be 51 this year and seems to have no health problems.

Hallo all.

Wouldn't it have kept him warm though?

Hallo all.

But they would have also been on thier knees on bare concrete, probably a sure fire way to get arthritis.

Dodgy knees could lead to a fall down some stairs or a fall off a curb under a bus.

Hallo all.

But they would have also been on thier knees on bare concrete, probably a sure fire way to get arthritis.

Dodgy knees could lead to a fall down some stairs or a fall off a curb under a bus.

Hmmm possible but unlikely I'd say

To quote the Great Jerry Sadowitz

Terry Waite, F*****g bastard. I dunno, you lend some people a fiver, you never see them again

I have a huge amount of respect for Terry Waite. He earned his stripes especially when he fell asleep against the radiator.

• Haha 1