Death Star

Ernest Gallo

Ronnnie, YOU should delete this thread.

24 hrs and counting. Last chance.

Tick, tock.

Tick tock.

well, FF put it best so nothing to add. Interesting name you have there Mr. Hallelujah. You're not from St. Louis by any chance, are you? (warning to UK and int'l members: baseball discussion may ensue)

Guest stranger

football, ice hockey, hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking and canoeing.

After a life of failure at all of your sporting attempts, This is the type of place a "real" winner would dwell.

Looks like you have a fun filled life. Do you actually think a deathlist is a good conversation peice?

Looks like you have a fun filled life. Do you actually think a deathlist is a good conversation peice?

Yes, we do.

You, on the other hand, obviously don't. You can now piss off.

regards,

Hein

football, ice hockey, hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking and canoeing.

After a life of failure at all of your sporting attempts, This is the type of place a "real" winner would dwell.

Why ff, it appears as though you've got yourself a bit of a stalker! I'd offer up some snaps to this guest for doing some research before posting, but I can't see the point of said research, outside of general stalking reasons.

Furthermore, it would appear that your stalker is an idiot, as his/her post doesn't actually make any sense. I suppose that's the best kind of stalker: a dumb one. Then you don't really have to worry about fiendishly clever plans being hatched against you. Just keep your eyes peeled for people sitting on park benches, reading newspapers with eyeholes cut into them.

Give that stalker his/her due; they've shown more focus and rational thought than the drive by ranters on the Richard O' Sullivan thread.

Ernie's daddy murdered his mommy and then killed himself.

Ernie is a bit of a bastard, his lawsuits against little people are a disgrace.

Time to die Ernie, you greedy old vintner.

Very Disrespectfull.

This looks like a personal attack, Some could take this as a threat. You should have been more safe with the words you have chosen to utilize. This Entire thread has been copied and pasted. Thank you.

The entire Gallo Family is respected, Respectfull, and they have dignity. To wish death upon such a person is VERY classless and Evil.

Ernie Gallo can kiss my arse, I'll never drink his over priced piss when I can get other rot gut liquor so much cheaper.

Guest Stranger

eternum+

I can see where you will end up by the number indicated in your last post. (# Of posts)

Its hilarious that you have the nerve to call someone dumb, or "idiot"

Take a good long look into the mirror and ask yourself why you have no life. Why? Because you have found a place where you can wait for people to die and hope they do it soon. You sound like a real smart fella. lol

Mods-

Ive never seen more simpletons in one place at one time. You should have been raised better than that. You should put your mom on the list for that reason.

Guest Guest

Tempuss-

Everytime you post you show what a terrible job your mom did during your childhood.

YOU are one of the biggest idiots on the net, everybody knows this you MUST realize.

Its not ALL about "Enie"

Meerly the garbage that sprays out of the side of your twisded lips.

Mods-

Ive never seen more simpletons in one place at one time. You should have been raised better than that. You should put your mom on the list for that reason.

Is that the moderators or moderaters you're speaking to there?

Tempuss-

Everytime you post you show what a terrible job your mom did during your childhood.

Mom? an ugly American English word.

YOU are one of the biggest idiots on the net, everybody knows this you MUST realize.

Yep, that's fair comment :)

eternum+

I can see where you will end up by the number indicated in your last post. (# Of posts)

Surely that is an indication of where I am now, not where I will end up. In which case, I'd think twice before insulting someone in my position. :)

Its hilarious that you have the nerve to call someone dumb, or "idiot"

Yes, I thought so.

Take a good long look into the mirror and ask yourself why you have no life. Why? Because you have found a place where you can wait for people to die and hope they do it soon.

Quite possibly. Or maybe I have no life because I am dead and in hell (as noted above).

You sound like a real smart fella. lol

Flattery will get you everywhere. :)

A bit of trivia... Ernest Gallo is ranked by Forbes as #283 in the list of the 400 richest Americans

Nice one, his ability to supply cheaply the means of temporary obliteration to many others has probably halted their rabidly ambitious progress and protected his place on the list.

It'd be kind of fitting if - ahead of his death - some newshound could get footage of Gallo's limo passing a couple of drunken bums on the street one of whom gestures with a half empty bottle of Thunderbird and mumbles: 'I could'a had me one of them automobiles.' Or summat.

Nice one, his ability to supply cheaply the means of temporary obliteration to many others has probably halted their rabidly ambitious progress and protected his place on the list.

It'd be kind of fitting if - ahead of his death - some newshound could get footage of Gallo's limo passing a couple of drunken bums on the street one of whom gestures with a half empty bottle of Thunderbird and mumbles: 'I could'a had me one of them automobiles.' Or summat.

Ernest Gallo isn't the nicest person in that line of business. I believe he also prevented his youngest brother from using the family name to market a line of cheeses. Which I have to confess isn't such a bad idea. I'm no fan of American wines and even less of a fan of American cheeses

Ernest Gallo isn't the nicest person in that line of business. I believe he also prevented his youngest brother from using the family name to market a line of cheeses. Which I have to confess isn't such a bad idea. I'm no fan of American wines and even less of a fan of American cheeses

A selfish man as I see. Using the Gallo name surely would have givin his brother a heavy wallet. Well as i've said before, red wine can only keep you alive for so long.

Aye, but be fair. Nothing known to man can keep you alive for ever and Gallo's grip on the whole thing exceeds what most of us will achieve.

Not that it makes him a better human being or owt.

Earlier I brought up the question of whether or not Gallo would be famous enough based on the fact that he lacked even a Wikipedia page. Well it turns out that I must humble myself, because I was wrong:

Imminent

Ernest Gallo. The most exciting person since Ingmar Bergman. <_<

Also, here's a link with a bit more information about Phantom's trivia: Breaking

Earlier I brought up the question of whether or not Gallo would be famous enough based on the fact that he lacked even a Wikipedia page. Well it turns out that I must humble myself, because I was wrong:

Imminent

Ernest Gallo. The most exciting person since Ingmar Bergman. <_<

Also, here's a link with a bit more information about Phantom's trivia: Breaking

There is a Gallo Wines website which provides very basic information about Ernest Gallo himself. I did however find this mini biography and it seems he has a Clinic and Research Center and if you're feeling a need to splash out for the grand amount of $4.50 you can purchase an autographed photo

Guest winesgood

Actually the way Thunderbird was formulated is quite interesting. The first Gallo sales rep in the US who was from Cleveland, Ohio was working the ghetto and noticed that the "winos" were mixing white port with lemon juice. He told the Gallos "why not mix lemon juice with our white port and save the winos the effort of mixing it themselves." And as they say the rest is history. I worked with this Gallo rep his name is Bill Arnold

and Ernie Gallo confrimed to me the story as true.

Interestingly, the Gallo company are also responsible for the legendary rot-gut Thunderbird Wine.

This from www.bumwine.com

"The history of Thunderbird is as interesting as the drunken effects the one experiences from the wine. When Prohibition ended, Ernest Gallo and his brothers Julio and Joe wanted to corner the young wine market. Earnest wanted the company to become "the Campbell Soup company of the wine industry" so he started selling Thunderbird in the ghettos around the country. Their radio adds featured a song that sang, "What's the word? / Thunderbird / How's it sold? / Good and cold / What's the jive? / Bird's alive / What's the price? / Thirty twice." It is said that Ernest once drove through a tough, inner city neighborhood and pulled over when he saw a bum. When Gallo rolled down his window and called out, "What's the word?" the immediate answer from the bum was, "Thunderbird."

Guest Guest

He passed away today